If something else you can find on the fallback version - write
Fatal3ty

Janko wrote:

Shimemem wrote:

RIP Sliders xD

Pic from Stable Fallback
ok. Thanks. I'll fix it soon.
If something else you can find on the fallback version - write
For Fallback Version: Skin.ini - HitCircleOverlayAboveNumber: 1 and Hitcircleoverlay-0.png must be transparent. New Skinning Method is problem for old Osu Version/Fallback. :|

Skin is awesome. For me works fine. :D
Topic Starter
Janko

Fatal3ty wrote:

For Fallback Version: Skin.ini - HitCircleOverlayAboveNumber: 1 and Hitcircleoverlay-0.png must be transparent. New Skinning Method is problem for old Osu Version/Fallback. :|

Skin is awesome. For me works fine. :D
Interesting. HitCircleOverlayAboveNumber: 1 in fallback version resolves the problem but numbers again disappears xD
Supairo
help i think i'm in love with this skin :o

Seriously this skin is superb, and almost looks like what we saw in previews. :) However, this is just me, but I feel like I should point out my problems with it.

General
  1. The hitsounds. Ugh, the hitsounds... Sorry, I just don't like those kind of hitsounds. :(
  2. Easy mod. Just being nitpicky, but it already has an official icon, thanks to the new website. It's... some kind of candy?
  3. The logo of osu!catch (the beat) is sideways, like this:

(found it on this page)
osu!
  1. Blue. Blue everywhere. I have nothing against it, but I feel like it should be more colorful. And actually, I think it kinda works:

I saw that you said you don't see the skin in these colors, but I think it works for me. If anyone reads this and prefer those colored hitcircles, you can grab them here (copy its contents into the skin folder).
  2. I think hit300k.png should show GOOD instead of AWESOME, to see that there was at least one 100 in the combo.
osu!taiko
  1. The spinner warning is too small for me. Something like this could happen:

It could have been totally behind the note, so maybe do something to make it more visible?
  2. taiko-flower-group. It just feels... Out of place.

Maybe remove it or replace with triangles?
  3. Actually hitting too early or late does not give 100, but 150 by default.
  4. According to this, the score obtained will show above the drum (and combo). So, maybe moving the score above the notes? Also that bubble is covering the notes. Maybe make the center of it more transparent. Or make it like the miss one.
osu!catch
  1. Nothing wrong, just, why did you choose Ryuuta? Sure, he was used in the previews, but Yuzu is the current mascot and appears in combobursts. It kind of doesn't make sense for me.
osu!mania
  1. I actually have nothing to say. This one is perfect as it is. But I think the 300 PERFECT will simply be a rainbow 300.

In short: this is a great work, but it could use some improvements. Keep up the good work! :)
Topic Starter
Janko

koopa712 wrote:

help i think i'm in love with this skin :o

Seriously this skin is superb, and almost looks like what we saw in previews. :) However, this is just me, but I feel like I should point out my problems with it.

General
  1. The hitsounds. Ugh, the hitsounds... Sorry, I just don't like those kind of hitsounds. :(
  2. Easy mod. Just being nitpicky, but it already has an official icon, thanks to the new website. It's... some kind of candy?
  3. The logo of osu!catch (the beat) is sideways, like this:

(found it on this page)
Hitsounds? Default. You can change what you want. Everyone likes different.

Candy? No :/ I don't like this idea. In default skin EZ mod had a note so it is at my skin.

ctb logo: I know that this is oryginal logo but I prefer my (this skin is my interpretation so I can afford it)

koopa712 wrote:

osu!
  1. Blue. Blue everywhere. I have nothing against it, but I feel like it should be more colorful. And actually, I think it kinda works:

I saw that you said you don't see the skin in these colors, but I think it works for me. If anyone reads this and prefer those colored hitcircles, you can grab them here (copy its contents into the skin folder).
  2. I think hit300k.png should show GOOD instead of AWESOME, to see that there was at least one 100 in the combo.
No. No. No. No. No.
1. Idk why you give that link. This circles are bad and ugly painted (blue halo and triangles). I have a project this circles so I'd do it better xDD
2. I have written about this before

Janko wrote:

Maybe but I don't see this skin in yellow, green, red color. That would be simply ugly... but thank you that you like this skina centrain extent :)
hit300k..... ymm. No.

koopa712 wrote:

osu!taiko
  1. The spinner warning is too small for me. Something like this could happen:

It could have been totally behind the note, so maybe do something to make it more visible?
  2. taiko-flower-group. It just feels... Out of place.

Maybe remove it or replace with triangles?
  3. Actually hitting too early or late does not give 100, but 150 by default.
  4. According to this, the score obtained will show above the drum (and combo). So, maybe moving the score above the notes? Also that bubble is covering the notes. Maybe make the center of it more transparent. Or make it like the miss one.
spinner icon... Yes you're right. I fix it.

taiko-flower-group.png Seriously? Most people have disable combo bursts in options soo... You can do this if it bothers you.

hitting... 150... yyym no. theoretically gives 150 but but it is adopted that 100 is the default. I havn't seen any a skin that would show 150

The last point: I prefer to just leave it as it is.

koopa712 wrote:

osu!catch
  1. Nothing wrong, just, why did you choose Ryuuta? Sure, he was used in the previews, but Yuzu is the current mascot and appears in combobursts. It kind of doesn't make sense for me.
Because Click.

koopa712 wrote:

osu!mania
  1. I actually have nothing to say. This one is perfect as it is. But I think the 300 PERFECT will simply be a rainbow 300.
No because it would look ugly.
------------------------------------------

Thanks for tips but there were only few useful tips. Thanks for your willingness. :D
Topic Starter
Janko
SKIN UPDATED
atturbo555
Good design. Look like osu! next. :D
Topic Starter
Janko

atturbo555 wrote:

Good design. Look like osu! next. :D
Rilene
the best
downloaded

but the issue that bugs me is that the hitcircles is invisible in editor on non-osu!mania mode :(
Topic Starter
Janko

Rilene wrote:

the best
downloaded

but the issue that bugs me is that the hitcircles is invisible in editor on non-osu!mania mode :(
Yes. I know. In the morning I'll update skin (now 3:21 night at my place)
BoatKrab
Oh my GOD!!!!!
It's AWESOME!!!
Thanks a lot for this SKiN!!!! Janko
Topic Starter
Janko
SKIN UPDATED

BoatKrab wrote:

Oh my GOD!!!!!
It's AWESOME!!!
Thanks a lot for this SKiN!!!! Janko
You're welcome :D
PiXL

DrwalPolska wrote:

osu!Mania 9.8/10 (I was even willing to give ten points but I'm not too good at mania so I'm not sure if the skin is seriously good)
-according to me, a zero minuses
+Hitsound are good

did I really read this
Topic Starter
Janko

PiXL wrote:

DrwalPolska wrote:

osu!Mania 9.8/10 (I was even willing to give ten points but I'm not too good at mania so I'm not sure if the skin is seriously good)
-according to me, a zero minuses
+Hitsound are good

did I really read this
yyy... Yes xD
Topic Starter
Janko
SKIN UPDATED
read changelog
-glug-
Fantastic! :) :) :) this is the best skin ive used!
deadbeat
an osu!next skin with Ryuuta instead of Yuzu, really??
- Mika -
That Interface Kreygasm.... Very good skin :D !
Topic Starter
Janko

1UpOsu wrote:

Fantastic! :) :) :) this is the best skin ive used!

- Mika - wrote:

That Interface Kreygasm.... Very good skin :D !

deadbeat wrote:

an osu!next skin with Ryuuta instead of Yuzu, really??
Umm yes... At the beginning when there was nothing known about ctb on next.ppy.sh in my skin Yuzu was here( My old ctb version) but I saw this Click and I changed this on Ryuuta.
Topic Starter
Janko
SKIN UPDATED
read changelog
SPOILER
15-04-2016
  1. Added: Animation circles (hitcircleoverlay-*.png).
  2. Edited: scorebar-bg.png (and the same files with @2x) (view)
    If you want I can add your nick in this grey area under hp-bar
  3. Added: "ctb" folder with Yuzu catcher if you want change default Ryuuta
Enzy
Amazing.

Good job! :D

EDIT: Would be cool the scorebar was editable, so you can replace the "Player" name with your own! I guess you want to keep the .psd files private? :P
Topic Starter
Janko

-Enzy- wrote:

Amazing.

Good job! :D

EDIT: Would be cool the scorebar was editable, so you can replace the "Player" name with your own! I guess you want to keep the .psd files private? :P
Thanks! :D
I did this a skin entirely in GIMP :p but I can give .xcf file if someone wants.
Mamat
Woah this is really amazing
autoteleology
This skin has a ton of really strange alignment and proximity issues.
Topic Starter
Janko

Philosofikal wrote:

This skin has a ton of really strange alignment and proximity issues.
Could you clarify?
autoteleology
I won't give you an exhaustive list, but I will point out some of the most obvious errors:

1. Skip is not center aligned to the screen - actually, it's impossible to do for more than a single resolution anyways because of the way the skip image alignment is coded (I found this out the hard way)
  2. Ranking image on song select overlaps text
  3. Ranking image on score screen is in a bizarre spot (but maybe you wanted it that way for some reason)
  4. character spacing in "character-n.png" is too large and overlaps with song progress pie
  5. Spins per minute looks weird being double lined
  6. Unranked icon causes collision in Taiko and is kinda weirdly positioned anyways
Mamat

Philosofikal wrote:

I won't give you an exhaustive list, but I will point out some of the most obvious errors:

1. Skip is not center aligned to the screen - actually, it's impossible to do for more than a single resolution anyways because of the way the skip image alignment is coded (I found this out the hard way)
  2. Ranking image on song select overlaps text
  3. Ranking image on score screen is in a bizarre spot (but maybe you wanted it that way for some reason) What do you mean?
  4. character spacing in "character-n.png" is too large and overlaps with song progress pie What do you mean?
  5. Spins per minute looks weird being double lined
  6. Unranked icon causes collision in Taiko and is kinda weirdly positioned anyways
autoteleology
Both red bars are the same length. Element is clearly not screen centered. If you're playing on anything but 1080p, it will get even more off centered. I would probably just not bother making a center aligned skip image.

The ranking image is huge for the allotted space. Anything over 50px IMO is too wide, and even that is pushing it.

Why is the ranking image so far over to the left, when nothing else has been moved? It looks odd.

Reduce the width of your "character-comma@2x" and "character-comma@2x" because it's making your accuracy percent text awkwardly close to the song progress pie chart.

Topic Starter
Janko
wefawefaefgthargrtyhaergartha

Philosofikal wrote:

Both red bars are the same length. Element is clearly not screen centered. If you're playing on anything but 1080p, it will get even more off centered. I would probably just not bother making a center aligned skip image.

This is my area for centering (red lines not green)

The ranking image is huge for the allotted space. Anything over 50px IMO is too wide, and even that is pushing it.

"Ranking image on song select overlaps text". Where? According to me it's ok

Why is the ranking image so far over to the left, when nothing else has been moved? It looks odd.

I didn't want to mods impose on rankings.

Reduce the width of your "character-comma@2x" and "character-comma@2x" because it's making your accuracy percent text awkwardly close to the song progress pie chart.

ok
Unranked icon causes collision in Taiko and is kinda weirdly positioned anyways ok
I update skin tomorrow. Thx for opinion
longnguyen2004
Very great skin :) Thanks
Can you make a 4:3 (and possibly 5:4) version?
Oh and give me the health bar .xcf file plz?
Cryptonize
10/10 m8 would use again <3
longnguyen2004
Since Janko doesn't really care about editing this skin for 4:3 and 5:4 resolutions, I think i'll do it for him.
For now, I've resized the skip image and health bar for 1280x1024. More resolutions will come soon.

Here's the link:
http://puu.sh/oOTqq/10e1ac1143.zip (1280x1024)
Topic Starter
Janko

longnguyen2004 wrote:

Since Janko doesn't really care about editing this skin for 4:3 and 5:4 resolutions, I think i'll do it for him.
For now, I've resized the skip image and health bar for 1280x1024. More resolutions will come soon.

Here's the link:
http://puu.sh/oOTqq/10e1ac1143.zip (1280x1024)
Poor effect but thanks for the effort. How do I find the time (I do not know when) I'll make a version for you
- Mikutaku -
exelent project!! i love you
Topic Starter
Janko

mikutaku wrote:

exelent project!! i love you
hahah thanks :D
Remyria
It REALLY looks awesome, I'd totally play with it except the mania that I find horrible :x

oh, and the CTB ryuuta is not the good one, you should update it (after checking in folder, I saw the new is in a sub folder, you should invert them, though) :D
Karamatsu
I was looking all over osu! for this skin. ;-;
I lost it about a week ago. I MUST REDOWNLOAD....
I love your skin btw.
Karamatsu
The background for the spinner doesn't fit all the way.
And im just stating my opinion. Honestly, for the osu!mania in this skin I think its too lightly coloured.
I think it needs to be a bit brighter...
Maybe neon? Thats just my opinion tho, either way, I love it. Its very well put together.
Suteffu
this skin is so goooood <3
youre a great skinner holy damn
Lambroz
Nice skin <3
show more