Map suggested by Spectator on our queue: "[CTB] Recommend us a beatmap to mod!"Awesome, thank you very much.
- 00:34:703 - put kiai on red line too, it's currently unrankable. done
- 00:19:403 (5,1) - is really good that you are working with distances now, the quality is very high, but you should work with 2 kind of distances, 1.00x works fine as a normal transition but don't you think that strong sounds / cymbals / high vocal pitches, deserve more enphasis? considering your bpm, I won't suggest you to increase the distance a lot, just something to mark the difference with normal transitions, e.g. what do you think about 1.30x or 1.40x between 00:19:403 (5,1) -? 00:19:703 - is very important cause is the beginning of a new section and should be enphasized with more distance. something as you did on 00:34:403 (5,1) - indeed, fixed for every new section but I will keep equal spacing for some cymbals for the design (they are actually less intense than a new section so it's fine)
- 00:44:303 - 01:21:503 - these cymbals are totally different from the rest on the map and should be enphasized with a distance around 1.30x or 1.40x sure
- 01:19:703 (1,2) - reduce to 0.90x (if you could reduce a bit more, it will be better), the sound of 01:19:103 - is stronger than 01:20:303 -, why they have the same distance? also the current movement is a bit unconfortable cause 01:20:303 (2) - is too close to the limit. alright, fixed
- Can you give me an explanation of why CS is 2.6? just minor but change to 2.5 please, it will be more confortable for beginners and also will reduce 0.01 stars, and you will need it to keep the easy icon if you apply my previous suggestions. actually it was for the spread but I think that it's fine if it's by 0.1, I also want to keep the easy icon so it's a good idea thanks
- 00:08:003 (4,1) - vs 00:08:753 (2,1) - both have the same sound on 00:08:303 - and 00:09:053 - respectively, my suggestion is reduce the distance between 00:08:753 (2,1) - to keep consistency with 00:08:003 (4,1) - not really we can clearly hear that 00:09:053 - is stronger + it's a new section. I will keep more spacing for it.
- 00:33:653 (2,3) - keep using 1.30x, 00:34:253 - doesn't deserve a jump.alright
- 00:34:703 - the whole first kiai is really confusing cause you are skipping the cymbals, but after taking a look to 00:39:503 -, you can't skip such sound cause this is the beginning of the second half of the kiai and need enphasis as 00:34:403 (4,1) -, also why 00:39:803 - is a jump now while 00:35:003 - was a slider-end? please try to be constant on this kiai 2 dash in a row for a Salad at 200BPM is way too intense and hard for beginners, I will put only one at the beginning of the kiai for the consistency and the new section but no more because they are really hard.
- 01:29:303 (3,4) - this part doesn't deserve jump to keep consistency with 01:27:203 (3,4) -, you were using jump every two patterns, 01:26:303 - jump, 01:27:503 - no jump, 01:28:703 - jump, 01:29:603 - no jump, also you weren't following every cymbal, if not take a look to 01:23:903 -, just too much jump in a row for a salad diff. indeed, fixed
- 01:42:503 (5,6) - reduce this distance, current distance is too long imo, also it have a second purpose cause stack doesn't fit the song on 01:43:103 (6,1) -, so you can press ctrl+h to 01:43:553 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - and then move everything a bit to the left to re-adjust the distance with 01:43:103 (6) - that should be around 1.30x. done
- from 00:20:303 - to 00:29:303 - Can I ask why this part is on 1/3? keep using 1/4 as higher diffs please. 1/3 are less intense than 1/4, I find it important because we have a high BPM song, we can also hear 1/3 sounds at the background so it's justified
- 00:41:903 (6,1) - reduce this distance, keep consistency with 00:39:503 (4,1) -, currently is a tedious movement for a platter diff cause you have an hyperdash before this jump. done
- 01:05:753 (6,1,2,3,4) - I don't recommend you more distance between 01:05:903 (1,2) - cause you have a hyper dash on the previous objects, so at this kind of diffs, also reconsidering the BPM, It's better to put a normal transition to make smoother movements, then you should reduce to 1.00x at 01:06:503 (3,4) - too cause you are mapping based on consistency as I saw. I made them for the spread between Salad and Rain, the transition is already smooth because there are no tricky antiflows or something similar, reducing it to 1.00x will break the consistency because I use 1.50x for Clap sounds.
- 01:10:703 (1,2,3,4) - same as above. same thing
- 00:34:253 (2,3) - I recommend you to remove the current hyperdash, the reason is for spread, Leviathan, Overdose and Rain have the same pattern. done
- 00:37:103 (1,2) - they doesn't deserve hyperdash, feels overenphasized. why ? we can clearly hear the strong beat here and i did the same for the next one.
- 01:07:853 - add clapalright
- 01:08:153 - remove clap, 01:07:853 - and 01:08:003 - are enough. sure
- 01:05:753 - why clap if there isn't a sound that supports it? remove it pls. done
- 01:08:003 - clap instead of whistle. done
- 01:08:153 - remove clap here, the current sound isn't strong as 01:07:853 - or 01:08:003 -, so you should demostrate the difference between them it is actually strong too, maybe even stronger than 01:07:853 -
- 00:07:553 (1,2,3,4,5) - reduce this distance, I consider this jumps as "edge jumps" cause there is a very large spacing between each objects and the first object must be caught with the edge of the plate in order to catch the second object at all. Following the ranking criteria: Edge dashes may be used with caution for a maximum of three consecutive objects, and should not be used in conjunction with hyperdashes, currently you have more than 3 edge dashes with hyperdashes at the beginning and at the end, so you must reduce the current distances. nerfed the spacing scaling a bit, but actually it's not a edge jump, you just need to keep dashing and it's easy to catch
- 00:08:303 (1,2,3,4,5) - same as above. I will keep these spacing for this one because it's clearly stronger than the previous one, it's also easily catchable if you hold the dash button
- 00:34:703 (1) - can you slant it a bit more, the reason is because as I told you on Rain, this part is identically the same as Overdose, but also the movement at Overdose is harder cause there is an antiflow after the hyperdash while here not, so my purpose is adding more distance here, +0.20x of distance is enough imo just to avoid repetitive pattern, I won't be picky on the rest cause this is the most noticeable at playing.alright
- 01:08:003 - clap instead of whistle. This part is very inconsistent throughout the whole set, if you can re-check your hitsounds will be awesome. alright
- 01:41:153 (4,5) - hyperdash should be here, not between 01:41:003 (3,4) -, keeping consistency with your previous patterns, it's weird if you enphasize one sound first and then you put hyperdashes to follow another sound done
- 01:41:603 (1,2) - same as above, hyperdash here fits the song better, also why only 2 hyperdashes are destroying your consistency? cause 01:42:053 (4,5) - it's perfectly fine and keep consistency with previous patterns. alright
The set is ready imo, Call me back.