Total Posts
show more
vizzy
Welcome. Hope you like it here.
Topic Starter
Smilli

vizzy wrote:

Welcome. Hope you like it here.
Thank you. I'm not very active in forums usually, but I hope that I won't be disappointing.
akinana_old
hi!
worst fl player
Welcome :D
tytzer
Welcome to OSU!
bigeosa
Oh, hello! Welcome my friend, i'm newbie here too, but anyway. :)
Topic Starter
Smilli
Thanks and hi.
OskaRRRitoS
Hello MrSmiley01, what a pleasure greeting you here today. I see you're from Estonia, let's hope you'll be the first truly popular Estonian player :)
I hope you'll find that the osu! community is incredibly friendly and that the game brings Eternal joy.
If you want a little tip on the game, I'll say enjoy the game. Just like rrtyui did, and he was legendary!
You can do a little bit of research on rrtyui if you want :P it's worth it, trust me.
You might also want to search up: Hvick225, Rafis, Cookiezi, Axarious, WubWoofWolf, HappyStick, Azer, Doomsday, the list goes on!
Have fun my friend,

And remember, don't chase skill, let skill come to you!
Jiroski_old
Hello hello there :P
F o o n d s
Welcome to This game
Bara-
Welcome!
You seem rather good for a new player!
blooming tea
hi!
Topic Starter
Smilli

OskaRRRitoS wrote:

Hello MrSmiley01, what a pleasure greeting you here today. I see you're from Estonia, let's hope you'll be the first truly popular Estonian player :)
I hope you'll find that the osu! community is incredibly friendly and that the game brings Eternal joy.
If you want a little tip on the game, I'll say enjoy the game. Just like rrtyui did, and he was legendary!
You can do a little bit of research on rrtyui if you want :P it's worth it, trust me.
You might also want to search up: Hvick225, Rafis, Cookiezi, Axarious, WubWoofWolf, HappyStick, Azer, Doomsday, the list goes on!
Have fun my friend,

And remember, don't chase skill, let skill come to you!
Thanks Oskarr for the greeting. I'm probably not going to be the popular player, nor really good player. I got simply other games I'm more involved with
and I can't really commit that much. You've given me quite a lot of inside info and I'd like to appreciate it!

Bara- wrote:

Welcome!
You seem rather good for a new player!
Not good as long as I can improve. I've always said that in every game.

Thanks everyone for the welcoming!
akinana_old
i'm so stupid.. i'm always get D rank. if i didn't get D rank it's mean game over :v
Topic Starter
Smilli

akinana wrote:

i'm so stupid.. i'm always get D rank. if i didn't get D rank it's mean game over :v
D: that's interesting.

Do you use mouse only or do you use keyboard for clicking as well? Maybe there's something you've missed out.
akinana_old

MrSmiley01 wrote:

akinana wrote:

D: that's interesting.
Do you use mouse only or do you use keyboard for clicking as well? Maybe there's something you've missed out.

doesn't matter i get rank D or game over.. i think the important thing is i enjoy the game 。◕‿◕
Eloc
Welcome to the osu! community! I hope you enjoy your time on the forums as well as in-game. Don't worry about improving as it will come naturally as you play(I realize I'm a scrub but still good advice imo)
-SayaKai
Welcome!
Nayru-chan00
Hello and welcome to osu! :)
Nayru-chan00

akinana wrote:

I've been getting rank D a lot of times (and still get :D), don't worry. But you'll get better :)
Topic Starter
Smilli

Eloc wrote:

Welcome to the osu! community! I hope you enjoy your time on the forums as well as in-game. Don't worry about improving as it will come naturally as you play(I realize I'm a scrub but still good advice imo)
We'll see, how the improvement goes. I've made a friend that's really looking forward to me actually improving here, so I can't let him down.

akinana wrote:

doesn't matter i get rank D or game over.. i think the important thing is i enjoy the game 。◕‿◕
Damn. Well, thanks everyone for the welcome.
akinana_old

MrSmiley01 wrote:

Eloc wrote:

We'll see, how the improvement goes. I've made a friend that's really looking forward to me actually improving here, so I can't let him down.

akinana wrote:

Damn. Well, thanks everyone for the welcome.

okay.. senpai? (◕‿◕✿)
Rer
Hello!
and late welcome...
rincon2
Hi! Welcome to the family! I too am new here but definitely seems like some interesting people in here so far :D
Topic Starter
Smilli

akinana wrote:

okay.. senpai? (◕‿◕✿)
Don't think I should be senpai.

rincon2 wrote:

Hi! Welcome to the family! I too am new here but definitely seems like some interesting people in here so far :D
There are definitely awesome people here.

Thanks for the welcome, all of you!
Pawsu
This is really turning into too much of a conversation. Do this in PM.
Topic Starter
Smilli

Pawsu wrote:

This is really turning into too much of a conversation. Do this in PM.
Sorry pal
LegendaryTizona
Hey there! I know I'm late but welcome!
Hope you have fun with Osu!
trailingchan
My name is Addie! Welcome to Osu!
Topic Starter
Smilli
Thanks for the welcoming!
akinana_old
hi, friend!
Topic Starter