1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Skinning
posted
What else do you do when you're bored? make a skin

Didn't think I was ever going to make another skin after no one really liked my first skin (;_;), but here we are.

Pastel is supposed to be a fun, bright skin that is simple yet fun; keeping playability as a main priority (I actually originally designed this skin to be used personally by myself) while still maintaining a consistent theme.

Don't really have much else to say except I hope you try, like, and use my skin. Thank you for clicking on this thread and have a great day! I will be updating this skin depending on if people are interested.

Overall, thanks for reading this and checking out my work. I really do appreciate criticism and advice, so please post replies!

28mb
mega: https://mega.nz/#!6NdnSCiJ
puush: http://puu.sh/n5hSU/4f05d89ce4.osk

12/2/16 Skin finished and uploaded :)

HD Video :^) (note: watch on youtube for 1080p 60fps)

Have some screenshots!

posted
Why you're nuking your skin lol?
___
You're skin is really lovely and niiiiicee, good job! :3
(but I don't understand why you wrote ''pause-overlay.png'' on the pause-overlay.. Looks rlly strange.)
posted

-[Kaori]- wrote:

Why you're nuking your skin lol?
___
You're skin is really lovely and niiiiicee, good job! :3
(but I don't understand why you wrote ''pause-overlay.png'' on the pause-overlay.. Looks rlly strange.)
Uhh haha I don't really know why I did that to be honest, I will probably remove it then :P
posted
Buttcheeks
posted
Okay here is the pause overlay without the text lel

if anyone actually wants it
posted
Hey I just used this for an hour or two and I would like to say it's very nice and relaxing.
I got a seizure during the kiai time though (not really), and I think this skin deserves at least a 5/7.
posted
Just a little feedback:
For one, I think the modes element could be cut in half, it's not necessary to make it that long.
I also think you should make the beats a little more pastel, to be honest, the reds specifically - It's a little dull.
Also, the keyboard layout on the middle right could use some editing, the white kinda pops out at you, especially in a darkened background.
Nonetheless, good skin I'll be downloading this myself. :p
posted
This is such a lovely skin. I love the designs, colors, and the hitsounds :]
But I was wondering, how do you get rid of the circles at the end of a slider like in your video??
posted

Cookiedipp wrote:

This is such a lovely skin. I love the designs, colors, and the hitsounds :]
But I was wondering, how do you get rid of the circles at the end of a slider like in your video??
It should already be part of the skin.

Are you using the 'beta' release stream?
posted

Philantropist wrote:

Are you using the 'beta' release stream?
It works on Stable and Cutting Edge too, but I think he uses Fallback :)