forum

closed.

posted
Total Posts
1,235
show more
Aomi
That's better, thanks!
Is it fine if I edit your work?
I don't want to tell you how to edit the text and stuff because that's too complicated and I'm really picky ;;
Topic Starter
p a n t s u

Aomi wrote:

no problem, and go for it !
In a way it feels like a collab graphic even if you didn't intend for that. :?
ha but I'm curious about how it will turn out so let me know what it looks like
when you are done ! :D
Topic Starter
p a n t s u
alright, I'm going to go get ready for work. :3
I'll continue making graphics after I have finished getting dressed and stuff.
be back in awhile peeps !
nbs4
T Y P E : avatar
I M A G E : http://www.grohotun.com/wp-content/uplo ... -16-15.jpg
S I Z E : 128*128
T E X T : nbs4
B O R D E R : square
E X T R A : thin lines across, smaller, minimalist font in corner
Aomi

p a n t s u wrote:

no problem, and go for it !
In a way it feels like a collab graphic even if you didn't intend for that. :?
ha but I'm curious about how it will turn out so let me know what it looks like
when you are done ! :D
Thank you!!
I'm finished, hope it looks okay haha ;;

nbs4 wrote:

T Y P E : avatar
I M A G E : http://www.grohotun.com/wp-content/uplo ... -16-15.jpg
S I Z E : 128*128
T E X T : nbs4
B O R D E R : square
E X T R A : thin lines across, smaller, minimalist font in corner
You're requesting too much.
Requested like 5 times already in the past 2 days and all avatars at that, too.
Chill out a bit, yeah?
- K a t h -
Yay pantsu senpai is back again! > 3 <
Goodluck desuu! <3
Wuxo
T Y P E : Signature
I M A G E : its an png
S I Z E : 550 x 150
T E X T : Bunnies are cute ~
Text(second line) I love bunnies
B O R D E R : bright pink stroke 5px or maybe a little more. Do it as you see fits. Pinkish background.
E X T R A : Try to fit as much of her as possible.
Topic Starter
p a n t s u

Battle wrote:

let me know if there anything you want me to change !
nbs4

nbs4 wrote:

T Y P E : avatar
I M A G E : http://www.grohotun.com/wp-content/uplo ... -16-15.jpg
S I Z E : 128*128
T E X T : nbs4
B O R D E R : square
E X T R A : thin lines across, smaller, minimalist font in corner

Aomi wrote:

You're requesting too much.
Requested like 5 times already in the past 2 days and all avatars at that, too.
Chill out a bit, yeah?
ssorry ,,, i take my request back
Battle
thanks it looks very nice~
Alea
Hi^^

• Type: Signature
• Image Link: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/56 ... 19e422.jpg http://img01.deviantart.net/a8eb/i/2015 ... 99l1rj.png
• Size: 493x130
• Text: Alea will always be here
• Border Type: square framed
• Extras: Choose a good background , is on your own, I believe in you to mix the renders with a good backgound:') I like effects and shadows as well. Also if you can animate it like if you were typing it on the keyboard one letter by one. With the stick at the final blinking. Hope you understand me^^
Topic Starter
p a n t s u


Topic Starter
p a n t s u

Aomi wrote:

It looks good ! I especially like the text for "this pain". Looks cool ~

- K a t h - wrote:

haha yes ! I am back and hopefully, for good but either way thank you.
Aomi




Wuxo
Thank you
Alea

p a n t s u wrote:


Thanks, is really nice !
Topic Starter
p a n t s u

Aomi wrote:

( ; v ; ) omg, you are the best srsly. thank you so much aomi !

Alea wrote:

No problem ! It took forever because of the text but I'm glad you like it.
I'm quite proud of it myself too.

Wuxo wrote:

Your welcome. :D

Battle wrote:

D'aw well that great to hear ! I was worried since I didn't feel like I did enough. :?
Aomi

p a n t s u wrote:

( ; v ; ) omg, you are the best srsly. thank you so much aomi !
no you're the best!
thank you too ; v ; )/ ♥

I added you back btw ♥♥♥
Topic Starter
p a n t s u

Aomi wrote:

no you're the best!
thank you too ; v ; )/ ♥

I added you back btw ♥♥♥
no stop it. You are the best and that is final.
use to be senpai says so.

aw shit... I wanted to be your secret stalker. lol.
Garpo
Hiya c:

Type: Avatar
Link: http://i.imgur.com/lvUbTlE.png
Size: 173x173
Text: None
Border: Square Thin
Extra: Try to keep it simple
Zenoha
!! Welcome back (+ good luck !)
Azer Junior
Avatar
http://imgur.com/t3uOobr
128x128
Me Name
Troveeh
Hi! :3

T Y P E : Avatar Collab
I M A G E : Image
S I Z E : 128x128
T E X T : Azusa - Hypno Ritsu - Tenshi
B O R D E R : Normal

Good Luck~
Topic Starter
p a n t s u






not sure what you meant by square framed soft so I just didn't make a border on any of them at all. Hope that is ok?
Topic Starter
p a n t s u

Zenoha wrote:

Thank you! <3
Garpo

p a n t s u wrote:

Thank you very much!
Azer Junior
T Y P E : avatars
I M A G E : http://imgur.com/TXIihUz http://imgur.com/ES83I61
http://i.imgur.com/SXHTalM.png http://i.imgur.com/NXEoTpC.png
S I Z E :128x128
T E X T : Azer Junior Saitiama NLmatrix Genos
B O R D E R : Purple Square :D
Troveeh

p a n t s u wrote:



Thanks! <3
Alea
Hi Pantsu, i'm here once again, Hope don't bother u <3 . You did a good job before. So, I want u to do my huge collab i will say. 'cause it is. Tell me if u will do it or not, thanks for my signature again :P

T Y P E : avatar collab

I M A G E : http://i.imgur.com/zdzkYvn.jpg

S I Z E : 128 x 128 Each avatar

T E X T : This is in order left to the right , down and repeat:
Girl with the green hair: Toue
Girl with the black hair: Alea
Girl with the red hair: TeimaT
The girl with the orange hair at the left side: mldDmE << ( I didn't find a font that shows the I mayusc like a '' l '' ) hope u can do it
Girl with the purple hair at the middle: Caramelito
The girl with the orange hair at the right side: Lawh
Girl with the white//gray hair at the bottom left side: Orne
Girl with light purple hair: Nacho
Girl // Loli at the bottom side with blue hair and hat: Gerar

B O R D E R : Square framed soft, like the lines around my avatar. Hope u understand that too.

E X T R A : Maybe if you can fix or add some things to the pictures to make them look better than they are or were^^

Thanks so much ^^ I would support you, but i don't have space on my signature :c
Topic Starter
p a n t s u

Alea wrote:

oh! You aren't bothering me at all and I have no problem doing collabs so I'll do it ~
and no problem ! I'm just happy you like the signature. :oops:
As for the support banner, I planned on making a smaller one just because.
Topic Starter
p a n t s u

Azer Junior wrote:

T Y P E : avatars
I M A G E : http://imgur.com/TXIihUz http://imgur.com/ES83I61
http://i.imgur.com/SXHTalM.png http://i.imgur.com/NXEoTpC.png
S I Z E :128x128
T E X T : Azer Junior Saitiama NLmatrix Genos
B O R D E R : Purple Square :D
um, you just requested a avatar. Could you um at least wait a few days before making another request? ( ; v ; )
It kinda makes me feel like the other one sucked if you request again so soon.
Topic Starter
p a n t s u
updated, Alea.
Alea

p a n t s u wrote:

Azer Junior wrote:

um, you just requested a avatar. Could you um at least wait a few days before making another request? ( ; v ; )
It kinda makes me feel like the other one sucked if you request again so soon.
I Believe I did the same D: , now do u hate me ?
PD: I'm kidding <3

p a n t s u wrote:

updated, Alea.
About the avatars , I meant with a border as mine in my current avatar of u can see it. They are awesome , another font would be great I think .
I know I'm very curious about these details xd
Topic Starter
p a n t s u

Alea wrote:

I Believe I did the same D: , now do u hate me ?
PD: I'm kidding <3
Lol, you didn't do the same. You requested a signature before this.
He requested a avatar yesterday and now he is requesting another set of avatars.
Twin
T Y P E : avatar
I M A G E : https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/23 ... 0ad322.jpg
S I Z E : 128x128
T E X T : (no text)
B O R D E R : Square
E X T R A : Thanks
Topic Starter
p a n t s u

Alea wrote:

Aw I had to zoom in to see it but you mean a border like in this avatar :

or are you referring to the darker shadow around the avatar? Just to help clarify things for me.
Topic Starter
p a n t s u

Sayu desu wrote:

T Y P E : avatar
I M A G E : https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/23 ... 0ad322.jpg
S I Z E : 128x128
T E X T : (no text)
B O R D E R : Square
E X T R A : Thanks
; v ; apologies but do you have a bigger image of this? or perhaps know the character name and I can search for a bigger image.
Alea

p a n t s u wrote:

Alea wrote:

Aw I had to zoom in to see it but you mean a border like in this avatar :

or are you referring to the darker shadow around the avatar? Just to help clarify things for me.
I'm talking about the border as u got at that avatar, and I did figure out that my avatar has a shadow around it xd , it looks good. Could u try the both? , but with another color in the shadow , depends on the picture, to see if it looks better than without it.
Ty ^^
Don't forget to change the font *
Twin

p a n t s u wrote:

Sayu desu wrote:

T Y P E : avatar
I M A G E : https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/23 ... 0ad322.jpg
S I Z E : 128x128
T E X T : (no text)
B O R D E R : Square
E X T R A : Thanks
; v ; apologies but do you have a bigger image of this? or perhaps know the character name and I can search for a bigger image.
Uhm I'm sorryyy Use this please http://data.whicdn.com/images/50082562/large.jpg
Topic Starter
p a n t s u

Alea wrote:

I'm talking about the border as u got at that avatar, and I did figure out that my avatar has a shadow around it xd , it looks good. Could u try the both? , but with another color in the shadow , depends on the picture, to see if it looks better than without it.
Ty ^^
Don't forget to change the font *
Alright, I'll do that and um no worries. I know I have to change the font.
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply