forum

Touhou Upick 3 Game Over

posted
Total Posts
show more
beeboy123
I find it odd how you where on both the leading wagons yesterday and I don't agree with either of them. o3o
Zexion
One scum and one town on N1 seems like a fair trade, so we're good for now. Did a quick read through D1.

Frostings is scum :^)

Now being serious:
Funny that Bird did indeed scumclaim at some point using third person.
Some of Navi's post seem rather unhelpful. Setup spec and filler comments, same as beeboy.
Pie and Birdy are giving me a null right now - I'll probably take a second, slower read at their post and reach a conclussion.
I doubted NH's intentions, but the push on B1rd seemed really townlike, staying on my townlist for now.
Urrgh, I cannot decide whether that Jess wagon on D1 was just a policy lynch or an actual conterwagon based on actual play. I'll have to give Hika a chance because I just cannot say Jess' lurking is scummy on it's own. But I'm giving this slot a special treatment just because it's Jess - and that's what's bothers me the most.
notsci seems town enough.

I'm having a big headache right now, will read tomorrow again.
Navizel

beeboy123 wrote:

Navizel wrote:

"I lost so I'll just vote him out of anger"

How nice of you.
What exactly did I lose? I just said Frosting is conf town o.o
Your vote looks like a vote out of anger/frustration. Yeah sure he is conf town. So what? It doesn't mean he is right on his reads. It's not like because he is an IC he already knows who is scum and who is not.

This feels like deja vu hmm
If I recall correctly, notsci said the similar thing on NoHitter. hmmm......hmmmmm
I probably wouldn't be surprised if you're bussing NH really hard. The only reason I see why you voted NH is because of statement about RVS which is I still find lame.

Sakura wrote:

Vote Count 1.04

NoHitter (3) - notscience, metal sonic1, Frostings
B1rd (1) - Birdy
-[Jess]- (1) - - Magic Bomb -
Navizel (1) - beeboy123
metal sonic1 (1) - B1rd

Not Voting (5) - Navizel, GuyInFreezer, -[Jess]-, pieguyn, NoHitter

With 12 Alive it takes 7 to lynch.
Sounds like you just want to be part of the wagon. All your other posts are just "let's lynch NH" and the likes.

Ok, either you're both scum or one of you is.

beeboy123 wrote:

I find it odd how you where on both the leading wagons yesterday and I don't agree with either of them. o3o
so?
Navizel
[quote"Zexion"]Pie and Birdy are giving me a null right now - I'll probably take a second, slower read at their post and reach a conclussion. [/quote]

But Birdy is already dead!
Navizel
I somehow managed to fuck up the quote. Oh well.
Topic Starter
Sakura
Vote Count 2.02

Navizel (2) - Frostings, beeboy123
beeboy123 (1) - Navizel

Not Voting (8) - Hika, - Magic Bomb -, pieguyn, NoHitter, Navizel, notscience, B1rd, Zexion

With 10 Alive it takes 6 to lynch.
beeboy123

Navizel wrote:

Your vote looks like a vote out of anger/frustration. Yeah sure he is conf town. So what? It doesn't mean he is right on his reads. It's not like because he is an IC he already knows who is scum and who is not.

This feels like deja vu hmm
If I recall correctly, notsci said the similar thing on NoHitter. hmmm......hmmmmm
I probably wouldn't be surprised if you're bussing NH really hard. The only reason I see why you voted NH is because of statement about RVS which is I still find lame.
Anger and frustration from what? NH could be town because Frosting is still alive or else I'd imagine the scum would want to kill the conf-town. Looking back I decided to find the player on D1 who had an agenda and that would be you. Fantastic that you think I am mad but you are just doing a poor attempt at discrediting me.

Navizel wrote:

Sounds like you just want to be part of the wagon. All your other posts are just "let's lynch NH" and the likes.

Ok, either you're both scum or one of you is.
If I wanted to force lynches I would just play like you are :)

Navizel wrote:

beeboy123 wrote:

so?
So you are trying to force lynches on players for either A. a policy lynch or B. a policy lynch.
Pretty scummy.
beeboy123
Your vote on me was straight up OMGUS.
Navizel
>provide valid reasons
>call it omgus

Why is everyone like this
MBomb

Navizel wrote:

Magic Bomb wrote:

99% sure it wasn't a bus driver.

also ms1 was generally townread if i remember correctly so him being vigged makes little sense
So is there a bus driver or no? If ms1 got vigged then did scum kill their own partner?
I said ms1 probably didn't get vigged due to the fact he was being townread, and that it wasn't a bus driver that caused the kill.
Zexion

Navizel wrote:

[quote"Zexion"]Pie and Birdy are giving me a null right now - I'll probably take a second, slower read at their post and reach a conclussion.
But Birdy is already dead![/quote]

Damn, I totally confused people.

Fuck. Disregard my last post, will read again tomorrow.
Frostings
how do you know there's no bus driver in the game :^)
Frostings
Also is Hika saying she's conf town because SNB was on the Jess wagon?

btw It's a miracle conf town and claimed Doc didn't die N1, how interesting :)
Frostings
I can't think of anything else that would make SNB kill herself

Either the NK got redirected in some way, or she had a modifier that would make her kill herself if X event happened
Hika
I'm saying town because I know I'm town. It's just like if all of us were asked, which side are you on?
100% everyone will say they're good of course.
It's just up to you to believe it or not. Using logic, clearly.
Navizel

Frostings wrote:

Also is Hika saying she's conf town because SNB was on the Jess wagon?

I don't see why scum would kill you though. I don't think IC is a good reason to kill you. I thought NH is for wifom.exe

and I still don't get Hika
MBomb

Frostings wrote:

Wouldn't say it's interesting, it was the expected result.
notscience
vote beeboy

Nav is pretty town

latah
beeboy123

notscience wrote:

vote beeboy

Nav is pretty town

latah
How?
Topic Starter
Sakura
Vote Count 2.03

beeboy123 (2) - Navizel, notscience
Navizel (2) - Frostings, beeboy123

Not Voting (7) - Hika, - Magic Bomb -, pieguyn, NoHitter, Navizel, B1rd, Zexion

pieguyn

notscience wrote:

vote beeboy

Nav is pretty town

latah
talk to be about this? was getting the opposite impression tbh, although i haven't actually read today in-depth.
pieguyn
*me hurrdurr
pieguyn
in fact,

vote: Navizel.
Navizel
So is everyone just going to vote me without any explanation?
Hika
why are you guys voting navi pls answer.
beeboy123
@Navi why did you think B1rd was scum? Link me to the posts where you stated these opinions please.
beeboy123

Hika wrote:

He was on every single non NH wagon yesterday. He also tried to get a policy lynch going.
MBomb

beeboy123 wrote:

Hika wrote:

He was on every single non NH wagon yesterday. He also tried to get a policy lynch going.
I was also not on the NH wagon yesterday, and also started off the Jess wagon, why not vote me?
Hika
town af mb. Good shit.
Navizel

beeboy123 wrote:

@Navi why did you think B1rd was scum? Link me to the posts where you stated these opinions please.
god, we've been already through this several times but whatever.

B1rd basically backpedaled when we noticed his slip.
p/4906168
I think this is the only post I have.
p/4906376 a joking AtE
Anyway, you better watch yourself or I might FoS you. You and notscience are obviously a scumteam with your feigned antagonism.
Nice threat. JUST KIDDING IT'S JUST A JOKE

B1rd wrote:

I was joking and that has been the thing I've been saying and repeating this whole time. Even now that Birdy backed me up you don't even acknowledge it or anything else I've said and keep going back to your same argument that you've been repeating for days. Why do you think I get annoyed when you make me write all this text to defend myself and then you just ignore it and keep going with your unjustified bandwagon?

FoS: NoHitter, metal sonic1, Navizel

I may or may not mean that in the typical sense.
HEY LET ME IMPLY THIS POST IS A JOKE SO I HAVE SOMETHING TO FALL BACK ON

How about you beeboy?

Naviiiiizeeelll wrote:

All your other posts are just "let's lynch NH" and the likes.
Now answer this.
beeboy123
Hey Navi I appreciate your attempt at dodging my question but I asked you to quote things you already said. =D
beeboy123

Navizel wrote:

Naviiiiizeeelll wrote:

All your other posts are just "let's lynch NH" and the likes.
Now answer this.
This isn't a question, I wanted NH lynched because he was my only scum read.
Navizel

beeboy123 wrote:

Hey Navi I appreciate your attempt at dodging my question but I asked you to quote things you already said. =D
Except I answered both of your questions. You asked why I scumread B1rd and I gave you my reasons. You asked me to quote things I already said and I did albeit there's only one.
Navizel

beeboy123 wrote:

I really should've just said I scumread B1rd because I want to. Sigh.
MBomb

beeboy123 wrote:

But now you scumread Navizel for not scumreading your scumread, when your scumread hasn't even been lynched? what.
Topic Starter
Sakura
Vote Count 2.04

Navizel (3) - Frostings, beeboy123, pieguyn [L-3]
beeboy123 (2) - Navizel, notscience

Not Voting (5) - Hika, - Magic Bomb -, NoHitter, B1rd, Zexion

Zexion
Okay so Birdy was scum and B1rd is still alive, I had it backwards.

MB seems the most town so far.

Beeboy and Nav playstyles seem pretty similar to me. Notsci and pieguy please elaborate.

More later, I'm kind of busy this weekend.
beeboy123

- Magic Bomb - wrote:

beeboy123 wrote:

But now you scumread Navizel for not scumreading your scumread, when your scumread hasn't even been lynched? what.
Although not scummy on it's own I hate how late navi was on the bird wagon while supplying no good reason. Then he immediately compromised late for a policy lynch which is scummy af.
Navizel
What do you even mean by late?
beeboy123
Other people where already on the wagon so it is a safe vote to make.
show more