2. osu!
  3. Skinning

posted

Angel Beatsu!
by Aytrial

Latest Version: v 0.6 (Download)

Comments:
Hey there all.

This is my first post on the forums, as well as my first attempt at skinning in osu!, so bear with me. I just recently got into osu! and beatmaps are beyond me, so I decided I'd contribute to the community through skinning.

Concerning the skin itself, it's still in its early phase, but I'd like comments and suggestions on its progress thus far. I'll be posting updates on a regular basis as I knock things off my to do list.

Changelog:
  1. Version 0.6 (5/12/10)
    1. Initial alpha release.

What needs to be done:
  1. Ranking Panel
  2. Ranking Grades (SS, S, A etc.)
  3. Mod Icons
  4. Selection Panel (Mod Selection, Beatmap Options etc.)
  5. Custom Slider
  6. Custom Cursor
  7. Scorebar Background

Screenshots:

posted
yes.
yes
yes
:3
posted
real nice skin, smooth and clean

keep the good work ;)
posted
Whoa!

Looks awesome so far. I like how the 'beats' (can't remember the word, pulses?) are the star difficulties, lol.
posted
nice skin, keep working on it ^^
posted
Great skin, only thing I can say. ;)
posted
Looks great.. Has potential and is far away from an inconsistent amatuerish "skin"...

I really like the difficulty level image. THIS THING IS VERY CREATIVE! *capslockoff*
posted
Not a fan of the series, but the skin looks nice and clean. Good job.
posted
Let's hope this has the potential to beat my Lucky Star skin I used ever since. Looks decent so far.
posted
So far this looks fantastic. Keep up the good work! :)
posted

D:
posted
how do you use this?
this is my first time trying so i don't know how to use it
no it's more like how do i make this work on my osu?
posted
Save this inside your osu! Skins folder. (If you installed osu! at its default Program Files location, then it should be C:Program Filesosu!Skins , more or less).

Extract the .rar in there (The .rar SHOULD contain an Angel Beats folder).

It'll be like, C:Program Filesosu!SkinsAngel Beats! , or something like that. xD

Once that's done, go into osu! > Options, and change your skin. o:
posted
Great skin! This is awesome; I love the pause screen and the section clear parts (I love Mapo Tofu!). Also, now I've got real incentive now not to fail, when I get the fail screen (Tenshi crying like that makes me want to stab myself one thousand times in the chest for making her cry).

For Mod selection, I'd recommend using some of the other characters (Like Noda, T.K. and Shiina) for the sudden death or double time or whatever options.

Looks good; Keep up the great work!
posted
this skin is well-done and the screen pause is cute..nice work :)
posted
I love it. <3
posted
did not disappoint quite good and interesting as well as anime

I will say this is perfect skin if the three things below have been met
~The first addition of images in a burst combo
~both making cursor form
~and the last image in the selection mods
I know it's hard but it is for your skin to be much better again what else could the above three things have you done this then the skin into the perfect category

posted
Oh hell yeas :3
posted

Aytrial wrote:

Angel Beatsu!
by Aytrial

Latest Version: v 0.6 (Download)

Comments:
Hey there all.

This is my first post on the forums, as well as my first attempt at skinning in osu!, so bear with me. I just recently got into osu! and beatmaps are beyond me, so I decided I'd contribute to the community through skinning.

Concerning the skin itself, it's still in its early phase, but I'd like comments and suggestions on its progress thus far. I'll be posting updates on a regular basis as I knock things off my to do list.

Changelog:
  1. Version 0.6 (5/12/10)
    1. Initial alpha release.

What needs to be done:
  1. Ranking Panel
  2. Ranking Grades (SS, S, A etc.)
  3. Mod Icons
  4. Selection Panel (Mod Selection, Beatmap Options etc.)
  5. Custom Slider
  6. Custom Cursor
  7. Scorebar Background

Screenshots:

posted
nice skin very nice
show more