forum

Colourblind mode for Taiko

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +1
Topic Starter
Yuii-
I'm not sure if this already exists and/or if there's any way of changing the colours of the drums. I've been asking around for the past few months to a lot of Taiko players and they didn't even know this existed.
Is there any way of requesting a change in the colours of Taiko? Replacing blue for purple or something like that. At least a very simple way to alter colours from the menu in order to be customized for player's preference?

(Just wondering now that we are on topic, if there's a way of changing the blue colour).
Bara-
You are likely looking for t/328212?hilit=Colour+taiko
Stefan
I can tell you that I suggested a colourblind option for Taiko around three years ago and it got denied - I still disagree with this decision because I don't think it's the big deal to implement tbh.

Bara- wrote:

You are likely looking for t/328212?hilit=Colour+taiko
The user is asking for the ability to set colours per preference, not directly for colourblind users.
lolcubes
The orange and blue are exactly opposite colors of each other, so colorblindness cannot affect it, I'd say.
There is a way to make them a little different through skinning though - I made mine orange and teal, cause I don't like blue flashing in kiai.

Oh btw you can definitely make your kats purple, just skin your hitcircles into a red color.
mintong89
Yeah, just change the colour of hitcircle and it will solved.