will finish later ~
All for one
- 00:19:500 (3) - Mute slider end
- 00:23:566 (2,3) - These would be good as circles because of the tiny pause at the end of the sounds. Because you have many 1/2 sliders in the same section having these as circles would show good contrast. Same for 00:28:618 (2,3) -
- 00:26:645 (5) - Place this here 00:26:487 . Flows better rhythmically and to be honest follows the song better too
- 00:33:671 (2) - delete finish on tail
- 00:40:776 (8) - If you're going to map this as a kickslider the same way as 00:40:618 (7) then add a clap on the head
- 00:42:987 (2,3,4) - Can you histsound this in a way so 00:43:066 (3) doesn't feel like a ghost note?
- 00:58:618 (1) - 2 circles for the 2 distinctive guitar and drum beats?
- 00:53:408 (7,1) - Give more spacing to 7 than you did for 1
- 01:30:987 (5,6) - claps
- 01:10:618 (1,2,3) - imho opinion it would be more natural to follow the vocals since they are the most audible here and because you followed them previously. It would make the transition to the drums at 01:11:250 (1) stand out more
- 01:10:618 (1) - oh and use the same SV as early 01:09:513 (3) , the sudden increase is weird when there are no abrupt changes to the music