Sorry for the late reply! I was sick yesterday!!! ><
Glad to hear that, thanks for the mod~
ShadyAngel wrote:Hi there, from my Queue.
Note that these are strictly my opinions, feel free to disagree if you think otherwise.
Testplay results: Map seems fine, testplay went well, no overcomplicated stuff.
- You should try OD5 instead, and see how it works.
- The SV could be a little lower, even for such a slow song. I'll consider this if other people bring this up.
- Flow seems fine, but you could try to angle it.
- An example right here:The previous flow seems fine to me.
- 00:05:928 (1,2,3) - The 2= x:408 y:68, 3= x:420,y:188, but you don't have to do these but imo it's a nice touch.
Hmmm... It's good, but I think this one is already good enough.
- 00:08:316 (1,2) - You could try stacking these to make it feel and look better.
Hmm, I don't think so. It's better when not stacked imo.
- 00:13:838 (3,4,5,6) - Might feel a little wierd to play, try it with an unstacking slider to see how it works but not too sure on that.
I tried that before, but when I checked all hard diffs that's ranked, I saw that 1/4 beats are stacked. Thanks for the input though.
- 00:15:480 (1) - , 00:16:674 (2) - Not a fan of these shapes here, generally only using reds are not a good idea, though it's just my taste.
Kinda suits the beat imo, but if others think it doesn't suit, I'll change it.
- 00:39:360 (1) - another example here.
- The things that i have listed can be found throughout the song maybe should look at them.
- Good job on the diff, I like it though.
- Same things as Hard to be honest.
- 00:13:390 (2) - Maybe try some simpler stuff here, cant place it on blue for normal, but the rythm here is a bit wierd
It's not placed on blue, the rhythm is okay imo.
- 00:34:584 (1,2,3,4) - You could try to place them so that they create, mini dropoffs, You'd have more room.
I don't really understand what you mean by "mini dropoffs", if you can explain using a screenshot maybe it'll help more.
- ^Same. These thing my just be because of the style difference.Seems fine
Alright nice map, I like the song!