posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
ac8129464363
aw yea

thx <3
SnowNiNo_
is bubbled #1 do i still need to mod it?
since you post in my queue
if dont then i will skip it

EDIT: well there is no big problems i can found, only some blanket that you can make it more nicer, so skip~ :)
Topic Starter
ac8129464363
dunno tbh, maybe you can help me if something goes wrong :d
Rohit6
Is this the real life?
Is this just a dream?
Caught in a landslide,
No escape from reality.

http://puu.sh/nNrWy/7ef57927fb.txt
Topic Starter
ac8129464363
^that stuff happened a while before the bubble
Milan-
[fan-see]
Spell Syllables
Synonyms Word Origin
See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
noun, plural fancies.
imagination or fantasy, especially as exercised in a capricious manner.
the artistic ability of creating unreal or whimsical imagery, decorative detail, etc., as in poetry or drawing.
Topic Starter
ac8129464363
[thanks <3]
Mazziv
Overllap - overlapless overlap
mapped by overlap
tags: overlap overlaptek overlap87 overlapwubs
Topic Starter
ac8129464363
Ur an overlap
Mazziv
ur map an overlap
Okoratu
I see you are using the best combocolors as well

sliderticks in beginning and end of the diff kill my ears
00:43:897 - wtf is this "custom break" snapped to what i don't get what the other break ends are snapped to or supposed to snap to either all of them are custom but neither does anything significant
could delay 2nd break until 01:07:949 - instead of delaying its end or just remove this break since you don't really have this for the other almost as long parts of nothing ?
01:17:518 (1,1) - please why this is sightreading lol and you don't even continue to do it
02:16:225 (1) - idk about you or most other players but i tend to screw stuff like this up a lot by not reading the direction of a circular slider like this correctly, how about sth like http://puu.sh/nQAbk/79eae0d046.jpg ?
02:16:828 (2) - id prefer having to do some kind of upwards movement for this one instead of a straight line because i believe that's more intuitive at this point, no clue if you want to or can change this with the space you have available there though
02:21:397 (5) - overlap its end with 02:20:966 (3) - properly, it's kinda noticable
02:32:777 (1) - go for a straight slider, that would fit the structure of the other sliders better while also having the potential to look interesting like http://puu.sh/nQAtp/548803a895.jpg xd
02:57:604 (1,2,3,4) - circles instead? the less intense variant of this had circles only ...
03:54:587 (2) - having to jump for this is pretty odd , at least it feels odd due to it being so far for a pretty minor sound in comparison to the drums

that's a ll lol
Topic Starter
ac8129464363

Okoratu wrote:

I see you are using the best combocolors as well only the best colours

sliderticks in beginning and end of the diff kill my ears ya
00:43:897 - wtf is this "custom break" snapped to what i don't get what the other break ends are snapped to or supposed to snap to either all of them are custom but neither does anything significant i forget so i removed it
could delay 2nd break until 01:07:949 - instead of delaying its end or just remove this break since you don't really have this for the other almost as long parts of nothing ? arrows are important for these parts so i kept the breaks but made them not custom
01:17:518 (1,1) - please why this is sightreading lol and you don't even continue to do it did stuff
02:16:225 (1) - idk about you or most other players but i tend to screw stuff like this up a lot by not reading the direction of a circular slider like this correctly, how about sth like http://puu.sh/nQAbk/79eae0d046.jpg ? thats sharper than the movement I wanted, and the people i had testplay this didn't have much trouble with this from what I saw. I think it should be fine.
02:16:828 (2) - id prefer having to do some kind of upwards movement for this one instead of a straight line because i believe that's more intuitive at this point, no clue if you want to or can change this with the space you have available there though the "gimmick" here is that a similar sound to 02:16:225 - gets a similar shape then 02:17:259 (1) - which is way more intense gets something sharper
02:21:397 (5) - overlap its end with 02:20:966 (3) - properly, it's kinda noticable ok oko
02:32:777 (1) - go for a straight slider, that would fit the structure of the other sliders better while also having the potential to look interesting like http://puu.sh/nQAtp/548803a895.jpg xd did something slightly different
02:57:604 (1,2,3,4) - circles instead? the less intense variant of this had circles only ... the thing that happened here was that i had quint stacks here before, but i was told that it clashed with the repeating piano or whatever in the back. there's a defined pattern in that rhythm so it kind of made sense to me and i changed it to this. plus its cooler when you have a greater difference between the most intense part of the song and the part right before it B)
03:54:587 (2) - having to jump for this is pretty odd , at least it feels odd due to it being so far for a pretty minor sound in comparison to the drums dunno, these sounds are what stood out to me while I was mapping. also I think it works cuz the player played the easier version of it earlier, in the less intense part, so they know what to do.

that's a ll lol
Okoratu
Topic Starter
ac8129464363
fiyah

thx oko <3
Bearizm

fire so hot it burned my house down

gratz
winber1
whoa chill

ch