1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Gameplay & Rankings

posted
how do you develop the way you play?

i literally do not even know how to play. its almost as if my 3 months were for nothing.
posted
Don't know how to play? Don't play then. Why would you play when you don't even know how to play
posted
When I first started playing i was tapping with my nose and aiming with a joystick after a while I realised playing with mouse+keyboard was better and that's how i got to 3k pp.
posted
I play

And then I play

and then things change and I don't notice
posted
at first I used xbox360 controller but it was quite uncomfortable and later on I decided to try out tablet + keyboard instead. It was awkward at first, but I got used to it and now I'm slowly but surely moving towards that top100.
Also I have no idea what I'm doing, my hands jsut do some weird shit and then things happen.
posted

Jellyfish McGub wrote:

how do you develop the way you play?

i literally do not even know how to play. its almost as if my 3 months were for nothing.
same, i have no clue.
posted

TMiracle wrote:

at first I used xbox360 controller but it was quite uncomfortable and later on I decided to try out tablet + keyboard instead. It was awkward at first, but I got used to it and now I'm slowly but surely moving towards that top100.
Also I have no idea what I'm doing, my hands jsut do some weird shit and then things happen.
how do you use an xbox controller?
posted
your guys' ways of playing is interesting and all, but "mouse + keyboard" or "tablet + keyboard" isnt exactly what i was asking for. technically i didnt even ask for your guys' playstyles at all
posted

Jellyfish McGub wrote:

your guys' ways of playing is interesting and all, but "mouse + keyboard" or "tablet + keyboard" isnt exactly what i was asking for. technically i didnt even ask for your guys' playstyles at all
So what are you asking? You just play with wathever you pref and develop your osu skill.
posted
Empty your mind! Be formless, shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. Put it into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, you put into a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow, or it can crash: Be water, my friend!
posted
I did whatever felt natural and I was doing pretty good

Then I started listening to other people and it completely fucked me up for months

Now I stopped listening to other people
posted
Click the circles to the beat.
posted

Mahogany wrote:

I did whatever felt natural and I was doing pretty good

Then I started listening to other people and it completely fucked me up for months

Now I stopped listening to other people
does that mean i can be inconsistent and continue to have an average of 97.5 acc depending on what map im playing?
posted
Acc isn't important
posted
I'm consistently inconsistent
posted
I hit a circle and it gave me 300 points so im happy
posted

Saphirshroom wrote:

I'm consistently inconsistent
posted
do what feels natural
posted

Arthraxium wrote:

Saphirshroom wrote:

I'm consistently inconsistent
I'm the opposite:
I'm Inconsistently consistent
posted

KukiMonster wrote:

Click the circles to the beat.
show more
Please sign in to reply.