󠀡
EneT
You, tbh.
Railey2
:3

#21: hypocrisy
#22: when people repeat themselves
#23: humblebrag
#24: when I have to drive home in my Mercedes after a long day of working as a model because of my great looks
#25: lists
#26: humblebrag
#27: when people don't finish their
BrokenArrow
Nagisa doesn't die :3c
EneT

Railey2 wrote:

#24: when I have to drive home in my Mercedes after a long day of working as a model because of my great looks
Damn son, where you copy that from?
Railey2
I've seen a list like this somewhere else, but it only had 4 points. I don't think that the humblebrag thing was on it. #27 is a separate joke that pops up in many places, so I just put it on there too because it fit. It's not completely new obviously, but its not copied either.
Yoeri
#28: When the bottle of bleach is out of reach
Yuudachi-kun

Railey2 wrote:

Humblebrag is good. Fuck you if you don't like pride.
Railey2

Khelly wrote:

Railey2 wrote:

Humblebrag is good. Fuck you if you don't like pride.
Humblebrag is arrogance in the guise of humility, it has little to do with pride. Pride in its purest form does not compel the person who feels it to shove it down other peoples throats. Humblegrags only purpose is being shoved down other peoples throats.
One stays internal, the other one only exists to be carried outwards.
One is the lasting emotional state that is the natural result of meaningful achievement, the other one is a tool to achieve a temporary feeling of shallow superiority by contrasting yourself with others to their disadvantage.

The two are very different, I think.
fat pear

[Patrick] wrote:

Inspired by Emilia from MKBoards, I have created this with the purpose of gathering lists of things that, hence the title, grind our gears. It can be from the gaming culture, personal life, anything counts. Anytime you find a new thing that bothers you, feel free to give it a number and post it on this thread to share it with your fellow gamers. I will start out by sharing my personal list here, then you can contribute below if you desire.

#1: 12 year olds on Steam who has "hot girls" as their profile picture and thinks they have swag because of it. you mean hot grills.
#2: 1x100 seriously?
#3: When you can't tell whether or not your crush likes you or nawh. what are crushes
#4: When someone annoys you for 2 seconds, but then makes you laugh for 20 seconds. i don't see what is wrong with that.
#5: Group work. it's not your group's fault that you can't cooperate with other people
#6: Lag. ok
#7: When your train is delayed. who uses trains
#8: People who has no respect and sportmanship. nerd
#9: Overthinking. nerd
#10: Guys with long nails. (SERIOUSLY. GET. EM. CUT.) no
#11: Physics. what
#12: When something doesn't go your way, even though you really want it to / it's supposed to. stop whining
#13: When you somehow reunite with a person you used to know a couple of years ago, but you're too shy to talk to them. lol you cant talk to people?
#14: When you postpone a Windows update and you forget about it and it restarts in the middle of a game, you can't make it back in time, and you get banned. ok
#15: When an anime is ruined by its ending. >anime
#16: Error Codes in video games. ok
#17: People who don't use facial expressions when chatting. I.e. ' :) :3 :D ^.^ ' so you hate people who sound civilised and reasonable on the internet
#18: Noobs ok
#19: When people generally only show scoreboards where they did better than anyone else. huh
#20: Rain fuck you what's wrong with rain
piruchan

[Patrick] wrote:

#10: Guys with long nails. (SERIOUSLY. GET. EM. CUT.)
I don't cut my nails until they're more than 1/4 cm long.
Topic Starter
mokyu
󠀡
Aurani
Ah, another edgy Osu weeb. Lovely. :V
Topic Starter
mokyu
󠀡
Cyclohexane
australia wins
Railey2

[Patrick] wrote:

Ahh, this community really is retarded. No, I'm sorry for trying to make a thread where we could gather our things that "grind" our gears, just to see what people get a little pissed off about, for fun.
its not the place where you posted it, mostly. Off-Topic is the place where everyone goes wild and posts what he wants, basically. Don't take it personally! If you want people to stick to the topic, you should post in General Discussion, or Surveys.
Birdy
I have long nails most of the time, I hope it triggers you very aggressively.

Yoeri wrote:

#28: When the bottle of bleach is out of reach
Nice rhymes bu,per.
Railey2
only if you are a guy
Yoeri

microism wrote:

[Patrick] wrote:

Inspired by Emilia from MKBoards, I have created this with the purpose of gathering lists of things that, hence the title, grind our gears. It can be from the gaming culture, personal life, anything counts. Anytime you find a new thing that bothers you, feel free to give it a number and post it on this thread to share it with your fellow gamers. I will start out by sharing my personal list here, then you can contribute below if you desire.

#1: 12 year olds on Steam who has "hot girls" as their profile picture and thinks they have swag because of it. you mean hot grills.
#2: 1x100 seriously?
#3: When you can't tell whether or not your crush likes you or nawh. what are crushes
#4: When someone annoys you for 2 seconds, but then makes you laugh for 20 seconds. i don't see what is wrong with that.
#5: Group work. it's not your group's fault that you can't cooperate with other people
#6: Lag. ok
#7: When your train is delayed. who uses trains
#8: People who has no respect and sportmanship. nerd
#9: Overthinking. nerd
#10: Guys with long nails. (SERIOUSLY. GET. EM. CUT.) no
#11: Physics. what
#12: When something doesn't go your way, even though you really want it to / it's supposed to. stop whining
#13: When you somehow reunite with a person you used to know a couple of years ago, but you're too shy to talk to them. lol you cant talk to people?
#14: When you postpone a Windows update and you forget about it and it restarts in the middle of a game, you can't make it back in time, and you get banned. ok
#15: When an anime is ruined by its ending. >anime
#16: Error Codes in video games. ok
#17: People who don't use facial expressions when chatting. I.e. ' :) :3 :D ^.^ ' so you hate people who sound civilised and reasonable on the internet
#18: Noobs ok
#19: When people generally only show scoreboards where they did better than anyone else. huh
#20: Rain fuck you what's wrong with rain
You forgot to give kds
E m i

osu nails for you
Chirimu

microism wrote:

[Patrick] wrote:

#7: When your train is delayed. who uses trains I "drive" trains, so..