forum

IGZ WT #4 [CLOSED]

posted
Total Posts
show more
breadman

rini90 wrote:

:D my ytunblocker doesnt work so i cant see the yt vid but the titel says all 8-)
Oh, is that so.. I see. Too bad.

:roll:
RukiMukami
Just a quick question... could the warmup be above all the difficulties of the map pool? The songs i typically use to warm up to are around 4.5-5 stars. Thanks :)
Sporadik

RukiMukami wrote:

Just a quick question... could the warmup be above all the difficulties of the map pool? The songs i typically use to warm up to are around 4.5-5 stars. Thanks :)
YES, no limits in warmups. :D
xdd1
Player Name:xdd1
Current Rank:#115,191
Nationality:American
Favourite Map: WEAVER - Kuchizuke Diamond

As so with flawless,I've never done one of these
Flabby-chan
rip all my tabs and internet bc im lazy and im downloading all at once.

pray my comp will make it to the tourney
Topic Starter
Tebz188

RukiMukami wrote:

There is no restriction to the difficulty of the map, but it has to be under 4mins long.
breadman

tbag188 wrote:

RukiMukami wrote:

There is no restriction to the difficulty of the map, but it has to be under 4mins long.
inb4 airman
inb4 how fast can you go
inb4 high bpm maps
jk
NyanNeko03
Wahh this beatmap is easier than I thought :D sorry for my poor English... But still I know that I will lose this tour xD
Flood_old_1

tbag188 wrote:

brightshadow98 wrote:

Player Name: brightshadow98
Current Rank:#506,251
Nationality:USA
Favorite map? Elements
Don't Underestimate me I don't play for rank
The rank limit is what it is. 200K minimum or you cant take part, sry.
What if I gained enough rank before the tournament?
Asrea

brightshadow98 wrote:

Well I can't speak for the runners but to my understanding just make sure you get to 200k before this Friday. "26.2. 13:00GMT"
breadman

Asrea wrote:

brightshadow98 wrote:

Well I can't speak for the runners but to my understanding just make sure you get to 200k before this Friday. "26.2. 13:00GMT"
Asrea is right.
If you did gain up to, say 199k for example before 26.2. 13:00GMT(deadline) then you can join.
If not, then you can't.
waveringheart
Player Name: sora_riku1
Current Rank: #139536
Nationality: United states
Favourite Map? unded corporation - everything will freeze (normal+hardrock+hidden)
Topic Starter
Tebz188

Asrea wrote:

brightshadow98 wrote:

Correct.
JeremTheOuf
and meanwhile i didn't even check the mappool XD
zz-e
Yeah won't be able to play this time, but you guys have fun!
heterotic
Sorry about this, but I recently found out that my mother is going to be in the hospital for a while due to a miscarriage, so sorry about this, but could you please take my out of the tournament? Thank you!
JeremTheOuf
Due to homework i don't even know if i'll have time to train the maps and so participate >_<
Topic Starter
Tebz188

Flawess wrote:

Sorry about this, but I recently found out that my mother is going to be in the hospital for a while due to a miscarriage, so sorry about this, but could you please take my out of the tournament? Thank you!
Sorry to hear that, I'll take you off the list.
JeremTheOuf
Yeah i guess that if i don't work on the maps this afternoon i'm ded for the tourney. Good thing i don't have school tomorrow afternoon though
JeremTheOuf
Damn, i won't even be able to train the maps before the registration period ends. I absolutely don't want to be taken out of the tournament but i'm sure that'll greatly ruin my enjoyment of the tourney. >_<
Topic Starter
Tebz188

JeremTheOuf wrote:

Damn, i won't even be able to train the maps before the registration period ends. I absolutely don't want to be taken out of the tournament but i'm sure that'll greatly ruin my enjoyment of the tourney. >_<
Haha, you surely made it funnier for me ;) .
JeremTheOuf

tbag188 wrote:

JeremTheOuf wrote:

Haha, you surely made it funnier for me ;) .
I mean I usually train for the whole week before or even more ; here i didn't even install the map i didn't have yet XD
Saturday morning here i come for training XD

Wish me luck XDDD
Upondeath

JeremTheOuf wrote:

Wish me luck XDDD
Good luuuuuuuck!!!!!!! :)
Flabby-chan
Guys, just so you know, I'm really bad in acc and fc'ing, so expect me to go down easily.
Topic Starter
Tebz188
- Kameyo -
Wait..? Don't I get to ref any match at all? :( http://puu.sh/nmeAf/04c7a7281b.png I can't see my name :^(
- Kameyo -

Upondeath wrote:

JeremTheOuf wrote:

Wish me luck XDDD
Good luuuuuuuck!!!!!!! :)
Good Luck JeremTheManiaBeast! ^^ And everyone else
Topic Starter
Tebz188

- Kameyo - wrote:

Wait..? Don't I get to ref any match at all? :( http://puu.sh/nmeAf/04c7a7281b.png I can't see my name :^(
whoopsie, now you got some.
- Kameyo -

tbag188 wrote:

- Kameyo - wrote:

whoopsie, now you got some.
Thanks! ^^
Pidget
I see, I get to ref some of Mark9870s' matches again ;D

PS: Good Luck everyone ^^
breadman
good luck to everyone :D
RukiMukami
Is this contest gonna be streamed? Like with one of those fancy speakers and things... just wanna know, because if it is, i wanna watch it
rini90
Good Luck To Everyone
UtaXB
Wouldn't it be an idea to say which timezone the times are in the docs?
GMT?
GMT+1?
UtaXB
Hey guys, I'm sorry, but I don't know if I can participate as I broke my headset and I am literally having a mental breakdown.
Once I get my head straight I'll see if I can still be in, but don't expect anything.
Topic Starter
Tebz188

RukiMukami wrote:

Is this contest gonna be streamed? Like with one of those fancy speakers and things... just wanna know, because if it is, i wanna watch it
No stream as it was kinda pulled in a hurry.

X-Blade wrote:

Wouldn't it be an idea to say which timezone the times are in the docs?
GMT?
GMT+1?
I usually have that in there... welp prolly forgot to add it this time.
UtaXB

tbag188 wrote:

RukiMukami wrote:

Not like we streamed it last time either or anything.
Topic Starter
Tebz188

X-Blade wrote:

tbag188 wrote:

Not like we streamed it last time either or anything.
coughlazycough
Sayori-kun
Crappu. I'm too late... :(
Anyway good luck!
JeremTheOuf
Omg it ended well for me. Unexpected XD
show more