community forum

Mapset and Spread Restructure (Proposed)

posted
Total Posts
614
show more
kyle8998
I simply cannot agree with these changes.
It's too much limitation and it's going to result in less mappers and no creativity.
worst fl player
- GIDZ - : UR MUM
[TaikoTori]

Ascendance wrote:

Why is there a council in the first place, that wasn't voted on DIRECTLY BY THE COMMUNITY in a COMMUNITY GAME
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aristocracy

But anyway. This discussion can rest now. The backlash was big enough, and i am sure the staff does not want to risk huge amounts of drops in the number of active players. Its okay, guys.
Chewin

LyWang wrote:

'exciting news'

You gonna be kidding me right?

If I claim a person's death would be exciting, what would be his response?
lmfao yes xd
Yohanes
.
JamesHappy
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good newmapping™ go౦ԁ sHit👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌 newmapping™ right👌👌there👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (exciting news: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌GoodMapping™
CirnoTheSylveon

LyWang wrote:

'exciting news'

You gonna be kidding me right?

If I claim a person's death would be exciting, what would be his response?
lmao
Arphimigon
i pay 420 oss coins to revert change
Zerss
500 posts!
We did it!
CirnoTheSylveon

Zerss wrote:

500 posts!
We did it!
Adding 1 more cuzynot
Bakuenjin
Welp. Looks like I can stop trying to finally rank a map.
LeaK

LyWang wrote:

'exciting news'

You gonna be kidding me right?

If I claim a person's death would be exciting, what would be his response?
mithew

-wwwww wrote:

-_-
Xilver15
Hello!

As part of the Criteria Council we are currently gathering feedback from what people leave, and we will sort it out in the next couple of days. In the meantime, we are going to observe how the current changes work and how they turn out to be. Please leave your constructive feedback in order for it to be considered by us, and make sure to stand out and give your valid reasons as to what you agree or disagree on.
worst fl player

JamesHappy wrote:

👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good newmapping™ go౦ԁ sHit👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌 newmapping™ right👌👌there👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (exciting news: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌GoodMapping™
4Head
Sophii

Zerss wrote:

500 posts!
We did it!
Finally!
Zerss
rip 95% of the beatmapping community?
Nara


Nice!!
LeaK

Xilver wrote:

Hello!

As part of the Criteria Council we are currently gathering feedback from what people leave, and we will sort it out in the next couple of days. In the meantime, we are going to observe how the current changes work and how they turn out to be. Please leave your constructive feedback in order for it to be considered by us, and make sure to stand out and give your valid reasons as to what you agree or disagree on.
p/4892856
RLC

Xilver wrote:

Hello!

As part of the Criteria Council we are currently gathering feedback from what people leave, and we will sort it out in the next couple of days. In the meantime, we are going to observe how the current changes work and how they turn out to be. Please leave your constructive feedback in order for it to be considered by us, and make sure to stand out and give your valid reasons as to what you agree or disagree on.

Xilver wrote:

what people leave
mappers. goodbye
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply