forum

Touhou Upick 3 Game Over

posted
Total Posts
show more
MBomb

B1rd wrote:

So wait, is Jess usually inactive? Because otherwise I'd be wary of a jester.
And yes, she usually is. She usually ends up getting policy lynched.
Topic Starter
Sakura
Deadline in 3 hours
Topic Starter
Sakura
beeboy123 has been prodded!
He was supposed to be prodded 24 hours ago, but since i forgot as compensation i'll add that much time to deadline.
beeboy123
You're welcome guys LOL
beeboy123
Now we have time to move the lynch to NH instead of doing a policy lynch.
beeboy123
The fact that we got 2 counter wagons to keep NH alive (B1rd's racism wagon, Jess's policy wagon) I feel very confident getting this one dead instead.
B1rd
I stayed up for this, what an anticlimax :roll: . GN
Topic Starter
Sakura
Vote Count 1.16

-[Jess]- (5) - - Magic Bomb -, pieguyn, NoHitter, Navizel, Birdy [L-2]
NoHitter (3) - notscience, beeboy123, B1rd
B1rd (1) - metal sonic1
notscience (1) - GuyInFreezer

Not Voting (2) - -[Jess]-, Frostings

With 12 Alive it takes 7 to lynch.
Birdy
Thanks, bee.

Unvote for now.
notscience
Where the fuck is Giffy when I need a breath of fresh air
notscience
Pie tell me why I should vote Jess over No Hitter

go
notscience
Has anyone asked MB what magically firmed up his townread from- "Eh Id maybe throw him into my pool of three as a third" to "One of my strongest townreads we must not lynch him ever."

Birdy- What were you waiting for to vote NH?

Pie- Why the fuck are you voting for a PL and you should really get some reads out because if i'm scum I'm just going to kill you tonight and if you think there's a miniscule chance I'm scum you'll be silenced and I get to coast to endgame! :3

Jess feels more snarky than she did in the threehouse game as scum. Plus I don't like the counterwagon. I disagree with Frostings that the entire wagon feels like it's from town, I don't like beeboy, but NH's wagon is miles better.

Someone have an explanation for wh not to lynch NH that does not include the term doctor anywhere in the description?
Frostings
I'd normally be fine with lynching NH right now in this situation, but the problem with me is Jess...
She usually takes the game seriously whenever she actually posts regardless of her alignment, and the only times she scumclaims is when she's really scum

If NH is telling the truth about being Doc, scum will take care of it. It's of very little benefit to keep a claimed Doc alive
If NH sticks around until Day3, then we'll lynch him, and it shouldn't slow the game down (?)
Frostings
I'd normally be fine with lynching NH right now in this situation, but the problem with me is Jess...
She usually takes the game seriously whenever she actually posts regardless of her alignment, and the only times she scumclaims is when she's really scum

If NH is telling the truth about being Doc, scum will take care of it. It's of very little benefit to keep a claimed Doc alive
If NH sticks around until Day3, then we'll lynch him, and it shouldn't slow the game down (?)
Frostings
^ how does that happen
Birdy

notscience wrote:

Birdy- What were you waiting for to vote NH?
It's not that, I was just too busy (and lazy) to question MB's weird excuses and whatever. I was more confident with that vote for a while. Then I actually looked into NH's ISO.
MBomb
Ok, let's go over why Jess is a good lynch.

-[Jess]- wrote:

- Magic Bomb - wrote:

@mod: Please prod Jess.

Jess, when you see this, thoughts so far?
Why you always play with meta?
Firstly, she never answered my question, secondly, she never explained what she meant by this question when I asked a few posts later what she meant by it.

-[Jess]- wrote:

i am invisible and you cant see me :^)

and I don't know i should vote NH or B1rd,they seem scummy.
Secondly, no explanation for either (And also sheeping popular opinions, rather than giving any reasoning whatsoever).

-[Jess]- wrote:

hey we should lynch jess because she is not-helping and inactive :^)
Thirdly, as previously stated, she never says stuff like this as town (this is when I do start acknowledging meta, because she does this as scum a lot, it's kinda her way of AtE as far as I can tell, when she is scum).

And fourthly, she has made literally 8 posts since the game started, and only two of which actually contained anything about the game at all (Both of which posts I've mentioned here).

Can we lynch now?
MBomb
Oh and also, @notscience, look at NH's confrontation with B1rd, and explain to me how that doesn't look towny from any point of view.
Navizel
I'd rather lynch a useless good for nothing piece of shit that is Jess (wow redundancy) than someone who is a claimed doctor to be honest. Like Frostings said, scum will probably just kill the doc. Unless someone else can protect others but that would be very hard for scum to get a kill and I don't think Sakura would do that.
metal sonic1
the problem is if the doc doesn't die because ?WIFOM?

Scum can claim doc easily so we shouldn't rely on that. If we think no hitter is scum, lynch him. Unfortunately I just want a dead bird
pieguyn

- Magic Bomb - wrote:

Secondly, no explanation for either (And also sheeping popular opinions, rather than giving any reasoning whatsoever).
we have a winner.

i want a claim from Jess before i consider moving my vote elsewhere
pieguyn

notscience wrote:

Pie- Why the fuck are you voting for a PL and you should really get some reads out because if i'm scum I'm just going to kill you tonight and if you think there's a miniscule chance I'm scum you'll be silenced and I get to coast to endgame! :3
what do you make of MB's point about her doing nothing but sheeping popular opinions all game, which FTR is exactly how i caught her in Treehouse?

also i still have no idea in in hell how you town read me, given i'm playing way off anything i've done before as either alignment and have hardly posted any content at all within this game for you to judge me off of. what have i done this game that i wouldn't do as scum?
Topic Starter
Sakura
Vote Count 1.17

-[Jess]- (4) - - Magic Bomb -, pieguyn, NoHitter, Navizel [L-3]
NoHitter (3) - notscience, beeboy123, B1rd
B1rd (1) - metal sonic1
notscience (1) - GuyInFreezer

Not Voting (3) - -[Jess]-, Frostings, Birdy

With 12 Alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline in 20 hours
Frostings
I don't like how MB is strongly pushing Jess

The majority of votes are there only for the sake of PL, and that should be the only reason required for the lynch
The fact he's now trying to defend his stance on Jess wagon seems highly unnecessary as town
There shouldn't be a need to overwhelmingly defend another person on D1 :roll:
Frostings

The majority of votes are there only for the sake of PL, and that should be the only reason required for the lynch
The fact he's now trying to defend his stance on Jess wagon seems highly unnecessary as town
Frostings
this forum is bugged lol
pieguyn

Frostings wrote:

you're joking, right
Frostings

metal sonic1 wrote:

the problem is if the doc doesn't die because ?WIFOM?

Scum can claim doc easily so we shouldn't rely on that. If we think no hitter is scum, lynch him. Unfortunately I just want a dead bird
Either we lynch NH now, or we lynch NH later

if scum choose to leave claimed Doc alone because ?WIFOM?, then town mostly benefits, because if Doc is able to stop at least 1 NK, that's an extra night for town PRs
Frostings
There's no real motive for extreme buddying when NH hasn't even been playing THAT town of a game
Frostings
The only thing I can think of is Daychat/Mason, and I doubt that's in the game
Frostings
^@ pie
pieguyn
holy shit I thought Navi was the IC and not you. <_>

"he has reasons for legitimately scum reading Jess and this isn't necessary as town" is really misguided reasoning. someone being a useless lurkfuck as both alignments doesn't mean there's no way to read them based on what they're posting when they _are_ around. in this case, I think MB's push is well reasoned. outside of the "sheeping popular pushes " point, I don't mind the meta observation that Jess only makes those kinds of sniping comments as scum. I don't really have experience to verify if it's correct (and I'm too lazy to meta lel), but I think the consideration is coming from a town POV.

"not needing to defend someone on D1" is also really misguided reasoning. if you have a strong town read on D1, as he stated he did with NH, then hell yeah, you should derail it. there's nothing incongruous or unnecessary there, and I'd like to know why you disagree.
pieguyn

Frostings wrote:

There's no real motive for extreme buddying when NH hasn't even been playing THAT town of a game
didn't see this before posting the previous post. why do you think your assessment indicates no one else can have a strong town read on him? do you disagree with his point about the B1rd interaction?
pieguyn
I worry what you're doing here is projecting your opinion of NH's play, and assuming other people necessarily should react the same way to it you are. which is fine if you're relying entirely on objective reasoning, but it's not a good idea in terms of vague judgement calls (MB saying it looks town vs. you saying it doesn't) unless you can break it down and get a better idea of where the disagreement is. if you or anyone gave a more in-depth explanation on this, link plz (I don't remember seeing one).
Frostings
I'm like 95% sure B1rd is town, and if he's scum, he's playing Irre-level scum, and I doubt anyone else can pull that off

I was kind of suspicious of NH before the whole B1-NH exchange, so when it happened, it just looked like scum pushing a weak post based on semantics. When it failed, he immediately jumped on Jess wagon instead.. The whole "anyone else but me" mindset seems like a pretty lame excuse

I also didn't like NH's panic claim, it was highly unnecessary. If he's Doc, all it does is give scum a free PR to NK. If he's town and fakeclaiming, that's extremely bad as it risks a CC from a real Doc and then we lose two towns from the inevitable lynch and NK.

If he's scum and fakeclaiming, he can:
1. bait the real Doc to CC and then scum finds their NK target
2. potentially stop his lynch and create WIFOM as he continues to survive despite claiming such a strong role
Frostings
Now that he's claimed though, it does seem a bit unnecessary to lynch him, as he'll be taken care of eventually...
But it doesn't help me that everyone I'm townreading is on the NH train, and everyone else null or nullscum is on Jess
Topic Starter
Sakura
-[Jess]- is being replaced
Deadline is frozen until a replacement is found.
MBomb
@Whoever gets the Jess slot

Claim, you're gonna get lynched.
MBomb
Gonna get lynched if you don't*

At this point I doubt anyone getting that slot will persuade me they're not scum, but it's worth a shot anyway.
MBomb
Also it's 4:40am and I'm having trouble seeing right now, so night.
show more