ursa
Good Luck :)
-rage
hype hype
gogogo koliron
JBHyperion
Get fired up
Ascendance
How many days should go by before I start more drama?
Yuii-
You just did.

And it's day 0.
Ascendance

Yuii- wrote:

You just did.

And it's day 0.
something something irrelevant diff name what is freezing anyways its not even remotely similar to lyrics /runs
Topic Starter
koliron

Ascendance wrote:

Yuii- wrote:

You just did.

And it's day 0.
something something irrelevant diff name what is freezing anyways its not even remotely similar to lyrics /runs
Hahahah is in the lyrcis xD
Ascendance
Yuii-
She said lyrcis anyway.

You know what that means, right?!

Anyway, she took the "Freezing" from... ummm... OH HEY! LOOK AT THE DESCRIPTION. THE WORD FREEZING IS THERE! OH OOOOH!
Kagari
stop the drama pls xP

anyway koli, you need to update the description... just saying (kd pls lol jk dont ban me)

and congratz on requalify
Topic Starter
koliron

Kagari wrote:

stop the drama pls xP

anyway koli, you need to update the description... just saying (kd pls lol jk dont ban me)

and congratz on requalify
Ayy i forgot the description, doneee
-Sh1n1-
Yay Gratz koli :3
Haarashi
what did I expect from a dofus player? 8)
fSplit
next easy pp map :/
He Ang CTB
*slowly fades away from top 50 QnQ*
Topic Starter
koliron

He Ang Erika wrote:

*slowly fades away from top 50 QnQ*
*same here from top 100*
Haarashi
If this... thing gets ranked I don't see why so many awesome CLSW maps (5min+ maps) remain unranked. Because that crap being ranked basically means every 5min+ maps can now be ranked. 780pp nomod... what a joke. If only it was hard to fc. 10hours after being ranked half top 50 already fc'd.
But at least you did something good Koliron: thanks to you PP officially means nothing now. (even if it didn't mean a lot before that...)
autofanboy

Haarashi wrote:

If this... thing gets ranked I don't see why so many awesome CLSW maps (5min+ maps) remain unranked. Because that crap being ranked basically means every 5min+ maps can now be ranked. 780pp nomod... what a joke. If only it was hard to fc. 10hours after being ranked half top 50 already fc'd.
But at least you did something good Koliron: thanks to you PP officially means nothing now. (even if it didn't mean a lot before that...)
cant really blame anything because the map offers a lot of pp
you know the star system right now is really crappy
Ascendance
wew lad

if this... thing gets ranked I don't see why so many awesome mbomb maps (1 minute maps) remain unranked. Because that crap being ranked basically means every shitmap can be ranked. 34pp nomod... what a joke. If only it was hard to fc. 10 hours after being ranked half of the votes are 1.
But at least you did something good Haarashi: thanks to you I have a new shitpost on pp maps (even though I had a lot before that...)

on a serious note: it's players like this that constantly complain about how <insert map here> isn't ranked, but I see nothing they're doing to help those maps reach approval. This is why we have the absolute lowest ranked maps per month. Please contribute to the community rather than put mappers down for how they decide to map. Thanks
ZiRoX

Haarashi wrote:

Because that crap being ranked basically means every 5min+ maps can now be ranked.
This map is pretty decent. I still disagree with some stuff, but ir's decent. There's some of that unranked stuff that isn't good enough to become ranked, so nope, not every 5+ map is rankable now.

Haarashi wrote:

780pp nomod... what a joke. If only it was hard to fc
Since you're so worried about pp, you should be aware pp development is in Tom94's hands. Koliron, CLSW or any mapper out there isn't to blame if the system isn't gauging difficulty right and overrating maps like this. The only thing we can do is wait until Tom94 gets some free time from his uni stuff and provides a update to the star rating algorithm. It is pretty known that the issue is the SR system overrating high snaps (1/4 and above) hyperdashes

Haaraahi wrote:

10hours after being ranked half top 50 already fc'd. But at least you did something good Koliron: thanks to you PP officially means nothing now. (even if it didn't mean a lot before that...)
So, once they all fc it their ranks will stay the same. Absolute pp means nothing.

-----

So, basically, you're only complaining on a ranked mapset about things that aren't even the mapper's fault. You didn't offer any feedback while this map was in pending/qualified (either because you don't mod, you didn't care before, whatever your lame excuse is). Given this, you aren't being useful and we don't need that in this community.
Haarashi
Map is shitty and so is pp system, I don't need to be a moder or a mapper or whatever you want me to be. It's just my opinion. And ye community doesn't need me but who cares? I've never been playing this game for the "community". Accept the statement of the current game...
I've never been interesting in mapping/modding because of this specific reason: you can't do shit unless you're either known or popular, which isn't my case. Plus, I never wanted to help people like you.
Haarashi

Ascendance wrote:

wew lad

if this... thing gets ranked I don't see why so many awesome mbomb maps (1 minute maps) remain unranked. Because that crap being ranked basically means every shitmap can be ranked. 34pp nomod... what a joke. If only it was hard to fc. 10 hours after being ranked half of the votes are 1.
But at least you did something good Haarashi: thanks to you I have a new shitpost on pp maps (even though I had a lot before that...)

on a serious note: it's players like this that constantly complain about how <insert map here> isn't ranked, but I see nothing they're doing to help those maps reach approval. This is why we have the absolute lowest ranked maps per month. Please contribute to the community rather than put mappers down for how they decide to map. Thanks
First, this is the first time I post about a "pp map", I don't hang out in forum often. So keep your hate for yourself
(the fact you got 1880 combo on it pretty much means everything I pointed out about this map: shitty and easy)
I've never been complaining about map not being ranked. I was just pointing out the fact that if you rank this crap map you should probably map some other ones who actually are WAY better than this one. It's just a fact. I noticed we have a very few ctb for a long time now, but it never has been a problem to me as I play a lot of std converts. So ye, I've never been interested in mapping or anything, and it's not gonna change. I'll just keep playing the game
Dea ex machina
Legendary double post
Riari

Haarashi wrote:

(the fact you got 1880 combo on it pretty much means everything I pointed out about this map: shitty and easy)
I don't see how this is a reason for it to be shitty. If you actually have something that is constructive and actually applies to the map rather than shitting on a player because of the rank, then please contribute with that. If not, please remove yourself.

Haarashi wrote:

Map is shitty and so is pp system, I don't need to be a moder or a mapper or whatever you want me to be. It's just my opinion.
It's a pretty shitty opinion if you aren't going to back it up though. I don't agree with things in the map but I would still consider it rankable because my opinion does not change the general quality of a map.

Haarashi wrote:

I was just pointing out the fact that if you rank this crap map you should probably map some other ones who actually are WAY better than this one. It's just a fact.
What other maps are better and why? You seem to have fact and opinion mixed up at this point too considering you hold yourself so highly as to deem what you THINK as a FACT.

Haarashi wrote:

I noticed we have a very few ctb for a long time now, but it never has been a problem to me as I play a lot of std converts.
I noticed that we have a very few ctb modders/mappers actively pushing and working on mapsets towards rank so that we can compete with the number of standard converts that come out in comparison. If you actually contributed to helping this then you might have a reason to complain, otherwise you are just an entitled bitch.

Haarashi wrote:

you can't do shit unless you're either known or popular, which isn't my case. Plus, I never wanted to help people like you.
How do you think people become known/popular? It isn't like some magical fantasy fairy comes and shoves a popularity suppository up your ass and you become #1 on the charts overnight. People work towards it and get rewarded for it for the most part, expecting assistance like this is arrogant and you deserve nothing.

Picked out in the wrong order here, but I hope you understand that your post is about as retarded as the point we had on Xinely's map on Disquis a while ago.
Haarashi
Lol, didn't think you guys would take it this serious.
Oh well, im so sorry. Map has no flaws and so does pp system. The fact that this map is going to be everyones top rank is 100% legit as it is nearly impossible to fc. Sorry for arguing about that it was dumb.
Gratz on ranked koliron \:D/ \:D/
Ctb needs more of these :D
He Ang CTB
10% of the arguments on Osu:
This part is no good because... The map is lacking in... The system is flawed as such...

90% of the arguments on Osu:
This person is no good because... This person is lacking in... This person is flawed as such...

Therefore

10% of the news on Osu:
This gameplay mechanics has been improved... This map has been maximally polished... The system has been refined...

90% of the news on Osu:
This person is hated by this other person... This person is banned/silenced for this reason... This person has messed up personality/character as such...

This is why we can't have good things :C
bokeh
xd just enjoy the fucking game
MBomb
holy crap guys a map is playable therefore it's bad

Retz wrote:

xd just enjoy the fucking game
best post on the thread tbh (other than my posts ofc)
BoberOfDarkness

He Ang Erika wrote:

10% of the arguments on Osu:
This part is no good because... The map is lacking in... The system is flawed as such...

90% of the arguments on Osu:
This person is no good because... This person is lacking in... This person is flawed as such...

Therefore

10% of the news on Osu:
This gameplay mechanics has been improved... This map has been maximally polished... The system has been refined...

90% of the news on Osu:
This person is hated by this other person... This person is banned/silenced for this reason... This person has messed up personality/character as such...

This is why we can't have good things :C
Don't polish everything, we are small country
Yuii-
Why hello there

You are ruining CtB, koliron!!!!!!
Someone stop this map from getting played. This is a pp map!!!!!

Jesus. Since when a pp map is bad? If a map gives a shit ton of performance points means the map should not be ranked because it's bad? I blame a lot of people who actually started talking about this, seriously.

Haarashi wrote:

Pardon?

Haarashi wrote:

I'll just keep playing the game
Please, do. For the next time try to find good criticism before jumping over any map's thread saying stuff.
If you don't like the map, don't play it. PP is an excuse, PP is just a number and won't determinate how good/bad you are at the game. Enjoy it or quit.
Underforest
enjoy game and stop drama pls
Topic Starter
koliron

Yuii- wrote:

If you don't like the map, don't play it.
Deif

Yuii- wrote:

Most people in this thread missed the point of the map being qualified on the first place. That's the period where criticism should've appeared, since that's the time where players and modders can testplay the beatmap before it becomes ranked and therefore part of the official beatmap database of osu! Now that this beatmap got finally ranked, either play it or look for other beatmaps you'd rather enjoy.
Haarashi

Deif wrote:

Yuii- wrote:

Most people in this thread missed the point of the map being qualified on the first place. That's the period where criticism should've appeared, since that's the time where players and modders can testplay the beatmap before it becomes ranked and therefore part of the official beatmap database of osu! Now that this beatmap got finally ranked, either play it or look for other beatmaps you'd rather enjoy.
Will do Deif sama :)
Surono
dont take seriously in teh intrehnutsz. , . by ,ɘ
FuZ

Haarashi wrote:

Map is shitty and so is pp system.
pretty sure you would say it's a nice map if it only gave 400pp

blame the pp system, not the map. the map is very well made

the pp system sure needs a rework, but this is not the thread for that
show more