Community Forum

PANTSU ONLINE | Open!

posted
Total Posts
1,210
show more
Topic Starter
p a n t s u

Alea wrote:

Aw I had to zoom in to see it but you mean a border like in this avatar :

or are you referring to the darker shadow around the avatar? Just to help clarify things for me.
Topic Starter
p a n t s u

Sayu desu wrote:

T Y P E : avatar
I M A G E : https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/23 ... 0ad322.jpg
S I Z E : 128x128
T E X T : (no text)
B O R D E R : Square
E X T R A : Thanks
; v ; apologies but do you have a bigger image of this? or perhaps know the character name and I can search for a bigger image.
Alea

p a n t s u wrote:

Alea wrote:

Aw I had to zoom in to see it but you mean a border like in this avatar :

or are you referring to the darker shadow around the avatar? Just to help clarify things for me.
I'm talking about the border as u got at that avatar, and I did figure out that my avatar has a shadow around it xd , it looks good. Could u try the both? , but with another color in the shadow , depends on the picture, to see if it looks better than without it.
Ty ^^
Don't forget to change the font *
Twin

p a n t s u wrote:

Sayu desu wrote:

T Y P E : avatar
I M A G E : https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/23 ... 0ad322.jpg
S I Z E : 128x128
T E X T : (no text)
B O R D E R : Square
E X T R A : Thanks
; v ; apologies but do you have a bigger image of this? or perhaps know the character name and I can search for a bigger image.
Uhm I'm sorryyy Use this please http://data.whicdn.com/images/50082562/large.jpg
Topic Starter
p a n t s u

Alea wrote:

I'm talking about the border as u got at that avatar, and I did figure out that my avatar has a shadow around it xd , it looks good. Could u try the both? , but with another color in the shadow , depends on the picture, to see if it looks better than without it.
Ty ^^
Don't forget to change the font *
Alright, I'll do that and um no worries. I know I have to change the font.
Topic Starter
p a n t s u

Sayu desu wrote:

( ; v ; ) no no ! It is okay! You don't have to apologies !
but thank you, this picture works better. <3
Alea

p a n t s u wrote:

Alea wrote:

I'm talking about the border as u got at that avatar, and I did figure out that my avatar has a shadow around it xd , it looks good. Could u try the both? , but with another color in the shadow , depends on the picture, to see if it looks better than without it.
Ty ^^
Don't forget to change the font *
Alright, I'll do that and um no worries. I know I have to change the font.
Ok <3 I forgot to tell u to make 2 versions of each avatar to compare : one with the shadows and borders , and another with only the borders without shadows. That's all I guess . Good night , and thanks for be patient with me ^^ 8-)
Topic Starter
p a n t s u











so I tried animating it the best of my abilities but this is about the best I can do? :?
otherwise here is the still image of it :

Azer Junior

p a n t s u wrote:

Azer Junior wrote:

T Y P E : avatars
I M A G E : http://imgur.com/TXIihUz http://imgur.com/ES83I61
http://i.imgur.com/SXHTalM.png http://i.imgur.com/NXEoTpC.png
S I Z E :128x128
T E X T : Azer Junior Saitiama NLmatrix Genos
B O R D E R : Purple Square :D
um, you just requested a avatar. Could you um at least wait a few days before making another request? ( ; v ; )
It kinda makes me feel like the other one sucked if you request again so soon.
sorry ;-; my buddy just fixed his pc so i was going to do collab pics for us ;-; i like this one too ;-; dont hate me pls senpai
Azura-
T Y P E : Signature
I M A G E : image
S I Z E : 660 x 155
T E X T : I know everyone sees this, but it's kind of tough being a otaku, huh?
B O R D E R : Dotted square
E X T R A : Any effects will do, would prefer animated if it's possible.

Thanks a lot :):)
Alea

p a n t s u wrote:










Thanks so much <3 is perfect! I'll comeback for sure gj. Added u btw on friendlist :)
Twin

p a n t s u wrote:










oh thanks ill change my avatar when I get home!
Topic Starter
p a n t s u
updated, Azusa-G !
Azura-

p a n t s u wrote:

updated, Azusa-G !
Love it ! :) Support your gfx ^^
Topic Starter
p a n t s u

Azusa-G wrote:

Love it ! :) Support your gfx ^^
Oh thank you! and I'm glad you like it. ; v ;
Topic Starter
p a n t s u
:?
Alea
Hi^^

Type:Signature
Size: 623x192 < I know that this isn't the size, but i want it like that (x
Image link : http://49.media.tumblr.com/ad9b9330078a ... o5_500.gif < Use it as a picture and not a gif pls
Quotation/Text: When you can't hold it more and you need to take out the feelings
Alea is bothering ... Sorry.
Border: Yes, is on you (x
Animated: Yes, use this gif : http://data.whicdn.com/images/45507629/large.gif
Extra: If you can animate the gif like this http://data.whicdn.com/images/66663462/large.gif , making it slower than it is, because is so fast to my eyes, and it could have a better look if it were slow, it'll be perfect. Mix the colors as you know what is better for it. It's on you (x

Thanks*
Topic Starter
p a n t s u

Alea

p a n t s u wrote:


Thanks , is great , the only thing that I guess I could improve at the gif is that u can add a fade at the final of the gif , and then after the fade , the gif starts again.

Is awesome btw without the fade. I would like the pic with it tho.
Topic Starter
p a n t s u

Alea wrote:

p a n t s u wrote:


Thanks , is great , the only thing that I guess I could improve at the gif is that u can add a fade at the final of the gif , and then after the fade , the gif starts again.

Is awesome btw without the fade. I would like the pic with it tho.
Uhh I don't think I'll be able to add in the fade since I saved the psd file with the layer of the gif image under the still image. ( ; v ; )
so if I did that it would also affect the still image.
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply