notty: Gif/Zexion, Navi, pie
Navi: notty, pie, ??
pie:
Gif/Zexion:
NH: ms1, notty, Gif/Zexion
B1: notty, Mb, beeboy
Frostings
SNB chose to townread her one scumpartner which is highly expected,
I would say she would only townread both of them if many others were doing the same (ie notty). Both scum decided to townread him, so I'm inclined to believe it's more a "safe" townread than anything

Interestingly beeboy townread B1rd and was the only one to do so
Frostings
we'll have much more info via setup spec so FINISH CLAIMS DDDDD
NoHitter
At this time I think B1rd is flaking.
NoHitter
B1rd was just browsing the forums just now :<

Need more time to make a believable claim?
B1rd

Navizel wrote:

If you haven't noticed yet, your fun is so out of place it's not funny at all.
That's the reason it's fun for me.

Also about the townreading thing, Birdy did help me out before and I did townread Beeboy, associating with both my scum partners would be a really stupid tactic if I were scum.

Also, both scum townreading notsci doesn't really mean anything, because there was basically a notsci townread bandwagon going on so it is fairly safe for both scum to townread him.

@Frostings: why do you want be to claim even if that would invalidate a pottentially useful ability?
B1rd
No, I was just typing out my post and thinking while you were accusing me of flaking
NoHitter
Because its a mass claim???
Relying on PRs isn't necessarily the only way to win.
Given that there are probably 3 scum around and we took down 2 means that a mass claim would benefit town more. Since scum has to work with their supposed claim.
NoHitter
I hope you REALLY have a good reason for not claiming if you are town. Since your play atm is very antitown.
NoHitter
I would seriously laugh if you're role is something so mediocre
B1rd
Well so far PRs have done most of the winning for us. I've determined that at this stage my PR is more useful to town hidden rather than revealed. Especially since I'll probably by lynched sooner or later anyway.
pieguyn
NOONE LYNCH
pieguyn

Zexion wrote:

Prod taken. A whole day just to decide who claims first? Wow guys.

2-shot BP.

If I can popcorn then B1rd should come next.
vote: Zexion

i'm a modified rolecop. i target one person per night and perform the following action on them: if target player lives i rolecop them, if target player dies their flip is janitored and i learn what they flip.

i'm also hated (as we know already), my flavor is Kurumi.

N1 i investigated Hika and got 1-shot commuter. this is why my read on her did a 180, and why i specifically mentioned i bought her claim (fail) - she was town unless Sakura made a scum commuter.

you aren't a 2-shot BP and you'll explain why you lied about your role now
pieguyn
ftr my coasty-as-hell play this game was mostly a symptom of my RL, but when i made it past D1 and people weren't scum reading me despite the coasting i figured i was likely to make it to massclaim and deliberately played under-the-radar (which is part of why i did nothing re: Hika on D2, and why i said people could just trust me vs. not).
pieguyn
and just so we're clear, i probably will not accept whatever excuse Zexion comes up with for lying. his play today outside of that is scummy as hell.
B1rd
I feel sorry for mafia having to deal with all these PRs
pieguyn
i am somewhat surprised people who know me weren't taking serious issue with my play here.

i think i'm going to try the coasting strategy out on MS next time i draw a PR like this which grows exponentially the less scum are left. there was a newbie game where i made it to D3 as a jailkeeper after a scum lynch D2 which wound up putting the game in an autowin scenario.
NoHitter
Meta is something I forgot a long time ago.

I would have preferred if you waited for NS first but I can see why you wanted to say it now.

Needless to say, I believe pieguy's claim
pieguyn
game theoretically should be over now, there's no reason to wait before claiming, especially when i could easily enough see a derphammer or something along those lines happening with B1rd at L-1 before
Navizel

Frostings wrote:

Hey Navi can you claim your flavor
and vaguely describe what your action in your role pm says
I'm Clownpiece. I tried to give hints but I failed miserably. I can make my target lose all their senses and die.
Navizel
something like lol k cause touhou15 and jk cause clown

yea it's lame I know
B1rd
I thought that's what you were.
B1rd
Actually that clears up a lot.
Zexion
I can't believe we got so by PR's. Really nice shots btw Navi.

You guys know I'm pretty motivated when I roll scum, planning in advance and stuff, but seeing how my two partnera got vigged and how I got caught by a Role Cop, I literally have no motivation of how to turn over the tables: even if i get pie lynched his flip will be the end for me, unless of course he's an SK or something.

I concede. Sorry beeboy.

Vote: Zexion
Navizel
okay. Vote: Zexion

I'm immune to powers by Lunarians btw. I also have permanent roleblock. Never used it since my target will have access to my special qt. This is why I asked people I townread if I can target them.

and I swear it was just a hunch on Birdy. Didn't expect he is actually scum.
Topic Starter
Sakura
The last remaining scum has conceded the game

Zexion Elly (Conditional Bulletproof) from the Rebelling Girls has conceded the game Day 3

Navizel Clownpiece (1-shot Permanent Roleblocker 2-Shot Vigilante) from the Unaffected Girls has survived and won!
notscience Seija (1-shot Reflexive and Reverser) from the Unaffected Girls has survived and won!
pieguyn Kurumi (Hated Role Cop Modified Janitor from the Unaffected Girls has survived and won!
B1rd Rumia (Limited Roleblocker/Rolestopper) from the Unaffected Girls has survived and won!
Frostings Reimu Hakurei (Innocent Child 1-shot Day Vigilante) from the Unaffected Girls has survived and won!
NoHitter Junko (Ascetic Doctor) from the Unaffected Girlshas survived and won!

The town of Navizel, Hika, - Magic Bomb -, metal sonic1, notscience, pieguyn, B1rd, Frostings and NoHitter has won the game!
QTs, Night Actions and Role PMs coming up shortly
Topic Starter
Sakura
Day 1
No one was lynched.

Night 1
NoHitter (Ascetic Doctor) heals Frostings (IC 1-shot Dayvig) (Fail)
Navizel (1-Shot Perm RB 2-Shot Vig) kills Birdy (Modified Loud Roleblocker) (Success)
notscience (Reverser) Reverses NoHitter (Ascetic Doctor) (Fail)
pieguyn (Htd Rolecop Modified Janitor) rolecops Hika (1S Commuter) (Success)
metal sonic1 (Non Cons Watcher) watches Frostings (IC 1S Dayvig) (Fail)
beeboy123 (Htd 1S Strong 1S Self-RS) kills metal sonic1 (Non Cons Watcher) (Success)
Birdy (Modified Loud Rb) roleblocks notscience (Reverser) (Success)
B1rd (RS/RB) Darkens Frostings (Success)

Night 1 Results:
Birdy dies
metal sonic1 dies
pieguyn gets result "Young Alice (1-shot commuter)"
notscience gets message "Spring is coming!"

Day 2
Hika was Lynched.

Night 2
NoHitter (Ascetic Doctor) heals Frostings (IC 1S Dayvig) (Success)
Navizel (1S Perm RB 2S Vig) kills beeboy123 (Htd 1S Strongman 1S Self-RS) (Success)
beeboy123 (Htd 1S Strongman 1S Self-RS) STRONGMAN kills - Magic Bomb - (Redirector) (Success)
notscience (1-shot Reflexive and Reverser) Reverses beeboy123 (Htd 1S Strongman 1S Self-RS) (Fails due to strongman)
pieguyn (Htd Rolecop Mod Janitor) Rolecops Zexion (Conditional Bulletproof)

Night 2 Results:
beeboy123 dies
- Magic Bomb - dies
Navizel will have no more vig shots left
pieguyn gets result "Elly (Conditional Bulletproof)"

Day 3
Zexion Concedes.

QTs:

Scum may post their QT if they want.
Clownpiece's Prison tho it was never used.
Dead QT
Topic Starter
Sakura
Navizel

Sakura wrote:

You are Clownpiece aligned with the Unaffected Girls

(1-Shot Permanent Roleblocker 2-Shot Vigilante)

Scared of the Clownpiece [Passive]: You are immune to abilities activated by Lunarians
Prison Sign: "Eclipse of Hell" [1-Shot]: Target player will be permanently roleblocked until you use this ability again, you will also form a neighborhood with target player. (Your 1-shot only works when targeting a player for the first time, you may use this ability again to free them, neighborhood is permanent), if you die, the permanent roleblock will wear off as well.
Lunacy Wand [2-Shot]: Drive target player to madness, this will cause them to lose all sense and die.

Prison QT: http://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/LDiLtpVFbY3TH

You win when all the Rebelling Girls have been sealed
Mod Note: All Clownpiece's kills are flavored as "commited suicide"
Zexion

Sakura wrote:

You are Elly alinged with the Rebelling Girls

(Conditional Bulletproof)

Bullet blocking Scythe [Passive]: If you aren't making the nightkill you have Bulletproof.

Rebel Girls QT: -REDACTED-

You win when all the Unaffected Girls have been sealed or nothing can prevent this from happening.
Hika

Sakura wrote:

You are Alice (Young) aligned with the Unaffected Girls

(1-Shot Commuter)

Shangai and Hourai dolls[1-Shot]: You may use your dolls to warp any bullets into oblivion, this prevents you from being targeted

You win when all the Rebelling Girls are sealed.
Birdy

Sakura wrote:

You are Lily White aligned with the Rebelling Girls

(Modified Loud Roleblocker)

Spring is here!: During the night you may target a player, that player will receive a "Spring is here!" message and will be too busy celebrating to act that night.

You win when all the Unaffected Girls are sealed or nothing can prevent this from happening.
- Magic Bomb -

Sakura wrote:

You are Reisen aligned with the Unaffected Girls

(Redirector)

Illusion Wave "Red-Eyed Hypnosis": You may redirect a player towards a new target.

beeboy123

Sakura wrote:

You are Remilia aligned with the Rebelling Girls

(Hated 1-Shot Strongman 1-Shot Modified Self-Rolestopper)

Hated [Passive]: You need 1 less vote to be lynched. [This is void on LyLo]
Gungnir [1-Shot]: If you're making the Nightkill you may choose to activate this ability, this ignores all protections and roleblocks.
Mist-Spread [1-Shot]: You may spread Mist tonight, if you do this you cannot make the nightkill but you also cant be targeted.

You win when all the Unaffected Girls are sealed or nothing can prevent this from happening
metal sonic1

Sakura wrote:

You are Suwako aligned with the Unaffected Girls

(Non consecutive Watcher)

2 eyed hat: You may drop your eyed hat at anyone's home and you'll learn who visited them, You need to pick your hat back up again the next night so you can't do this 2 nights in a row.

notscience

Sakura wrote:

You are Seija aligned with the Unaffected Girls

(1-Shot Reflexive and Reverser)

Reverse Sign "Danmaku through the looking glass"[1-Shot]: Anyone targeting you when you use this will be redirected towards themselves, Strongman can bypass this.
Reverse Sign "Overturning All Under Heaven" [Day/1-Shot]: Anyone voting you will be forced to unvote you and you will vote everyone that was voting you, these votes cannot be changed, you still can control your own vote.
Turnabout: "Reverse Ideology": Target player will be targeted with their action by their target. (You wont be seen targeting that player).

Mod Note: There was a mod error here which i informed notty of, the votes can actually be changed, but Seija cant be voted again after this ability is used by those people.
pieguyn

Sakura wrote:

You are Kurumi aligned with the Unaffected Girls

(Hated Rolecop Modified Janitor)

Hated! [Passive]: You require 1 less vote to be lynched. [This is void on LyLo]
Lust for Blood: Target a player, if that player died this night, no one but you will know their character and role. If that player didn't die, you will learn their role.

B1rd

Sakura wrote:

You are Rumia aligned with the Unaffected Girls

(Limited Roleblocker/Rolestopper)

Darkness Sign "Dark side of the Moon": Engulf a player in darkness, that player will be roleblocked and rolestopped, as the darkness will prevent them from finding their target and will prevent them from being found.
Scared! [Passive]: If you're targeted tonight, your ability will fail.

Frostings

Sakura wrote:

You are Reimu aligned with the Unaffected Girls

(Innocent child 1-Shot Day Vigilante)

Incident Solver [Passive]: At the start of the game you will be announced as town.
Spirit Sign "Fantasy Seal"[Day/1-Shot]: Target player will be lynched regardless of votes and day will end. Bulletproof prevents this.

You win when all the Rebelling girls are sealed.
NoHitter

Sakura wrote:

You are Junko aligned with the Unaffected Girls

(Ascetic Doctor)

Purity [Passive]: By being a pure being, you are immune to all spellcards and abilities aside from kills.
Purify: You may choose tonight to Purify a player, that player will be immune from kills this night. You may not target yourself.

Topic Starter
Sakura
Everyone may post now my own thoughts on the game are like... what the fricken hell why everytime someone draws vig they have godlike reads and i nerfed the vig to 2 shot to prevent them from causing too much damage to town :( while they ended up doing the contrary.

Birdy was first just a spring vendor, but i changed that to modified loud roleblocker because scum would have otherwise no way of dealing with the PRs, unfortunately they roleblocked the wrong person N1 and to boot the roleblocker died N1.

Clownpiece was initially just a permanent roleblocker, but considering how ppl on osu! tend to fail to lynch ppl by deadline i decided to give clownpiece a 2-shot vig.

Junko's role was the hardest to come up with, since in LoLK she's a person that cheats and ignores spellcard rules just to kill you, i didn't want to give town too much power, so i used her ability to purify anything as flavor for a doctor since town didnt have any protection other than Rumia the "jailkeeper", and used her being completely pure as flavor for ascetic, after sending role PMs I realized that Clownpiece was also a pure being due to Junko's ability, but oh well.
Navizel
Good game. That's a lot of Roleblocker and Rolestopper though I can see why.

Almost killed Magic Bomb Day 1. Good thing I switched to Birdy. Probably would've claim that I'm Vig to gain towncred if that happened.

I kind of have the suspicion on Zexion since Day 2 because of how he dismissed my points on beeboy. Really thought I will die N2 because I was the most active. I guess people scumreading me helped.
NoHitter
Navizel for town MVP.

Also B1rd, a Limited Rolestopper/Roleblocker isn't really a priority enough role to defy massclaims :<
Topic Starter
Sakura
Oh Another fun fact:

Clownpiece's lunarians protection only affected Reisen. Even if no one had picked a Lunarian i would have added that bit still.
-[Jess]-
everything went bad to me in real-life after i get kick out
GG
Topic Starter
Sakura
Oh yeah also ill put everyone's choices here:

Navizel: Clownpiece, Kasen Ibaraki, Hata no Kokoro
GuyInFreezer: Elly, Kurumi, Yuuka
-[Jess]-: Alice (PC-98), Junko, Shinki
Birdy: Lily White, Ran Yakumo, Chen
- Magic Bomb -: Reisen, Sakuya, Tewi
beeboy123: Remilia, Suwako, Alice
metal sonic1: Remilia, Suwako, Sakuya
notscience: Seija, Flandre, Hecatia
pieguyn: Kurumi, Remilia, ???
B1rd: Rumia, Remilia, Sakuya
Frostings: Reimu, Remilia, Cirno
NoHitter: Clownpiece, Junko, Raiko

The love for Remilia this game is real.
Navizel

NoHitter wrote:

Also B1rd, a Limited Rolestopper/Roleblocker isn't really a priority enough role to defy massclaims :<
^^^^^

I actually thought I have a special interaction with NoHitter because of his flavor. Remilia pick is kind of expected seeing as how she's one of the more popular characters. My first pick is Clownpiece cause Murica. Hata no Kokoro and Kasen Ibaraki cause ULiL.
metal sonic1
gg

fun flavor

poor scum
B1rd

NoHitter wrote:

Navizel for town MVP.

If I jailkeeper is like a psuedo cop and gets a lot more powerful later in the game. I could 1: claim, then my ability is useless and I'll probably get lynched after Zexion anyway, or I could 2: get to use my PR a couple times and get some info for town, and cut a deal with town so I don't get lynched until before LyLo. Town was probably gonna win but I wanted to ensure that people like Navizel who were in a strong position weren't mafia because then we could lose. There was no point in me claiming.

I thought that nav and NH were working together, I thought is was a scumteam at first. Though the possiblity that nav was clownpiece crossed my mind, I didn't think that was likely though. If NH had claimed ascetic that would have been more believable.

And I don't think I contributed much to that game, mainly because it took me a while to understand everything since it's my first game here, and I couldn't be bothered continually going back and rereading everything to get good reads. Hopefully I can play better next game.
I suggest that next game we mix in some vanilla townies (humans for the human village)? I like the theme but I don't really like role madness.
Navizel
You could just try to jail the scum and NH will protect whoever. Town has a lot of really good powers to prevent scum kills.

And Upicks are usually role madness lol
show more