DOES THIS MEAN I CAN SAY I HAVE 7* FCS NOW
Of course it does
doesnt actually mean you did that but if you get caught you will have an excuse
Mahogany

HK_ wrote:

Because i can pass 5.5* map and say i passed a 6* map obviously
Then why not say that then?
Sayorie
I like to categorize my star ratings based from the leading integer (or floor operation) of a star rating value.

I also don't want to get cocky either, just because I passed Highscore [Extra] 6.01* and tell everyone that I passed a 7* map.
Deva

Mahogany wrote:

HK_ wrote:

Because i can pass 5.5* map and say i passed a 6* map obviously
Because its wrong?
Bence
Thread perfectly derailed
OT: when my cursor hits the note but click just late enough to miss
Mahogany

HK_ wrote:

Mahogany wrote:

Because its wrong?
Then don't lie?
Deva

Mahogany wrote:

Then don't lie?
No.
Topic Starter
Mvsk
I personally view the difficulty above .5 the next star.
Above 2.5 = 3
Above 3.5 = 4
Above 4.5 = 5.

Regardless of what it actually is i notice a bigger difference in overall difficulty between say 3star and 3.5 star rather than 3.5 to 4.

But that's just me. I know once you reach 4 - 5 maps some seem like they deserve a 6 star rating while some seem like they deserve a 3 star rating.
Lunniet
Uh... I think I hate this.

Topic Starter
Mvsk
New pet peeve.

When you're playing a map that is above your current skill rank ( 4.5 star for me) and you come so close to clearing it but then get fkt from a sudden spike in difficulty, timing and pattern in the end T.T
Oatmeal
- when the map doesn't even go to the main beat in the song
- short sliders that go fast
- when rrtyui trolls and misses the last note
Sayorie
oh there's one more thing. High-bpm hold sliders. The ones that go bzzzzzzzzz.
Deva

Oatmeal wrote:

- when rrtyui doesnt troll and misses the last note anyway
Senko-san
Shitmisses in general
Needlessly high SV (Looking at you two maps)
TV Size maps that are nothing but large, unfitting jumps
Risa
When people randomly blame mappers instead of admitting that they are bad at the game
Topic Starter
Mvsk

Ezonie wrote:

When people randomly blame mappers instead of admitting that they are bad at the game
Retard alert. Clearly doesn't see that i was talking about a known TROLL mapping technique and not about the mappers themselves.

-When you point out what you don't like about maps or osu gameplay then a forum man child attempts to troll.

-When said scrub misses the fact that you said you suck at the game openly in the forums a few days ago after announcing your return to Osu!

:)
DeathHydra

Mvsk wrote:

Ezonie wrote:

Retard alert. Clearly doesn't see that i was talking about a known TROLL mapping technique and not about the mappers themselves.

-When you point out what you don't like about maps or osu gameplay then a forum man child attempts to troll.

-When said scrub misses the fact that you said you suck at the game openly in the forums a few days ago after announcing your return to Osu!

:)
I don't think those words are directed to you
Jiroski_old
when you are about to full combo a song and then you press on the slider too late so you lose your combo and you get the S rank, but no full combo...
Risa
the only thing i've read before making that post is the title of the thread

ASSUME makes an ASS out of U and ME so don't just randomly assume
ZenithPhantasm

Ezonie wrote:

This is the stupidest thing I have ever heard
Topic Starter
Mvsk

Ezonie wrote:

the only thing i've read before making that post is the title of the thread

ASSUME makes an ASS out of U and ME so don't just randomly assume

-Beatmap creators who randomly hide notes behind sliders. V
> When people randomly blame mappers instead of admitting that they are bad at the game

Not only have i never heard of anyone blaming the beat mappers for their own lack of skill on a particular map but you also used the same off word "randomly". Guess it was just coincidence, sorry for the accusations. I come from a forum where everyone is so toxic so usually expect these things.

Anyway so you're saying that people actually complain about the beat mappers for their own folly? Is this with beat maps that are generally ranked low in quality by the community or with favorable maps?
Risa
Well not everyone actually read any post before making a post themselves

Anyways basically some people who can't play a certain mapping style ( like skystar or hanzer or val0108 ) will start calling the maps cancer and blaming the mappers when it's just these people themselves who are bad at the game.

Join a multiplayer lobby, pick one of those maps and you'll understand what i mean.
I doubt you'll find one in the forums as these people are aware that they are bad and don't want to publicize it.
Minhtam
Biggest Pet Peeve right now: Overall Difficulty ≥ 8
N0thingSpecial
When people in multi picks image material, everything will freeze, fourth dimensions when it's a 5* lobby with players that have 5 digit rank
DeathHydra

N0thingSpecial wrote:

When people in multi picks image material, everything will freeze, fourth dimensions when it's a 5* lobby with players that have 5 digit rank
Don't forget big black. Once the host change the map into big black, everyone join and the room got full all of a sudden
N0thingSpecial

DeathAdderz wrote:

N0thingSpecial wrote:

Don't forget big black. Once the host change the map into big black, everyone join and the room got full all of a sudden
The big black doesn't work bruh, people now jump in any lobby with "no title" or "Monster"'s hardest difficulty cough*salsa*cough
Yuudachi-kun
I used to put on airman or the big black into lobbies to see all the worthless 6 digits come in and then kick them all. It was fun.
KanoSet

Khelly wrote:

I used to put on airman or the big black into lobbies to see all the worthless 6 digits come in and then kick them all. It was fun.
so evul
Yuudachi-kun
It was actually a fun social experiment just to put in maps like those to see what kind of flies would come.

"Hey, look I bet I can get 5 random people to show up in a few seconds."

*Puts on airman*

They all come.

Change the map, they all leave.
chainpullz
Having 48 A's/B's/Sliderbreaks in my top ranks. All the lost potential. :( :( :(
Mismagius
I should actually join these big black/airman lobbies just for fun
Lambykinz
When people take forever to download beatmaps in multiplayer.

I guess I'm too used to my 100/100 internet speeds lol. I'm so mean. >.<
Yuudachi-kun

chainpullz wrote:

Having 48 A's/B's/Sliderbreaks in my top ranks. All the lost potential. :( :( :(
Can't you say the same about lost potential for every S that isn't an SS?
trebby

Khelly wrote:

chainpullz wrote:

We should all just quit the game. Too much lost potential.
Yolshka

Lambykinz wrote:

When people take forever to download beatmaps in multiplayer.

I guess I'm too used to my 100/100 internet speeds lol. I'm so mean. >.<

I don't know what the problem could be, I think i have a pretty good internet speed 20/5 but I'm usually the last one.
chainpullz

Khelly wrote:

chainpullz wrote:

The effort to reward ratio is much smaller in almost every case.
FaZe Weeaboo
-I hate it when the sound quality for the song is bad
-Don't like it when it when I get a slider break when I have a high combo
based god lil b
- when OP has autism