forum

My beatmap starts off with the beats at the right time but..

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
KoveGames
Not even a minute into the song and you can hear that the beats are off time.

Is there a simple way to fix this? Especially a way that would not require me to remove the circles that I've already placed?
Bara-
You likely have incorrect BPM. Go to the timing tab, and move it there. Make sure to enable the button for 'Move notes when changing timing'
Topic Starter
KoveGames

Bara- wrote:

You likely have incorrect BPM. Go to the timing tab, and move it there. Make sure to enable the button for 'Move notes when changing timing'
Yeah, it's as I expected, but I'm looking for a simple fix.

I just redid the timing and pressed T through the whole song this time - the result is that the beats are more consistent now, meaning that the BPM is more accurate - but every beat, all throughout the song, is a little late.

I'm sure this could be fixed by simply dragging the notes back maybe an eighth of a measure, or fiddling with the offset.

I've only mapped a few times before, and they're all bad and graveyard-ed now. You definitely have more mapping experience than I. What do you propose?
IamKwaN
Try an interger BPM?

If you still can't get it correct, please post it here. I may have a look at it.
Topic Starter
KoveGames

IamKwaN wrote:

Try an interger BPM?

If you still can't get it correct, please post it here. I may have a look at it.
I tested with an integer, but to no avail.

I've put a link to the very WIP beatmap in that thread.

I'd appreciate the help! 8-)

EDIT: Fixed it myself! Thanks anyways!