forum

Touhou Upick 3 Game Over

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Sakura
Oh Another fun fact:

Clownpiece's lunarians protection only affected Reisen. Even if no one had picked a Lunarian i would have added that bit still.
-[Jess]-
everything went bad to me in real-life after i get kick out
GG
Topic Starter
Sakura
Oh yeah also ill put everyone's choices here:

Navizel: Clownpiece, Kasen Ibaraki, Hata no Kokoro
GuyInFreezer: Elly, Kurumi, Yuuka
-[Jess]-: Alice (PC-98), Junko, Shinki
Birdy: Lily White, Ran Yakumo, Chen
- Magic Bomb -: Reisen, Sakuya, Tewi
beeboy123: Remilia, Suwako, Alice
metal sonic1: Remilia, Suwako, Sakuya
notscience: Seija, Flandre, Hecatia
pieguyn: Kurumi, Remilia, ???
B1rd: Rumia, Remilia, Sakuya
Frostings: Reimu, Remilia, Cirno
NoHitter: Clownpiece, Junko, Raiko

The love for Remilia this game is real.
Navizel

NoHitter wrote:

Also B1rd, a Limited Rolestopper/Roleblocker isn't really a priority enough role to defy massclaims :<
^^^^^

I actually thought I have a special interaction with NoHitter because of his flavor. Remilia pick is kind of expected seeing as how she's one of the more popular characters. My first pick is Clownpiece cause Murica. Hata no Kokoro and Kasen Ibaraki cause ULiL.
metal sonic1
gg

fun flavor

poor scum
B1rd

NoHitter wrote:

Navizel for town MVP.

Also B1rd, a Limited Rolestopper/Roleblocker isn't really a priority enough role to defy massclaims :<
If I jailkeeper is like a psuedo cop and gets a lot more powerful later in the game. I could 1: claim, then my ability is useless and I'll probably get lynched after Zexion anyway, or I could 2: get to use my PR a couple times and get some info for town, and cut a deal with town so I don't get lynched until before LyLo. Town was probably gonna win but I wanted to ensure that people like Navizel who were in a strong position weren't mafia because then we could lose. There was no point in me claiming.

I thought that nav and NH were working together, I thought is was a scumteam at first. Though the possiblity that nav was clownpiece crossed my mind, I didn't think that was likely though. If NH had claimed ascetic that would have been more believable.

And I don't think I contributed much to that game, mainly because it took me a while to understand everything since it's my first game here, and I couldn't be bothered continually going back and rereading everything to get good reads. Hopefully I can play better next game.
I suggest that next game we mix in some vanilla townies (humans for the human village)? I like the theme but I don't really like role madness.
Navizel
You could just try to jail the scum and NH will protect whoever. Town has a lot of really good powers to prevent scum kills.

And Upicks are usually role madness lol
Topic Starter
Sakura

B1rd wrote:

If NH had claimed ascetic that would have been more believable.
If NH had done that, that's like putting a "kill me pls" sign on his back.

B1rd wrote:

I like the theme but I don't really like role madness.
UPicks are always role madness, if you dont like role madness i suggest you stay away from upicks, there will be non role madness games sometime.
Zexion
I'm sorry.
Frostings
I did nothing this game :|
:)
Navizel
you could've lolvig someone :roll:
Frostings
after Zexion's quick vote on B1rd I was thinking about it
Problem is he claimed BP.. :)
MBomb
Gotta love how I voted GIF and beeboy D1 and FoSed Birdy lmao

gg
Hika
I didn't do anything this game too cause Jess PL off the bat lol
NoHitter
Let's say the two Hated people were at L-2 and were voting NS, and NS used his ability to redirect the votes. What will happen? Do we get a double-lynch?
NoHitter
Also, can anyone comment on my town play? My D1 was really really bad and I want to improve it.
NoHitter
Also, can anyone comment on my town play? My D1 was really really bad and I want to improve it.
NoHitter
Topic Starter
Sakura

NoHitter wrote:

Let's say the two Hated people were at L-2 and were voting NS, and NS used his ability to redirect the votes. What will happen? Do we get a double-lynch?
Yes
pieguyn
gg, thanks for the game. tbh i'm surprised as hell i actually managed to get anything useful with my role since i figured it would be extremely unlikely scum would just make up a role unless it was something obvscum.

also re: dead QT, i didn't claim rolecop on d1. the only thing i claimed was the negative utility part of my role, that being if i target the wrong person the flip gets janitored. i specifically made sure i just claimed the part that would have potentially been negative utility without claiming anything unnecessary about my role cos i did not want to target someone who for instance got vig killed and then have town blindsided by the flip
pieguyn
me ignoring my result on Hika and letting her get lynched anyway was an extremely unusual play for me. i usually consider it worth it to outright claim the inno in that situation (since i usually get NK'ed when i expect it the absolute least) but this time around i felt pretty strongly i wasn't being NK'ed ever so i held out hoping i could do something like what i did here. ideally i woulda wanted to derail it without making it completely obvious i had an inno on her but due to RL i wasn't able to keep up enough to do that :<
Birdy
Fuck you Navi :(

I took the most obviously town-ish characters and... I ended up being scum. Thanks!

tbh I just picked my favourites

gg wp
pieguyn
alignment is entirely random, without respect to flavor. that wasn't ever gonna work. :P
Topic Starter
Sakura

Birdy wrote:

Fuck you Navi :(

I took the most obviously town-ish characters and... I ended up being scum. Thanks!

tbh I just picked my favourites

gg wp
Yeah i literally just rolled everyone's alignment without regards to their characters and then adjust abilities based on flavor and alignment.