forum

[Archived] Score submission hasn't worked for me for several days!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ruirize
Problem Details:
Playing osu! normally, none of my scores have successfully submitted for the last 3 days at least. I can still access IRC and multiplayer.
osu! constantly retries, stacking up retry notifications. I have tried installing fresh, but the same happens. I have recently reset my password.

EDIT: Upon logging in, I get the "broken chainlink" icon, but it then goes away and says "Welcome to Bancho!".
EDIT 2: And apparently now at least one score got through. Great!

osu! version: b20151228.2
Pawsu
can you try on different release streams? (i.e stable, stable(fallback), CE)
Topic Starter
Ruirize
I'll switch to cutting edge and give that a go. Only one score has made it through on stable so far today.
Pawsu
I don't think you're alone though.
t/410868
Topic Starter
Ruirize
A couple of scores made it through, but it's stopped again.

Shame too actually, beat one of my best plays on a hard map :cry:
EDIT: And another :( I'm having a good night on a bad one apparently.
EDIT 3: At the risk of sounding like a broken record, I've scored 5 PBs tonight and none of them have gone through.

Pawsu wrote:

I don't think you're alone though.
t/410868
Yeah. I hope we get to the bottom of this soon!

EDIT 2: :cry:
Pawsu
In the mean time, make sure no programs like an Anti-Virus or firewall are blocking osu!...
Topic Starter
Ruirize

Pawsu wrote:

In the mean time, make sure no programs like an Anti-Virus or firewall are blocking osu!...
All checked and accounted for! There's nothing between osu! and my Internet connection.

Interestingly sometimes the osu! website times out for me at the moment - then I'll get a connection reset error, and it'll work again flawlessly after that.

EDIT: I have closed osu! now, as it's pretty clear that nothing is getting through. It's irritating being able to use every other online feature except score submission.

EDIT 2: Moved discussion to here.