forum

Periphery - Racecar

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Zhuriel
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Wednesday, April 27, 2016 at 2:34:23 AM

Artist: Periphery
Title: Racecar
BPM: 145
Filesize: 16278kb
Play Time: 14:45
Difficulties Available:
  1. old end solo (3.26 stars, 110 notes)
  2. Racecar (5.77 stars, 2648 notes)
Download: Periphery - Racecar
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
15min prog metal alternating map with plenty of triplets, or 'how to make an unpopular map'

Hitsounded and ready for mods!

Re-DL 2016-04-27 for added samples

more break time than a tvsize map has drain time
mrturtle99
Topic Starter
Zhuriel

mrturtle99 wrote:

Might wanna check your snapping
Thanks for reminding me, I always forget to check AImod since it doesn't work properly on my main computer
Bistoufly
Can you make the instrumental version?
Topic Starter
Zhuriel
i mean, i don't map to vocals a lot and other than that the instrumental version should be mostly identical so you can just drop in the instrumental version mp3 and adjust the offset if needed
Bistoufly

Zhuriel wrote:

i mean, i don't map to vocals a lot and other than that the instrumental version should be mostly identical so you can just drop in the instrumental version mp3 and adjust the offset if needed
Hey thanks for the answer.

I never used the editor before. And I'm afraid I would not find the perfect offset from lack of experience.

I'm really new to this. (been playing osu for a week + played a little bit in the past but forgot most of it)

This is why I'm asking you if you could eventually give it a try.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.