forum

All Mathematicians Please come to this thread

posted
Total Posts
show more
E m i

Khelly wrote:

And you're not reading 4* as a short hand for "Four stars"?
if you have 5 dicks and get one of them circumcised does it result with 4 dicks
Saphirshroom
I love it when people start throwing around scientific bullshit in a discussion that is purely about one's personal view on a notation.
Just use a clearer notation, Jesus. I didn't think this thread was meant "seriously" but if it wasn't it quickly turned that way.
Endaris
That's the same as the stars being left away is just a shortcut used due to a common background on what could be adressed with "4-5"

@Saphirshroom: xddd
I'm surprised this isn't locked yet.
Minhtam
This is why we have something called "significant digits".
Sayorie
or you can ask and pray for the developers to add an interface which gives room hosts an option to show the range of difficulty intended for the room, instead of just slapping arbitrary integers at the title name

I swear there will be no debate anymore if this happens
Yuudachi-kun

Arthraxium wrote:

or you can ask and pray for the developers to add an interface which gives room hosts an option to show the range of difficulty intended for the room, instead of just slapping arbitrary integers at the title name
Why can't there be a room host and a mini-host that can only select maps?

Why does the host have to actually rotate?
Endaris

Khelly wrote:

Arthraxium wrote:

Why can't there be a room host and a mini-host that can only select maps?

There's a feature request like this :>
The Gambler

Khelly wrote:

Wait, since when did we have to rotate hosts? Usually we stick to one guy until he exhausts his beatmap playlist then move on to the next one.
chainpullz

The Gambler wrote:

Khelly wrote:

Wait, since when did we have to rotate hosts? Usually we stick to one guy until he exhausts his beatmap playlist then move on to the next one.
Jokes on you, I have a near inexhaustible supply of above average beatmaps to pull from. Would take a few days to run me dry.
TMiracle

chainpullz wrote:

Jokes on you, I have a near inexhaustible supply of above average beatmaps to pull from. Would take a few days to run me dry.
chainpullz

Edit: And that's after deleting pretty much all of the tv-sizes off my hard drive.
Rilene
Is this a thread about improving game skills or debating about calculations and values?
-sev

Rilene wrote:

Is this a thread about improving game skills or debating about calculations and values?
yes
chainpullz

Kaienyuu wrote:

Rilene wrote:

yes
This person smells of a logician.
Saphirshroom

Kaienyuu wrote:

Rilene wrote:

yes
niceigetit
DeathHydra

Rilene wrote:

Neither.

this is a thread for shitposting because case is already closed. Look at my post earlier
TMiracle
we are probably better with philosophers rather than mathematicians at this point.

Or, we should get a lvl 80 wizard, they usually know their shit.
Saphirshroom
Mathematicians come pretty close to lvl 80 wizards depending on what field they're working in.

7 pages and no Riince reply yet

w
h
a
t

t
h
e

f
u
c
k
Kappa
Vuelo Eluko
7 pages and no Full Tablet reply yet

w
h
a
t

t
h
e

f
u
c
k
Krah
Blablabla

EDIT:

All this discussion is going nowhere and I'm sure most of you realized it. All of it started on something edgy and turned to something off topic and I'm even not going to talk about the two last pages where I can't just can't quote something relevant.

For those asking for the one true answer, there isn't one and you know it since the beginning.

B1rd wrote:

There is a very complicated mathematical and philosophical problem that needs to be solved.

If you just want to talk about mathematics General Discussion is a nice place.