B1rd (1) - Birdy
-[Jess]- (1) - - Magic Bomb -
Navizel (1) - beeboy123
metal sonic1 (1) - B1rd

Not Voting (5) - Navizel, GuyInFreezer, -[Jess]-, pieguyn, NoHitter

With 12 Alive it takes 7 to lynch.
NoHitter

notscience wrote:

Because 1) You declare to be out of RVS because you asked me a surface level question which showed no depth of scumhunting

2) You then say you want to blindly follow the confirmed town, which shows you buddying him, as well as angling for a free copout to pushing any agenda for yourself.

3) You deflect back in a battle of semantics (hint: if I say why didn't you point out x when you pointed out y, you were supposed to point out x)

4) You don't seem to actually be gaining anything off this other than just trying to argue for the sake of arguing.

5) You don't go back and look for previous games, which probably means this is the first time you've done this stupid follow the conftown bullshit (granted, you could be lazy, but I still don't buy you having this persistent view on things)
1- I meant RVS had ended by the time I joined in. You misinterpreted what I had said.

2- How is it considered buddying if you have conf town lead? I means isn't that the SOP when you have conf town?

3- Where and when specifically?

4- You were the one who started this when you accused me. How the hell was I supposed to react?

5- Yeah... coming from a guy who generally hates giving read lists... Yeah good luck with the lazy me.
beeboy123

NoHitter wrote:

NS: How can you "clearly" say that someone is scum when he didn't even post anything other than the confirmation?

Also nice, we're out of RVS.
Well RVS didn't end so I am going to take this as you ended RVS by claiming scum.

Vote: NoHitter
notscience
chugga chugga

wooo wooooooooooooooo
Frostings

beeboy123 wrote:

NoHitter wrote:

NS: How can you "clearly" say that someone is scum when he didn't even post anything other than the confirmation?

Well RVS didn't end so I am going to take this as you ended RVS by claiming scum.

RVS actually did end a bit before, though I dunno why NH took the time to bold it :)
B1rd
ahh most of that went of my head.

Did NoHitter get confirmed for scum?
B1rd

B1rd wrote:

*over
beeboy123

Frostings wrote:

RVS actually did end a bit before, though I dunno why NH took the time to bold it :)[/quote]

I felt as though the game was still in RVS.
beeboy123
oh i tucked that quote up.
notscience

B1rd wrote:

Confirmed no

Very likely yes

That being said I want to hear pie say my three favorite words before the day is out
Frostings

notscience wrote:

I want to hear pie say my three favorite words before the day is out
"Vote No Hitter"? :oops:
notscience
Nope

She knows exactly what I mean

Shes going to play hard to get though!

But deep down she knows its true
NoHitter
NS you should really answer questions addressed to you. I mean if you're going to point your finger around and accuse people, you should reply to their rebuttals. Unless of course you concede the point.

I'm town.

I find it a bit concerning you don't answer back. How can I defend myself if you leave some points of your "argument" vague.
NoHitter
Also pieguy is a she???
NoHitter
Actually fck. Disregard that red text. I forgot it was frowned upon to do that.
pieguyn

NoHitter wrote:

Also pieguy is a she???
/bows delicately
pieguyn
1. i am Hated until LYLO.

2. i have a really really anti-town role if i misuse it - it's a night ability, and if i use it wrong a flip is janitored (i will learn the result of the flip). there is positive-utility to it if i use it correctly.

i'm open to suggestions based on whether people are willing to trust me on the flips. also i'm not Remilia Scarlet. >:3
pieguyn
i probably won't read in depth until tomorrow btw
B1rd
tits or GTFO

wait, maybe that's not appropriate here, nvmind :x

If you've told us that much do we get to know your 2HU? Unless that has some extra significance that I'm not aware of.
B1rd

B1rd wrote:

tits or GTFO

wait, maybe that's not appropriate here, nvmind :x

If you've told us that much do we get to know your 2HU? Unless that has some extra significance that I'm not aware of.
* : x
pieguyn
pieguyn
and no i don't mind flavor claiming
-[Jess]-
RVS want out earlier that I thought

Great
NoHitter

pieguyn wrote:

and no i don't mind flavor claiming
All this time I've been referring to you as a he rofl

Anyway, I don't think flavor claiming will do any good. Flavor doesn't dictate alignment and if anything it could be used as a means to rolefish.
Birdy
My flavour isn't straight-forward enough for anyone to make anything out of it, so if this is the case for anyone else, I don't know how it could affect the game in any helpful way.

Would guide towards the correct character at most, and that's apparently not indicative of anything.
Navizel

beeboy123 wrote:

NoHitter wrote:

this is pretty silly

Vote: beeboy
Navizel
p sure Cirno is the only flavor that is alignment indicative
Navizel
can someone enlighten me how stating that we're out of RVS is scum indicative
beeboy123
I 2 am hated until mylo so plz don't put me at 6 votes if you don't intend to kill me
beeboy123
Lylo not mylo
Navizel
hated doesn't translate to town though?
MBomb

Navizel wrote:

Because it's fluff posting, anyone can see we're out of RVS.
MBomb

NoHitter wrote:

Anyway, I don't think flavor claiming will do any good. Flavor doesn't dictate alignment and if anything it could be used as a means to rolefish.
Only reason I'm not voting NH is because of this post.
GuyInFreezer
oh god it already started /confirm
GuyInFreezer

notscience wrote:

Oh I need to look more like im trying to fake doing things for giffy

Scumteam clearly is

ms/beeboy/no hitter
You have baited me all right.

Vote: notscience
pieguyn
gif could maybe be town. dunno yet
notscience
Hm I wonder what pie picked for her flavor

Im stumped

Any ideas giffy?
Navizel

- Magic Bomb - wrote:

Navizel wrote:

Because it's fluff posting, anyone can see we're out of RVS.
but beeboy didn't. I actually like him saying that because certain people might still think we're still in RVS and everyone's votes are from RVS so they'll just don't mind it.
notscience
Fun fact

In pie and my first game together we were both hated and I was town and she was scum

It was a touhou u pick on ms
notscience
Wait wtf I missed the non bold line

Pie didn't pick remi what the fuck

Hells frozen over
show more