Navizel (1) - pieguyn
beeboy123 (1) - notscience

Not Voting (3) - Hika, - Magic Bomb -, B1rd

With 10 Alive it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline in 23 hours and 40 minutes
pieguyn

Navizel wrote:

Still no explanations I see.
i literally got i-don't-even-know-what'd by a professor just now for showing up to take a midterm for a class, only for him to call me out on not showing up to a lot of the classes. i do not have any time or energy to give any in-depth explanation for anything.

the short of it is i think she probably is telling the truth about her claim, and i think her recent posts in response to her wagon looked town. either you agree or you don't. in the meantime, i would like if people could pitch a case on why you're town since i don't remember anything you did looking town.
NoHitter
Let me flip the question then pie.
What exactly about Navizel is scummy to you?

For me, his plays yesterday seem to be town. Particularly that exchange with B1rd. Today's exchange with beeboy also made him look town IMO.
pieguyn

NoHitter wrote:

Let me flip the question then pie.
What exactly about Navizel is scummy to you?

For me, his plays yesterday seem to be town. Particularly that exchange with B1rd. Today's exchange with beeboy also made him look town IMO.
it's POE. i don't share the same opinion as you re: his beeboy push, it came off more as a semantic argument than someone actually thinking of good reasons to call someone scum (bear in mind i haven't actually gone and cross-referenced it and this is an initial impression, i don't intend on pushing it as a hard scum tell until i do but it definitely is not something i can look at and go "these are town posts"). i don't even remember anything about the b1rd interaction and looking back through it in ISO i don't see what looks town about it.

i'm open to other suggestions if you have someone else you want to wagon
beeboy123
I am still ok to lynch Navi
Topic Starter
Sakura
notscience has been prodded!
Deadline in 15 hours and 10 minutes
Hika
If it's not me I'm fine lol
pieguyn
i actually am legit serious when i say someone offer an alternate target if they have one

i don't have my shit together atm (obviously) so i don't have any reason for Navi in particular besides POE. otherwise you should probably vote sooner than later cos deadline
Topic Starter
Sakura
Deadline in 8 hours and 15 minutes
I may not be able to make another post until deadline since im heading to bed now.
MBomb
Seeing as I was scumreading Jess anyway before the replacement and Hika took over that slot, I'm gonna hammer in 1 hour. Any objections should happen before then.
Navizel
@Magic Bomb, is it alright if I target you tonight?
@pie, if I'm really playing terrible this game, just remember beeboy accused me of hopping on the B1rd and Jess wagon when I was the one who started the B1rd one. I was the third/fourth person to vote Jess on D1 but I already showed intentions of voting her before the wagon started. Plus he's been playing terrible since WIFOM.exe

Also, at this point I don't think a counterwagon is possible. I'd rather stay on the wagon than get past the day without any lynch.
MBomb
I'm fine with being targetted, yeah, although idk your role.

Vote: Hika
Navizel
you'll know it soon. probably. depends on the flip.
Topic Starter
Sakura
Vote Count Day 2 Final

Hika (6) - Frostings, NoHitter, Zexion, Navizel, beeboy123, - Magic Bomb - [LYNCH]
Navizel (1) - pieguyn
beeboy123 (1) - notscience

Not Voting (2) - Hika, B1rd

With 10 Alive it takes 6 to lynch.

Lynch Scene incoming
Topic Starter
Sakura
At the Hakurei Shrine
After lots of discussion and argument aside from everyone seemingly falling asleep, Hika was the one decided to be brought to the seal.
Then after performing a ritual Hika is now inside of the seal... never to escape.

Hika Young Alice (1-shot Commuter) from the Unaffected Girls has been sent to the seal Day 2

It is now Night 2, Deadline for night actions within 24 hours of this post
Topic Starter
Sakura
The next morning in the Hakurei shrine...
Seems like 2 new girls have appeared inside the seal.
Reimu: Again?
Marisa: Yeah, this is worrying me
Reimu: Maybe i should look into it.

- Magic Bomb - Reisen (Redirector) from the Unaffected Girls has been found sealed Night 2
beeboy123 Remilia (Hated 1-Shot Strongman 1-Shot Self-Rolestopper) from the Rebelling Girls has commited suicide Night 2

It is now Day 3, Deadline is 3/10 10:56 GMT-5

Vote Count 3.0

Not Voting (7) - Frostings, NoHitter, Zexion, Navizel, pieguyn, notscience, B1rd

With 7 Alive, it takes 4 to lynch.
NoHitter
... I think we may have a serial killer.
NoHitter
Or a vig.
NoHitter
With one scum left, I think we should massclaim now. Any thoughts?
pieguyn
massclaim
NoHitter
Three scum seems reasonable for this setup, so...

3 - 1 - 8 (if we have SK) -> 1 - 1 - 5
3 - 9 (if vig) -> 1 - 6
NoHitter
Do we decide on an order?
Or do we popcorn?
pieguyn
i'm claiming as near the end as allowable

i don't want to give too much info since what i have could actually be relevant, although i don't think it has a very high chance of being relevant, so i'd rather us pick an order and then i can just comment on whether it would allow what i have to be useful and we can go from there.
Navizel
BOOM
Navizel
TWO OUT OF FUCKING TWO

AND YOU GUYS DON'T WANT TO LYNCH BEEBOY
Navizel
I'm claiming since I don't have any shots left.
NoHitter
Barring Frostings and me, we have Navi, NS, pieguy, Zexion, B1rd.

I suggest:
B1rd -> NS -> Zexion -> pieguy -> Navi

It should be glaringly obvious that Navi isn't scum at this point.
NoHitter
Navi, so you're claiming Vig then?
Navizel
Yes.
Navizel
2-shot Vig. Do we fullclaim?

Here are my reads:
NH is town based on beeboy flip
Zexion's posts are merely comments
pie is null
I'm not sure if I can still townread notsci
Frostings is Frostings
B1rd is uh. idk. Based on the results of Day 1 I'd say he's town leaning. Day 2 is null
MBomb
Well my death was predictable. Good luck, town!
B1rd
I knew that Hika was gonna be innocent, I probably should have been more active though.

I have a feeling that pie is mafia, but that's just a hunch. I haven't been analyzing this game that well.

Also, I'm not claiming yet.
Zexion
I'm okay with claiming, any order you want.
Zexion
NH, who did you protect last night?
Frostings
well, I guess beeboy scum was warranted after his super quick vote on Hika :|
Frostings
also CONF TOWN LIVES ANOTHER DAYYY
Frostings
I've been completely wrong on my gut reads this whole game
so like FoS all of you

and I'm Day1 auto IC, like actually what is that role
Frostings
I doubt pie is scum, since double Hated scum seems kinda weak, and from how the Hated claim went in Day1, beeboy doesn't seem associated with pie
Navizel
By PoE I would vote Zexion but I'll wait for the massclaim. So far we know I am a 2-shot Vig while Frostings is an IC. NH claimed Doc before but I want to know his targets. Iirc pie is hated but that's all I know.

I suggest Zexion > NS > B1rd > pie but you guys can do whatever you want.
show more