forum

Touhou Upick 3 Game Over

posted
Total Posts
show more
metal sonic1

B1rd wrote:

I'd rather let the town do their scum hunting, rather than pester people with annoying questions.
Don't you think that is somewhat irresponsible? If you are part of the town, why wouldn't you want to contribute like the rest of us?
Frostings
oh I just realized notty was replying to B1
hmmm

Do you guys wanna play a fun game? :)
Similar to last mafia game: Guess 3 people who're town
The more correct townreads at the end of the game, the better! :)
MBomb
Frostings (:^))
NS
ms1
Frostings
other than me of course
notscience
Flandre's her younger sister.

http://touhou.wikia.com/wiki/Flandre_Scarlet

Source.

For townreads, I'll say

Giffy
Nav
And maybe pie.
notscience
Treat others the way you want to be treated, Nav

If you really want to target me knock yourself out lol
metal sonic1
So I'm not an idiot, navizel's the idiot

Phew
notscience
Giffy why are you voting me still
Navizel

metal sonic1 wrote:

So I'm not an idiot, navizel's the idiot

Phew
my bad lol
I think I posted p/4906946 during class and I probably thought twins = sisters

notscience wrote:

Treat others the way you want to be treated, Nav

If you really want to target me knock yourself out lol
On second thought, I'll probably not target you. I feel like I wouldn't gain anything if you're the one I target. By the way, why a townread on GiF? I don't see anything in his ISO. I kind of understand pie but not the reason for GiF.

Frostings wrote:

oh I just realized notty was replying to B1
hmmm

Do you guys wanna play a fun game? :)
Similar to last mafia game: Guess 3 people who're town
The more correct townreads at the end of the game, the better! :)
notsci is my only townread right now honestly. maybe pie. no idea for the third one.
MBomb
I can't think of a third person, almost everyone in this game other than the people I mentioned have done nothing for town.
notscience
Because I trust giffy

And I am buddying him!
Navizel

- Magic Bomb - wrote:

I can't think of a third person, almost everyone in this game other than the people I mentioned have done nothing for town.
you can think of me!

so is your dp a claim?
beeboy123
Not Science
Gif
B1rd
metal sonic1
Me
Me
Me
notscience
Full disclosure, that's what my list originally was.
Frostings
pick any third name that comes to your head
it's quite important we get 3 names ;)
notscience
Alternatively we could lynch jess and let prs sort stuff out tonight

y/n
beeboy123

notscience wrote:

Alternatively we could lynch jess and let prs sort stuff out tonight

y/n
I'd rather vote NH
beeboy123
lynch*
pieguyn

notscience wrote:

For townreads, I'll say

Giffy
Nav
And maybe pie.
how in the holy name of fuck do you town read me?
pieguyn
i am rapidly learning i don't have enough of a Mafia attention span to pay attention to games on two different sites. fortunately i just got out of one on MS so i can pay more attention to this one
-[Jess]-

- Magic Bomb - wrote:

@mod: Please prod Jess.

Jess, when you see this, thoughts so far?
Why you always play with meta?
notscience

pieguyn wrote:

notscience wrote:

For townreads, I'll say

Giffy
Nav
And maybe pie.
how in the holy name of fuck do you town read me?
That I was asked for three and I don't feel like townreading anyone other than the two I said so I am extending an olive branch
notscience
(townread me pie)

(do it)
MBomb

Navizel wrote:

- Magic Bomb - wrote:

you can think of me!

so is your dp a claim?
I guess we'll see if there's a flavour cop to find out xd
Topic Starter
Sakura

- Magic Bomb - wrote:

Well guess that wont be necessary now
Vote Count 1.08

NoHitter (2) - notscience, beeboy123
beeboy123 (2) - Navizel, Frostings
- Magic Bomb - (2) - metal sonic1, Birdy
notscience (1) - GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer (1) - - Magic Bomb -

Not Voting (4) - -[Jess]-, pieguyn, NoHitter, B1rd

With 12 Alive it takes 7 to lynch.
MBomb

-[Jess]- wrote:

- Magic Bomb - wrote:

Jess, when you see this, thoughts so far?
Why you always play with meta?
Oh also, I'm confused, where did I make a comment about meta?
Frostings
Jess being scum is meta :)
Need everyone else's three picks ;)
notscience
Jess needing prods is meta lol
pieguyn

notscience wrote:

(townread me pie)

(do it)
no :)
GuyInFreezer
@Mod: V/LA until Sunday
Topic Starter
Sakura

GuyInFreezer wrote:

@Mod: V/LA until Sunday
Got it
NoHitter
@Everyone: What did you think of B1rd's "slip", followed by the AtE, then the "if you don't stop, I'll vote you" threat. Granted B1rd's new?, but being new doesn't necessarily mean you can't be scum.

Frostings: On the top of my head, metalsonic for actively enticing good discussion, NS for scumhunting (even if he's wrong, there are still points for effort), and maybe idk GiF? The last one is more of a gut thing, as I'm not seeing anyone else that towny.

Replying to NS's reply in a sec.
NoHitter
Also, does NS have a history of policy lynching lurkers? I'm too lazy to check.
Navizel
I'm okay with lynching either B1rd or beeboy to be honest. seeing beeboy townreads b1rd...
NoHitter
notscience wrote:

NoHitter wrote:

1- I meant RVS had ended by the time I joined in. You misinterpreted what I had said.

2- How is it considered buddying if you have conf town lead? I means isn't that the SOP when you have conf town?

3- Where and when specifically?

4- You were the one who started this when you accused me. How the hell was I supposed to react?

5- Yeah... coming from a guy who generally hates giving read lists... Yeah good luck with the lazy me.
1) No, you made 1 comment and said nothing of the rest of the game. Burden's on you to not make people think that.

2) No, catering to someone you know is town is sketchy. Rule one of scum is to not isolate the conftown, you want their vote on your side. By proposing that, you angle to get him on your side.

3) Forget what this is in response to, will check after this game.

4) I have said how you were supposed to react.

5) So you're literally just going to stall and insist I answer your questions while providing nothing in the semblance of anything to the game whatsoever? Cool. Lynch this please.

Does anyone see a question in this list that was so important he had to jump up and down for me to answer and avoid doing much else?

I don't.
1 - Conceded. I admit my wording was vague there, but that doesn't mean what I said wasn't my intention.

2 - Isn't it the duty of conf town lead the town? So you're saying that no one can nudge conf town to do their job or they'll look scummy?

3 - Alright...

4 - I think you're misrepping what I tried to point out. A) You started accusing me, so I replied back. B) We argue. C) You accuse me of arguing for no reason at all. D) What you're saying then can be interpreted as "if I accuse you and you argue back, you're arguing for no reason at all." :roll:

5 - So you're saying that people are free to accuse others THEN leave them hanging? That doesn't seem like the mindset of town, who should always keep an open mind. News flash, you could be (and atm are) wrong with your accusation, so don't be a jerk and respond properly.

Incidentally, you call what I'm doing as "stalling"? You're also saying my questions don't have anything to do with the game? Dude, you're accusing me, and these are the points of your argument. How can you brush that off saying it has nothing to do with the game?
B1rd

NoHitter wrote:

@Everyone: What did you think of B1rd's "slip", followed by the AtE, then the "if you don't stop, I'll vote you" threat. Granted B1rd's new?, but being new doesn't necessarily mean you can't be scum.

B1rd wrote:

I'd rather let the town do their scum hunting, rather than pester people with annoying questions.
You know, what I was implying here is that is was somewhat annoying to have everything I said picked apart, but here you are doing just that. I wouldn't mind If I actually said something that warranted investigation but all you're doing is misconstruing everything I've said and saying 'look see, mafia'.

B1rd wrote:

I'm just a poor innocent youkai who wants to be left alone so I can eat people. I you myslynch me you will feel very bad.
OK, now here I was being facetious. It was humor. If you think that this was a serious appeal to emotion to get people to not vote me you're stupid. (I just looked up what AtE meant)

B1rd wrote:

Anyway, you better watch yourself or I might FoS you. You and notscience are obviously a scumteam with your feigned antagonism.
And I was being facetious here too, but with the double purpose of prodding for information. Apparently people took it more serious than I intended but it still achieved its purpose. But regardless of that, I don't see how you can interpret that comment as a 'threat'. All I can see now is that you seem to by trying to shift the heat from you to me. I think I need to reread this thread a couple of times to get up to date with everything that's happening, but right now you're my prime suspect.
Navizel
I was only pretending to be retarded guys
Navizel
I don't get why you would only FoS NoHitter. Why not vote him instead? Your FoS won't be scary at all based on your tone. Also, it does look like a threat.

Vote: B1rd
Navizel
Let's make a bird disappear.
show more