Star :3 ~
rui
nice map :)
YaMaO04
nice map!!
Cyril Scarlet
:D
orioncomet
gonna make sure if you are going to add approachcircle.png and hitcircleoverlay.png.
mapset look good, liked sb and insane diff.
gkflsnsk
nice map 8-)
net45291
:)
Colin Hou
[General]:
  1. Aritst: doriko feat. Hatsune Miku 记得把SB里的那张和Bubu姐放一起的图换掉. btw作词是minato 于是作词作曲那张也得换..
  2. Tags: Romio to Shinderera 换 Romeo and Cinderella
[Insane]:
  1. 02:06:760 (1) - 这个转血条上了.
阿姨的SB碉堡了
xierbaliti
-Insane-
01:21:071 (6) - 开头+clap 末尾+finish
01:21:588 (1) - 开头+finish
01:56:071 (4) - 歪了 往左1格
01:59:519 (2,3) - +finish
02:00:209 (1) - 开头+finish 末尾+clap
02:00:726 (2,3) - 开头+clap
02:01:416 (4) - 前后都+clap
02:02:450 (4) - 开头+finish好一些
02:02:967 (1,2) - +clap? 或者用normal-hitnormal?
SPOILER
老姨做SB你音效还偷懒? 等着被民主吧

-E姐-
01:47:105 (4) - 歪 往左1格
04:03:140 (1) - (个人想法http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/84558) 只是说说:D
Topic Starter
KanbeKotori

Colin Hou wrote:

[General]:
  1. Aritst: doriko feat. Hatsune Miku 记得把SB里的那张和Bubu姐放一起的图换掉. btw作词是minato 于是作词作曲那张也得换..
  2. Tags: Romio to Shinderera 换 Romeo and Cinderella
[Insane]:
  1. 02:06:760 (1) - 这个转血条上了.
阿姨的SB碉堡了

xierbaliti wrote:

-Insane-
01:21:071 (6) - 开头+clap 末尾+finish
01:21:588 (1) - 开头+finish
01:56:071 (4) - 歪了 往左1格
01:59:519 (2,3) - +finish
02:00:209 (1) - 开头+finish 末尾+clap
02:00:726 (2,3) - 开头+clap
02:01:416 (4) - 前后都+clap
02:02:450 (4) - 开头+finish好一些
02:02:967 (1,2) - +clap? 或者用normal-hitnormal?
SPOILER
老姨做SB你音效还偷懒? 等着被民主吧

-E姐-
01:47:105 (4) - 歪 往左1格
04:03:140 (1) - (个人想法http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/84558) 只是说说:D
All Fixed.
Colin Hou
feat. 打头小写啊 lol
Topic Starter
KanbeKotori

Colin Hou wrote:

feat. 打头小写啊 lol
卧槽真没注意…………瞎了,回去改
Nanaya_cock
幫鳥觸star:D
xierbaliti
everything seems good now, bubbled!
SoulPrism
star~☆
RhaiizoN
8-)
Gens
General
  1. ...I'll just assume the artist is correct. The whole Hatsune Miku artist standard is a mess anyway.
  2. You only mapped Insane. I hate it when the submitter only maps one difficulty. Just me though. :(
  3. In the .osu files, the mp3 filename's capitalization varies a bit. While it still works for the map and everything else, whenever you switch difficulties in the song menu the preview restarts. Please make them all the same~
Skin
  1. The skin is... pretty basic. Not that it's a bad thing.
  2. The hitscore images (hit50.png, hit100.png and so on) have a little bit too much transparency, in my opinion. I did some testing around, and I don't think it affects the skin's behavior if you reduce the transparency. Something like 175x175 should be good for every image.
  3. Any reason to not include default hitcircleoverlay and approachcircle? They're needed you know.
Storyboard
  1. I must say, it's impressive. Kinda reminds me of Bemani's (older) videos, I don't know why. It does fit with the song and all.
  2. There's a Thumbs.db file in the Storyboard/Lyrics folder... should you ignore it? I think it's best if you deleted it. That is, if you can easily do it anyway.
Timing
  1. I'd say the offset needs around -2ms but that is usually not noticeable while playing. Changing it might be more trouble than what it's worth, so you don't need to worry.
[Impossiblexu's Easy]
04:04:519 - I say you should snap the 0.75x section here, right in the white tick. This is so it looks better on Taiko.

[AngelHoney]
  1. Hah, I can see why you omit the difficulty name. Still, I think it's better if you add it to the name, something along [AngelHoney's Normal] or so. Of course, this is just a suggestion and not a ranking rule.
  2. If you're changing the name to normal, I think it fits better if you reduce the AR a wee bit.
~ ~ ~

Nope, I didn't expect this much. Oh well. You know what do to when you fix the stuff.
bundoki
nice map
Gens
Uh...

Posted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:26 pm (2 weeks ago)
Have you fixed it already or something? You know, I'd get to it sooner but I need to receive some kind of confirmation you actually did something, either by PMs, chat or posting in this very thread. The kudosu isn't enough proof since some people kudosu first then fix later.

I need to know this since it's filling a slot in my queue; in case you're 'giving up' (which I don't think will happen sometime soon) you need to tell me so I can free the slot for other people to use.
Topic Starter
KanbeKotori

Gens wrote:

Uh...

Posted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:26 pm (2 weeks ago)
Have you fixed it already or something? You know, I'd get to it sooner but I need to receive some kind of confirmation you actually did something, either by PMs, chat or posting in this very thread. The kudosu isn't enough proof since some people kudosu first then fix later.

I need to know this since it's filling a slot in my queue; in case you're 'giving up' (which I don't think will happen sometime soon) you need to tell me so I can free the slot for other people to use.
Very sorry for that because busying with something this month. I will fix these soon and give you a reply.
KayeSara
坐等rank^^
zwc7086
给星星....
jiangdless
求rank啊,好棒的歌
Topic Starter
KanbeKotori

Gens wrote:

General
  1. ...I'll just assume the artist is correct. The whole Hatsune Miku artist standard is a mess anyway.
    I copy the name form the Booklet so it's correct :D
  2. You only mapped Insane. I hate it when the submitter only maps one difficulty. Just me though. :(
    Oh I mapped it long time ago so didn't know this sorry :<
  3. In the .osu files, the mp3 filename's capitalization varies a bit. While it still works for the map and everything else, whenever you switch difficulties in the song menu the preview restarts. Please make them all the same~
fixed.

Skin
  1. The skin is... pretty basic. Not that it's a bad thing.
  2. The hitscore images (hit50.png, hit100.png and so on) have a little bit too much transparency, in my opinion. I did some testing around, and I don't think it affects the skin's behavior if you reduce the transparency. Something like 175x175 should be good for every image.
    Oh kaouji says it's not a big problem.
  3. Any reason to not include default hitcircleoverlay and approachcircle? They're needed you know.
fixed.

Storyboard
  1. I must say, it's impressive. Kinda reminds me of Bemani's (older) videos, I don't know why. It does fit with the song and all.
  2. There's a Thumbs.db file in the Storyboard/Lyrics folder... should you ignore it? I think it's best if you deleted it. That is, if you can easily do it anyway.
fixed.

Timing
  1. I'd say the offset needs around -2ms but that is usually not noticeable while playing. Changing it might be more trouble than what it's worth, so you don't need to worry.
Some players also have SS it so not change.

[Impossiblexu's Easy]
04:04:519 - I say you should snap the 0.75x section here, right in the white tick. This is so it looks better on Taiko.
fixed.

[AngelHoney]
  1. Hah, I can see why you omit the difficulty name. Still, I think it's better if you add it to the name, something along [AngelHoney's Normal] or so. Of course, this is just a suggestion and not a ranking rule.
  2. If you're changing the name to normal, I think it fits better if you reduce the AR a wee bit.
AngelHoney says it's OK :D
~ ~ ~

Nope, I didn't expect this much. Oh well. You know what do to when you fix the stuff.
Very sorry for this delayed reply. Very busy these days but ok now. Thx for modding :D
Gens
Alright, everything checks out so I'll return the bubble. Don't worry, I have been busy these last two weeks too, so you weren't alone.
Topic Starter
KanbeKotori

Gens wrote:

Alright, everything checks out so I'll return the bubble. Don't worry, I have been busy these last two weeks too, so you weren't alone.
Thx for rebubble :D
ooooooops
STAR :)
Shiirn
mods before rank just in case

Easy
00:55:381 - unused timing section
01:28:484 - ^
03:53:398 - ^

Angelhoney
nokiai=3= oh well
i really hate 0.5 tick rate
00:58:312 (7) - new combo?
01:48:312 (6) - new combo?
02:48:657 (7) - new combo?
02:55:381 (8) - ^

evelesshard
HP / OD +1 at least? 4 is very low for a hard

insane
bleh
Lan wings
哎哟``等了这么久终于有泡泡了```恭喜了啊``` :)
Megurine Luka
rank前射一发星星☆
\(≧▽≦)/
字数限制什么的 :o
Alace
Mapset is pretty good especially the awesome SB
i think people can playing the map pretty well with the SB,it is really neat and beautiful
ranked
KanaRin
oh god this..

love this BG & song very much

Also nice map & awesome SB.

Congratz!!
SapphireGhost
The non-distracting storyboarding and skin elements were a very nice touch, and they were fun to play with. So much that I'm posting here, just to say how much I liked them.
10 / 10 ~
show more