Ayyri wrote:hi tank and volta
- I know that, I personally had no idea what the difficulty names meant until I asked Nishizumi. So it possibly would be good if you changed the difficulties to English, like you have in your other set. But keep the last difficulty name as Greget. when i see some spanish song has Spanish diff, that's a motivation for me to create indonesian lang diffname
- The kiai could be turned off at 00:59:473 - and turned back on at 01:00:885 - if you wanted a small break in it. well that's not my taste of style, kinda too short and inconsistent (especially for lower diffs)
Biasa : Normal
Sulit : Hard
Gila : Insane
Greget : Extra
- 00:46:061 - and 00:46:767 - This could be a nice blanket. lol, too hard out of bonds
Relatively solid difficulty.
- Rather than a normal, this difficulty feels a bit like an Advanced. Considering that you have jumps like 00:11:120 - and 00:11:473 - / 00:46:414 - and 00:46:591 - / 00:54:355 - and 00:54:532 - . These seem a bit big for a Normal difficulty, like I said. As well as the density is quite a bit more than in the Biasa difficulty.
Please correct me if I'm wrong about what was intended here. ;;
- 00:07:591 - This reverse slider feels a bit out of place with how you previously mapped this rhythm at 00:04:767 -.
- 00:19:238 - and 00:19:591 - For a Hard, this jump is a bit big, make it a somewhat smaller.
- 00:24:708 -, 00:25:061 -, and 00:25:591 - Same issue as above.
- 01:11:120 - and 01:11:297 - ^
- 01:11:826 - and 01:12:179 - ^
- 01:13:238 - and 01:13:591 - ^
- 01:14:297 - and 01:14:473 - ^
- 01:15:708 - and 01:15:885 - ^
- 01:18:532 - and 01:18:885 - ^
- 01:20:297 - and 01:20:650 - ^
- 01:21:708 - and 01:22:061 - ^
- 01:23:120 - and 01:23:297 - ^
well these jumps are necessarily for insane diff, no problem here
and the diff spike is kinda large, well atleast greget diff is harder than this for extra diff
My main issue with this difficulty was that it felt too hard for the difficulty that it was aimed at being. In which case, this felt more like an Insane in some parts, like I pointed out.
- 00:07:502 - Change the sampleset from soft, to normal on this slider tail. Sounds weird that it's not the same as the first time this rhythm happens at 00:04:679 - . there is no sound there, yeah i agree with you but with that condition i cant hitsound that one
- 00:08:120 - Why leave this unmapped? It sounds empty without a beat here when you mapped it at 00:05:473 - . oops
- If you're going to have 00:18:532 - and 00:18:797 - so far apart, I'd recommend Ctrl+G'ing 00:18:532 - so it's easier to read that it's a 1/4 pattern, rather than a 1/2 pattern. that kinda transition for next patterning, more jumps probably
- 00:20:120 - and 00:20:297 - I'd move these closer together, based on the above point.
- 00:21:532 - and 00:21:708 - Same as above.
- 00:22:944 - and 00:23:120 - ^
- 00:36:885 - , 00:37:150 - , and 00:37:238 - ^
- 00:38:297 - , 00:38:561 - , and 00:38:650 - ^
- 00:55:238 - and 00:55:591 - Move 00:55:591 - closer to the tail of 00:55:238 - to stay more consistent with this type of pattern 00:08:826 - and 00:09:179 - . that kinda in intro when i put that on ending
- 00:56:650 - and 00:57:002 - ^
- 01:16:414 - , 01:16:679 - , and 01:16:767 - Similar issue as 00:18:532 -. keep in mind it's extra diff ~
This difficulty feels like the jumps are too wide in some areas, based on what the song gives you. But the rhythm itself is pretty good. yeah for extra diff, extra diff
- Change the HP/OD to fix a bit better between the Muzukashii and other Oni.
- 00:07:591 - / 00:07:767 - / 00:07:944 - One of these should be k. d d d sounds a bit too monotone for what is being given in the background here.
- 00:31:150 - A note could be added here so the 1/4 rhythm here stands out over the 1/2 in this section.
- 00:55:414 - Change to d. Has relatively the same pitch as 00:55:238 - .
- 01:11:297 - Could be changed to k to be more consistent with 00:48:708 - .
- 01:22:855 - Add a note to follow the melody a bit better here.
Good luck. ;w;7