osu!CollectionManager

posted
Total Posts
7
Topic Starter
Holo-

What's that?


osu!CollectionManager is a little application to let you edit your collections outside of the game (and be able to get missing beatmaps too)

Features

  1. Edit collections
  2. Add/remove collections
  3. Add/remove beatmaps from a collection

Screenshot

How to use it?

MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR "collection.db" FILE BEFORE DOING ANYTHING!!! AND CLOSE osu! BEFORE EDITING ANYTHING TO AVOID CORRUPTION OF osu! !!

In the "Settings" tab, insert the path of the folder to your game (i.e. C:\Users\Entrivax\AppData\Local\osu!), the path of the folder of the songs (i.e. C:\Users\Entrivax\AppData\Local\osu!\Songs) and your API key.
Press "Apply changes" to apply your modifications and press "Begin" to let the app to retrieve your collections and infos about beatmaps.
You can now start edit your collections in the "Collections" tab.
After edit, think to save!

To-do/To fix


Fix a lot of bugs

I hope you will like it! :)
Flanster
t/131103
Another one :o?
Topic Starter
Holo-

Flanster wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/131103
Another one :o?
Yeah, but with Piotrekol's one, you can't add/remove beatmaps directly, and you can't add/remove collections from the application :o
More features will come in the future, when I'll have some free time
Ikaer
Hi thanks for your project :)

Entrivax wrote:

Flanster wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/131103
Another one :o?
Yeah, but with Piotrekol's one, you can't add/remove beatmaps directly, and you can't add/remove collections from the application :o
More features will come in the future, when I'll have some free time
Just one question before trying it, does it modify osu files (like db files) ? just to know if I should do a backup before.
Topic Starter
Holo-

Ikaer wrote:

Just one question before trying it, does it modify osu files (like db files) ? just to know if I should do a backup before.
Yes, if you save it, it will modify collection.db. It's specified in How to use it? section :)
ExCellRaD
Why does it need an API key? Oh and will you go open source :D ?
Topic Starter
Holo-

ExCellRaD wrote:

Why does it need an API key? Oh and will you go open source :D ?
It needs an API key to download informations about missing beatmaps you can have in collections, or to add a beatmap set.
Yeah, it will be open source when I will clean the code, it's unreadable for the moment :D
Please sign in to reply.

New reply