1x100 curse
posted
If i didnt get like 50 of these every day id be shitting pp
posted
i always had few 1miss in my top ranks
we all are cursed since the day we chose to play this game
rip cold green eyes ss
posted
For some weird reason, I feel better now - letting out the salt halps. Guess we are more or less all cursed. o-o
I still haven't tried hanging a poster of cookiezi-sama and praying for it - might give it a go eventually, as a last resort.
posted
I prefer Bikko and Cinia Pacifica.
posted
posted
is this where I post all my shitmiss ???

Now I feel better thank you
posted
I want to join
rip 0pp play how do i even miss a slider :( and why is this map unranked :'(
posted
Whenever you feel down for that 1 miss play just look at my top scores
posted
follow-up:
so after I let all my salt out, changed my avatar and went back to playing moe, this happened....
FINALLY, AFTER 3MONTHS OF SUFFERING, FIRST TIME, IT FINALLY HAPPENED, I ACTUALLY FC'ED A SONG Q___Q *tears of happiness*

Thank you guys!
posted

TMiracle wrote:

follow-up:
so after I let all my salt out, changed my avatar and went back to playing moe, this happened....
FINALLY, AFTER 3MONTHS OF SUFFERING, FIRST TIME, IT FINALLY HAPPENED, I ACTUALLY FC'ED A SONG Q___Q *tears of happiness*

Thank you guys!
its a valentines miracle. the feeling after it happens is crazy
posted

TMiracle wrote:

FINALLY, AFTER 3MONTHS OF SUFFERING, FIRST TIME, IT FINALLY HAPPENED, I ACTUALLY FC'ED A SONG
Wow, you haven't FC anything in 3 months? That's actually very sad. I didn't expect it to be that bad.

Congrats!!
posted
Force more scores like that and your consistency will skyrocket. Just dont play too hard maps.
posted
Congrats, OP! Nice accuracy, are you competing with me here?

I hope you can continue to get scores like this and climb over that skill wall you're at.
posted
only when not looking at cursor
posted

posted
We could use this as a mega-thread to cry about ''1 miss off fc'', it halps. XD

also...

I DID IT AGAIN, WTF IS GOING ON, for 2-3 months I couldn't fc anything at all, and suddenly today I'm fcing everything with much higher accuracy. O____O
posted
posted

[Taiga] wrote:

Valentine's day magic is real after all! :O GJ and GZ!
I'm kinda convinced at this point, that letting out salt does indeed contribute to this kind of progress lol.

posted

[Taiga] wrote:

I genuinely feel like shit right now for FCing this with 97%
show more