forum

[duplicate] A reminder for when you're blocking PMs from non-friends

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +4
Topic Starter
Nathan

Many players completely forget they have this toggled on and wonder why they never get responses from some people lol...

If someone does this on accident, the non-friend they're trying to contact shouldn't receive the message. Instead, a notification should appear to remind them that they have the setting activated.
pishifat
yes
Pawsu

sukiNathan wrote:

If someone does this on accident, the non-friend they're trying to contact shouldn't receive the message. Instead, a notification should appear to remind them that they have the setting activated.
I agree, but I think there still should be a notification for the person sending the message, AND a notification for the person blocking the notification.
xxdeathx

sukiNathan wrote:

Many players completely forget they have this toggled on and wonder why they never get responses from some people lol...
hahaha that's their problem

actually if they won't receive messages from non friends, they shouldn't be allowed to send messages to them either
Topic Starter
Nathan

Pawsu wrote:

sukiNathan wrote:

I agree, but I think there still should be a notification for the person sending the message, AND a notification for the person blocking the notification.
?_? I think you misunderstood me. This request is meant for players who PM non-friends despite blocking responses from them. In this case, the person "sending the message" and the person "blocking the notification" are the same one.
Bara-
I agree with this actually
abraker
Useful since you can write a long text for nothing to a player you never chatted with
Seijiro
Or just make it that if he is the one starting the conversation the toggle will turn off automatically just for that PM
Endaris
This is absolutely a duplicate, I've seen this before.

p/2592247/
deadbeat

xxdeathx wrote:

sukiNathan wrote:

hahaha that's their problem

actually if they won't receive messages from non friends, they shouldn't be allowed to send messages to them either
i kinda of agree with this actually
Aurele
yes please
Strategas

xxdeathx wrote:

Endaris
pls move it and bump the other one before it can get stars...
FrzR
This would really be helpful. Great idea! :D
Asmira
This would be useful, since that happened to me two days ago. XD +2
Mahogany

Strategas wrote:

xxdeathx wrote:

Endaris

Endaris wrote:

rip stars wasted
Pawsu

Endaris wrote:

This is absolutely a duplicate, I've seen this before.

p/2592247/
abraker

Endaris wrote:

too late
Stefan
Duplicate.