forum

[Archived] I'm no Supporter anymore

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
KiiKeEp
1 Month ago I purchased an "osu supporter" membership for 12 months, and today, after updating osu, I doesn't have Osu direct anymore, please help, or tell me how to send a ticket or something.

Lunah_old
I guess only peppy can resolve this, just wait. he'll answer for sure
Derekku
Obligatory "If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reply to this mail directly" post. Or what Lunah said. c:
Kitsunemimi
inb4 it's just a scam

It could be photoshopped. I don't think errors in the database happen this easily. Also, from what I've seen, people who've lost their supporter tag still keep their user pages, even if they haven't edited them, and this person doesn't have one. His "recent history" only has 5 entries, yet becoming a supporter isn't one of them. It could all be because of this exception, but you never know. I don't want to be hostile or anything though, so we'll see what peppy has to say about this.
Derekku

Kitsunemimi wrote:

people who've lost their supporter tag still keep their user pages, even if they haven't edited them
Are you just talking about the default "welcome to my userpage!" message? I'm pretty sure one needs to click on the user page tab in their profile for a thread to be generated here (which would then give the default page). Thus, not having a user page isn't proof that they weren't a supporter (although I may be wrong).
Topic Starter
KiiKeEp
Where or how can I contact via Email? because I see the forum can't help me or call me scam, I'm sure that my purchase is registered on Osu database, If I send a PM to Peppy its OK?
LuigiHann

KiiKeEp wrote:

Where or how can I contact via Email? because I see the forum can't help me or call me scam, I'm sure that my purchase is registered on Osu database, If I send a PM to Peppy its OK?
If you still have the email you took a screenshot of, you can reply to the address that it was sent from. Nonetheless I'll let peppy know about this so he can take a look at it.
peppy
Were you one of the people that had bouncing paypal payments? Go check your paypal account.
Topic Starter
KiiKeEp

peppy wrote:

Were you one of the people that had bouncing paypal payments? Go check your paypal account.
I used Credit Card.
Topic Starter
KiiKeEp
So?... Need HELP here! :shock:
peppy
I have no record of your donation. Could you provide some kind of proof that you actually did so? A paypal reference number would do great.
Topic Starter
KiiKeEp

peppy wrote:

I have no record of your donation. Could you provide some kind of proof that you actually did so? A paypal reference number would do great.
You sen't me an e-mail, and I used Credit Card, I purchased it 7/11/10, and I loosed it one month latter, but I purchased 12 Months.
Torran
He wants to see your receipt. Paypal should keep records of the transaction.
peppy

So in actual fact, you donated -$10.

Also, remember that you purchased nothing. You are donating, not purchasing.
Wishy
Lol don't know what to say about this.
OzzyOzrock
Your Mom is my chicken?

Lol. That's like, white-people-trying-to-insult-people-in-spanish talk.
Guy-kun
Stealing from peppy

Mara
Amazing. That's all what I got to say.
Topic Starter
KiiKeEp
I do not understand yet...
Randy96

peppy wrote:

"The buyer claimed he or she did not make this purchase."

and keep in mind you have no grounds for dispute, as this is a donation
Kitsunemimi

Randy96 wrote:

peppy wrote:

"The buyer claimed he or she did not make this purchase."

and keep in mind you have no grounds for dispute, as this is a donation
"PayPal has been charged a fee by the buyer's card issuer, and as a result we have to debit your PayPal account a chargeback settlement fee of $10.00 USD."

Read again Randy, it says they nabbed $10 from peppy because of the transfer/refund. D:
LuigiHann

KiiKeEp wrote:

Your Supporter donation was refunded back to you for some reason, apparently.
Did you maybe use your parent's credit card for this? And then maybe they went and demanded the refund without telling you? Somebody on your side demanded this refund through Paypal.
Topic Starter
KiiKeEp

LuigiHann wrote:

KiiKeEp wrote:

Your Supporter donation was refunded back to you for some reason, apparently.
Did you maybe use your parent's credit card for this? And then maybe they went and demanded the refund without telling you? Somebody on your side demanded this refund through Paypal.
Nope, no one can do that, and I don't know why this happened, but now I don't have the donation and Osu Direct anymore...
Fabi
Because you have refunded the donation :S.
Sushi
KiiKeEp

Let's make it simple.

You made a donation => you got osu direct

you had fun etc etc

1 month after, you got refunded because you (or someone) denied it. so you got your money back => No more suporter status.

No more fun.

How can that be NOT clear?
Topic Starter
KiiKeEp

Sushi wrote:

KiiKeEp

Let's make it simple.

You made a donation => you got osu direct

you had fun etc etc

1 month after, you got refunded because you (or someone) denied it. so you got your money back => No more suporter status.

No more fun.

How can that be NOT clear?
YES! I understand that, but I don¿'t understand, where is my money now?
Kitsunemimi
The money is back under your possession wherever it had started. Unless for some reason you are charged for the transferring or those random complications then... I'm not sure. Check to see if the money is back where it had came from.