█ Optional to change --- █ Suggested to change --- █ Unrankable
- It is rankable with the current background setting, yet having a 16:9 ratio would be the best option, so you can make it into a resolution of 1366x768, as it is the most common setting.
- Disable 'Widescreen Support' in Cup, Salad, Platter, Rain and Overdose.
- HP Drain should be 4 or less according to the Ranking Criteria.
- 00:01:403 (3) - Slant this a bit to the vertical, the current one has wide movements which the beginners may find difficult.
- 00:05:003 (8) - ^
- 00:34:403 (7,1) - Reduce the distance here, it is really easy to miss the head of (1). I believe beginners will miss this very easily as they may move with a slight delay.
- 00:53:903 - 01:03:203 - The patterns are fine but I think the last two stanzas (00:58:703 - 01:03:203 - ) here are easier than the former two (00:53:903 - 00:58:403 - ). Perhaps you can swap these two parts so the latter two stanzas will be displayed first. Also this can form a great build-up section.
- 01:44:003 (3,4) - Move (4) a bit away from (3) so there will be some movements here. Currently it is quite static whereas the ending can be more intense, so having more movements would be a good solution. I would suggest moving 01:44:453 (4,1,2,3,4) - altogether to x:320 so you don't have to fix the later distances.
- Pay attention to some of the large combos, as combos should not exceed 8 objects for Cup. This rule is located in the Ranking Criteria.
A very solid Cup, not many problems are found.
- 00:02:003 - 00:05:153 - The distances between the triplets can be reduced in overall, the current ones are quite large and beginners may not be able to react that fast after catching a triplet part. Also this can create a better build-up by lowering the intensity right here.
- 00:23:303 (1,2,1) - Movement of 00:23:303 (1,2) - is a bit strange and the flow here can be hard to follow. Maybe you can change to something like this: *Screenshot.
- 00:29:153 (7,1) - Add a dash to emphasize (1) here? Or you can add dash at 00:29:303 (1,2) - to keep the difficulty here low.
- 00:29:603 - 00:33:503 - Same thing as 00:02:003 - 00:05:153 - .
- 00:42:653 (2,3) - Add a dash to emphasize the Finish cymbal at (3)?
- 00:01:703 - 00:05:153 - The 1/2 distances between notes are quite ambiguous, I missed a couple of times because I didn't know whether I should tap dash button or not. Better if you reduce the distance if they are for walking, and increase slightly for the ones which require dashing.
- 00:53:903 - 01:03:353 - The same point as that in the Cup, maybe you want to swap the two parts in timeline so the build-up can be shown better?
- 01:38:303 (1,2,1,2,3) - The pattern is nice with some nice dashes, but I think you can reduce the distance of 01:38:753 (2,1) - slightly so it can be caught with a comfortable walk. The current one still allows walking but it is a close one.
- 01:40:703 (1,2,1,2) - ^
- 01:42:503 (3,4) - Movements at (3) are too small, which is quite easy to miss the HDash because players are not ready for it during the standing part at (3). A better option is to change (3) into a nice curve path, or slant (3) more to the horizontal.
- 01:44:003 (2,1) - The ending is catchable without dashing except 01:45:353 (3,4) - so I think you can make some spices by adding a dash here, also fits the song in my opinion.
- 00:00:503 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6) - Nice curve paths yet I think the distance of 00:00:503 (1,2) - , 00:00:803 (5,6) - , 00:00:953 (1,2) - and 00:01:253 (5,6) - can be reduced slightly so the curve looks better in gameplay. You can achieve this by moving 00:00:503 (1) - , 00:00:878 (6) - to the right to x:344 and Ctrl+H them for the second curved stream.
- 00:06:053 (1,2,3) - Maybe change (2) into a vertical slider? This can cope with the antiflow developed in this pattern.
- 00:07:553 (1,2,3) - ^
- 01:38:003 (4,5,1,2,1,2,3) - A bit easy to miss the tail of (1) here if the players overshot. Maybe you can start off easy by slanting (1) more to the vertical, then making it gradually inclined after each 1/2 sliders?
- 01:40:703 (1,2,1,2,3) - ^
A very clean Rain, I can barely find issues in this map unless being really nitpicky.
- 01:24:953 (4,1) - Add a dash?
- 01:38:303 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - It will be much cooler if you increase the distance of the 1/2 note patterns gradually after a jump?
- 01:40:703 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - ^
Can't find any issues in this difficulty.
- 01:02:003 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - Maybe use a pattern that is different from 01:01:103 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - ? As some difference is shown in 00:58:703 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6) - this part, so I think more variety here would be good to see too.
- 01:38:303 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - Same thing as mentioned in Overdose. Maybe it can become gradually intense?
Barely able to find problems in this difficulty.