Kite
Thanks!
Koiyuki
General
  1. 01:15:056 - the timing point should be set at 01:05:519 -
  2. 02:15:452 - there is no need to be a kiai time imo
Insane
  1. 03:18:036 (4) - nc?
i find it nothing to complain about except the timing section, i dont wanna pop the bubble but it has to be fixed
those back and forth jump is quite cruel ;;
Topic Starter
Kite
Weird, when I add an uninherited section there it shifts some of the objects and snaps by 1ms for whatever reason..
I agree with the timing section, it makes more sense for the metronome reset

Edit: Updated the mapset, moved red section, removed one of the kiais and fixed the NC you mentioned

Thanks a lot for taking a look!
Koiyuki
qualified

good luck on ranking <3
dqs01733
yay!! Grats :)
Topic Starter
Kite
Wow, that's really suprising lol I thought it had to be rebubbled first, thanks so much!
Raiden
gratz Kite!
Okoratu
uh actually timing changes should require the other guy who nominated the other timing to agree lol
Topic Starter
Kite
I thought so too, I've asked several people to avoid causing problems for Minakami Yuki or sukiNathan.. but everyone said something different.
p3n told me a metronome reset is not an unrankable issue (as long as the general timing is correct and the reset doesn't happen during KIAI) and shouldn't be a big enough change to require a rebubble, but if I wanted to be safe I should get 2 BNs after the fix.
In this case the reset was during the kiai because I didn't realize it should be at the start of the chorus instead.
It was moved from 01:15:055 - to 01:05:519 - , which doesn't affect anything in-game.

As I said, I was expecting a rebubble and later ask Nathan to recheck, but I guess this should be fine afterall?
riffy
Greetings. We have a few things to address.

[Easy]
  1. 03:07:903 (1) - this slider goes offscreen on 4:3 displays and it has to be fixed. Screenshot

While we are at it, I highly doubt that at this slider velocity the difficulty can actually be labled as Easy.
Topic Starter
Kite
Fixed offscreen, disagree on SV as it increases by .2 every diff and there is a noticeable skill difference between Easy and Normal
Squigly
The sv for this easy is completely fine. But i kinda want to see what makes you think it isnt.
ac8129464363
i don't really see the issue, imo it fits as a set and honestly they should be able to handle it. it makes the diff more interesting for newbies to play too lol
riffy
Much depends on where you draw the line interesting/playable. I tend to overreact to the difficulty levels quite often. Personally, I feel like the difficulty is much faster than an average Easy, and it is bothering me.
Squigly

Bakari wrote:

Much depends on where you draw the line interesting/playable. I tend to overreact to the difficulty levels quite often. Personally, I feel like the difficulty is much faster than an average Easy, and it is bothering me.
But if anything this is more of an average easy for such mapsets. I'm fairly certain this should be more than acceptable for being an easy with this sv.
Topic Starter
Kite
uh...

Edit:

Well I am really not sure what is happening now.. already fixed the DQ issue and gave reason as to why I disagree with your opinion.. can we move on?
riffy

Kite wrote:

can we move on?
Let's find out!
Topic Starter
Kite
Thanks~
Sorry if it sounded a bit rude, I was just sorta puzzled about the whole situation
Nathan
aaa
ac8129464363
bbb
litoluna
sana~~ :D
caren_sk
nice mapping !! congratz !!
Underforest
Sana <3