m4m thingThanks for the useful mod!
- Do not use sliderslide, sliderwhistle, and spinnerspin hitsounds in a way that would replicate a hitsound on a circle, slider start, slider end, slider tick, or slider repeatyour normal-sliderwhistle.WAV doesn't work as a continuous sound so I suppose it won't be a rankable sliderwhistle
Hitsounds reverted, added new hitsounds for fail, combobreak, sliderslide and spinnerbonus instead.
- 00:41:151 - putting a 1/4 here already, so the stack starts here would follow the music nicely http://i.imgur.com/SpzlfjI.jpg
- 00:42:196 (2) - you should really make overlaps llike this even, looks much nicer
I'll think about that.
- 00:46:525 - add a green line with ~50% volume here since the song gets more quiet
- 00:48:913 (1) - you can also add some green lines on the spinner until a 5% one on 00:53:092 - to get a nice fading out effect on the spinnerspin (cant hear it in editor, but it works when playing the map/testing)
Great idea, implemented.
- od ~4 would fit the spread better
- 00:01:151 (1,1) - recovery time after spinner might be too low for a normal
Hmmm, not really much I can do here, besides, the BPM is slow so it's still manageable imo.
- same volume stuff as hard
- 00:35:778 - why the drum whistle on this sliderend?
I don't know why it can't stay as the soft whistle but I changed the hitsound to normalhit.
- volume suggestions here obv too
good luck with this!