community forum

std queue

posted
Total Posts
347
show more
Rizen
this isn't anime or TV size (and ehh)

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/396134

thanks

not many people will like this song
Topic Starter
Kagetsu
that's enough xd

NM: CLOSED

M4M: OPEN (map to mod: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/424295 )

GD: CLOSED
pinataman
Hey M4M request, your map is really good though so not much to say.

Edit: woops did not read rules I'm sorry. Feel free to reject if you want.

my mod: p/4962820

my map: https://osu.ppy.sh/b/681040&m=0

thanks!
Battle
you said ask first before m4m so like,

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/417615

I prefer it if i modded first n stuff so yeah
pkhg
Topic Starter
Kagetsu

pinataman wrote:

Hey M4M request, your map is really good though so not much to say.
Edit: woops did not read rules I'm sorry. Feel free to reject if you want.
my mod: p/4962820
my map: https://osu.ppy.sh/b/681040&m=0
thanks!
done

Battle wrote:

you said ask first before m4m so like,
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/417615
I prefer it if i modded first n stuff so yeah
problem is your song is too long DD: ... it would be like mod 7 marathons xd. also i think i can't mod your 6,5 sr diff, because i cant play that ):
we can reach to an agreement tho (send me a forum pm)

pkhg wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/418313
m4m ya tu sae
will think about it xdd
KittyAdventure
A old youkai anime :>
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/429315
Thank you >w<
Topic Starter
Kagetsu
open again... i'll pick only 3 maps

NM: OPEN

M4M: OPEN (map to mod: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/424295 ) gimme a hand pls

GD: OPEN
Suissie
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/417486

An Old but good song tho :p thank you :3
jcjc
Strato
GD easy or insane pls :)
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/435186
sahuang
M4M request

Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/424397

Thx!!!

Edit:tell me if you accept and i can mod yours first if you wish

edit2:will mod tomorrow :D
Seijiro
Placeholder for M4M since I can't mod right away. Expect it in 1-2 days.
Topic Starter
Kagetsu

Suissie wrote:

http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/p/5014206

An Old but good song tho :p thank you :3
wrong link lol

sahuang wrote:

M4M request

Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/424397

Thx!!!

Edit:tell me if you accept and i can mod yours first if you wish
go ahead

MrSergio wrote:

Placeholder for M4M since I can't mod right away. Expect it in 1-2 days.
gimme the link anyways

NM STILL OPEN
Xayler
Yeah, a TV Size modder. ^_^
NM then I guess?

To be true then the hardest diff also needs a good mod, as you mod only the highest diff.

My map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/417329

Thanks 8-)
Suissie
I edited it
Sacowea
Hi! NM pls
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/406765
Thank you
Thundur
Hi, NM please !
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/386165
TV Size (not japanese :c) legth : 30 secs
Thank you !
moonlightleaf
NM reqs >~<

https://osu.ppy.sh/b/939983&m=0

it is no Tv Size i think , but time 1:50 < 2:30

thank you >~<
kunka
Hi.
NM request
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/225905
Thank you ;)
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply