rip replies
Topic Starter
byfar
yeah
Kibbleru
if u wana update toybots diff ill rebubble if u need

edit: rebub for update
ReFaller
After Re-DL my hitsounds are wrong, 01:04:895 (1,2,3) - for example this. There are water "plum" sounds instead of default soft finishes.
Topic Starter
byfar
fixed for u
ReFaller
Change all my S:C2 to S:C5, new hitsounds are below.

Let's do this
Kibbleru
rebubble for some hs change
C00L
May i ask why the bg got changed if the sb was based around it as well?
just wondering since the bg makes no sense with the given sb, it doesn't appear once but the old one does
just wondering, there's probably reasoning behind this :^)
Topic Starter
byfar
idk
ReFaller
some bug probably
XD
i didn't mean to use default green line, but keeping with S:C5 (negative effect is also default clap)
...i don't really think fixing buuble should be needed, my map was ranked without it :) ...
C00L
xd
J1NX1337
can you like

fix it

?
Topic Starter
byfar

J1NX1337 wrote:

can you like

fix it

?
fix what?
J1NX1337

byfar wrote:

fix what?
the

background?
Ascendance
pop

Storyboard image file dimensions are more than allowed maximum (640x1440 or 1920x480 for scrolling images) or (1366x768)
SB\BGs\light.jpg (1367x768)

Unused hitsounds:
soft-hitfinish2.wav

SB\BGs\green.jpg UNUSED

Wave hitsounds with possible delay > 5ms:
drum-hitfinish20.wav
drum-hitfinish21.wav
Kibbleru
had a talk with ascendance, i will rebubble this.
Ascendance
If the sum of the interior angles α and β is less than 180°, the two straight lines, produced indefinitely, meet on that side. In geometry, the parallel postulate, also called Euclid's fifth postulate because it is the fifth postulate in Euclid's Elements, is a distinctive axiom in Euclidean geometry.
Haruto
Grats!

did you change the bg? seems like a bug on the thumbnail lol
MBomb

Haruto wrote:

Grats!

did you change the bg? seems like a bug on the thumbnail lol
It got changed because the original was 1 pixel too big xd
Meyrink
Sick map
Kyubey
02:39:523 - a clap?
Kalibe

Meyrink wrote:

Sick map
J1NX1337

Kyubey wrote:

02:39:523 - a clap?
Told you >_>
Kryptogram
Just here to see if someone agrees.

ReFaller's Hard

1. 00:49:809 (1) - This note was hard to strike at the first time i played, you should get it closer to the previous slider so you can notice that the note its before a 1/4 slider, you can ask other players to tesplay it , 03:01:466 (1) there too.
Nice map btw.
J1NX1337

Kryptogram wrote:

ReFaller's Hard

1. 00:49:809 (1) - This note was hard to strike at the first time i played, you should get it closer to the previous slider so you can notice that the note its before a 1/4 slider, you can ask other players to tesplay it , 03:01:466 (1) there too.
Nice map btw.
I agree. It's also what I pointed out in my mod but I never got a reply or comment on that and it got bubbled shortly after.

This feels a bit rushed to me. :S
C00L
nice BG :^)

Kryptogram wrote:

ReFaller's Hard

Nice map btw.
I don't think it's hard to hit, to me that's fine
ReFaller

Kryptogram wrote:

ReFaller's Hard

Nice map btw.
Hmm...Let's see. Distance is same as other objects appeared after speed-uped sliders, which aren't hard to play. It's my reason to stay it without changes.

Also thanks for it.