clearing my list.thank you volta
00:16:414 - tambah k supaya konsisten dengan outro? (01:14:297 - ) sengaja gw bikin kosong karena buat di part akhir aja biar "sedikit" lebih susah
00:22:061 - tambah d ^ ^
00:36:179 - tambah k sebenernya masih bisa biar konsisten sama sebelum2nya (e.g: 00:33:355 - ) dan transisi ke section selanjutnya lebih mulus oh well
00:19:944 (39,40,41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49,50) - ini gak diinvert warnanya? oiya
01:19:944 (187,188,189) - d d k sure
00:01:591 (1) - ada suara sih tp rasanya spinner ini gak perlu. hapus? atau suara spinner bisa dikecilin sekitar 20% nah gw dari awal juga mau ngurangin itu volume spinnernya, tapi bingung gimana `-`deleted for best choice
00:08:297 (14,15,16,17) - gw sbnernya masih gak suka sama SV di 1/3 ini :c lebih mudah dilihat kalau dihapus tbh emang susah diliat sih kalo bagi orang awam :< but this looks more aesthetic
itu aja sih, maap telat.
hi tank and voltathank you ayyri
- I know that, I personally had no idea what the difficulty names meant until I asked Nishizumi. So it possibly would be good if you changed the difficulties to English, like you have in your other set. But keep the last difficulty name as Greget. i leave it up to u fort
- The kiai could be turned off at 00:59:473 - and turned back on at 01:00:885 - if you wanted a small break in it. i'll consider it, but it seem well. keep this for a while
- Change the HP/OD to fix a bit better between the Muzukashii and other Oni. that's not problem by similar hp/od with muzu since this is easier oni. maybe i'll change the hp to 5.5 but let's see it later x_x
- 00:07:591 - / 00:07:767 - / 00:07:944 - One of these should be k. d d d sounds a bit too monotone for what is being given in the background here. b-but...the background says monotone, it's like what i did in inner
- 00:31:150 - A note could be added here so the 1/4 rhythm here stands out over the 1/2 in this section. it's unnecessary to put 1/4 in slowest part, even inner didn't do it
- 00:55:414 - Change to d. Has relatively the same pitch as 00:55:238 - . i'm focusing on structured pattern here
- 01:11:297 - Could be changed to k to be more consistent with 00:48:708 - . 01:11:120 (327,328) - i put k d to repeat these 1/2 with 01:11:650 (329,330) - they're sounds similar as (329,330)
- 01:22:855 - Add a note to follow the melody a bit better here. i think it didn't need :/
Good luck. ;w;7
hi tank and volta
- I know that, I personally had no idea what the difficulty names meant until I asked Nishizumi. So it possibly would be good if you changed the difficulties to English, like you have in your other set. But keep the last difficulty name as Greget. when i see some spanish song has Spanish diff, that's a motivation for me to create indonesian lang diffname
- The kiai could be turned off at 00:59:473 - and turned back on at 01:00:885 - if you wanted a small break in it. well that's not my taste of style, kinda too short and inconsistent (especially for lower diffs)
Biasa : Normal
Sulit : Hard
Gila : Insane
Greget : Extra
- 00:46:061 - and 00:46:767 - This could be a nice blanket. lol, too hard out of bonds
Relatively solid difficulty.
- Rather than a normal, this difficulty feels a bit like an Advanced. Considering that you have jumps like 00:11:120 - and 00:11:473 - / 00:46:414 - and 00:46:591 - / 00:54:355 - and 00:54:532 - . These seem a bit big for a Normal difficulty, like I said. As well as the density is quite a bit more than in the Biasa difficulty.
Please correct me if I'm wrong about what was intended here. ;;
- 00:07:591 - This reverse slider feels a bit out of place with how you previously mapped this rhythm at 00:04:767 -.
- 00:19:238 - and 00:19:591 - For a Hard, this jump is a bit big, make it a somewhat smaller.
- 00:24:708 -, 00:25:061 -, and 00:25:591 - Same issue as above.
- 01:11:120 - and 01:11:297 - ^
- 01:11:826 - and 01:12:179 - ^
- 01:13:238 - and 01:13:591 - ^
- 01:14:297 - and 01:14:473 - ^
- 01:15:708 - and 01:15:885 - ^
- 01:18:532 - and 01:18:885 - ^
- 01:20:297 - and 01:20:650 - ^
- 01:21:708 - and 01:22:061 - ^
- 01:23:120 - and 01:23:297 - ^
well these jumps are necessarily for insane diff, no problem here
and the diff spike is kinda large, well atleast greget diff is harder than this for extra diff
My main issue with this difficulty was that it felt too hard for the difficulty that it was aimed at being. In which case, this felt more like an Insane in some parts, like I pointed out.
- 00:07:502 - Change the sampleset from soft, to normal on this slider tail. Sounds weird that it's not the same as the first time this rhythm happens at 00:04:679 - . there is no sound there, yeah i agree with you but with that condition i cant hitsound that one
- 00:08:120 - Why leave this unmapped? It sounds empty without a beat here when you mapped it at 00:05:473 - . oops
- If you're going to have 00:18:532 - and 00:18:797 - so far apart, I'd recommend Ctrl+G'ing 00:18:532 - so it's easier to read that it's a 1/4 pattern, rather than a 1/2 pattern. that kinda transition for next patterning, more jumps probably
- 00:20:120 - and 00:20:297 - I'd move these closer together, based on the above point.
- 00:21:532 - and 00:21:708 - Same as above.
- 00:22:944 - and 00:23:120 - ^
- 00:36:885 - , 00:37:150 - , and 00:37:238 - ^
- 00:38:297 - , 00:38:561 - , and 00:38:650 - ^
- 00:55:238 - and 00:55:591 - Move 00:55:591 - closer to the tail of 00:55:238 - to stay more consistent with this type of pattern 00:08:826 - and 00:09:179 - . that kinda in intro when i put that on ending
- 00:56:650 - and 00:57:002 - ^
- 01:16:414 - , 01:16:679 - , and 01:16:767 - Similar issue as 00:18:532 -. keep in mind it's extra diff ~
This difficulty feels like the jumps are too wide in some areas, based on what the song gives you. But the rhythm itself is pretty good. yeah for extra diff, extra diff
- Change the HP/OD to fix a bit better between the Muzukashii and other Oni.
- 00:07:591 - / 00:07:767 - / 00:07:944 - One of these should be k. d d d sounds a bit too monotone for what is being given in the background here.
- 00:31:150 - A note could be added here so the 1/4 rhythm here stands out over the 1/2 in this section.
- 00:55:414 - Change to d. Has relatively the same pitch as 00:55:238 - .
- 01:11:297 - Could be changed to k to be more consistent with 00:48:708 - .
- 01:22:855 - Add a note to follow the melody a bit better here.
Good luck. ;w;7
Gregetim dont have any much complains with these map, even the jumps are Tested and it's fine quality
00:08:297 (6) - This is just 3/8. Overmapping this to 1/8 sounds really unnecessary ;c. soft sample changed
00:19:414 (6,7) - I think its better to space them out. Theres a pitch change so I don't think a stack is as appropriate here. i like stack there, and the pitch looks okay with it
00:37:150 (2,3) - Okay, these 1/4 jumps are just not appropriate imo xP. You don't use anything like this in kiai and these are so difficult to land because you need to move your cursor at 1/4 a beat instead of the usual 1/2. It's also not the same as kicksliders because you can still click on 1/2 rhythms using kicksliders.
00:38:561 (2,3) - ^
00:41:385 (2,3) - 00:42:797 (2,3) -00:44:208 (2,3) - ^ Theyre just not appropriate imo xP.
00:48:444 (2,3) - Here It's still not good, I would space them closer together so people don't confuse them for 1/2, but at least here there's a more unique drum sound. Still, I'd prefer if you didn't use this kind of technique for the map xP. that's all is how to aim, im not mapping in general way, that's it. yeah you feel inapropriate and i feel normal for it
01:12:885 (6,7) - You're quite inconsistent about when you stack and 01:14:297 (5,6) - when you dont 01:16:061 (2,1) - etc... 01:17:297 (7,8) - etc... Those all occur at the same location on the measure, but theres' not rhythm to their stacking/jump. You should keep this consistent, or just map them to jumps cuz imo if theres a change in pitch or if theres a snare landing there, a jump emphasizes the change better . this is extra diff, so i put 01:16:414 (2,3,4,5) - pattern and add that stack, i want different pattern for transition that's it
00:03:532 (3,4,5,6,7,1) - Man, honestly the movement should be from red > white ticks. But instead, you are stacking every white tick under a red tick, like 00:04:414 (1) - , so the player doesn't actually move on a strong beat. but player move in white tick right? like move from white to red is strong beat for me, like triples
00:06:355 (3,4,5,6,7,1) - ^Same problem here. same answer
00:04:414 (5) - NC or remove NC from 00:07:237 (1) - for consistency.
00:46:414 (4,5,1) - Jump should be from 5>1 imo. And besides, this is a really big jump honestly, considering your spacing so far. It's the same visual spacing as 00:47:826 (3,1) - but here its 1/1 xP atleast player have short time to stop cursor movement on that way and for that 1/1 it's right, it's 1/1
00:48:179 (1,2,3) - Going from last point, these also resemble 1/1 spacings because of how 00:47:826 (3,1) - is spaced, so definitely make these slider jumps a bit smaller so players can better recognize these are 1/2. ok
01:00:002 (2,3,4) - Back/forth jumps are really confusing imo. Can you do something else here. nah, not for DT players
01:07:591 (4,1) - Really big jump out of nowhere. You don't emphasize downbeats with a jump this big elsewhere. Compare it with like 01:09:002 (4,1) - or 01:10:591 (5,1) - ok
00:49:591 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - Really big combo's. Make them smaller? NC on 00:52:414 (5) - at least. If not every slider.
00:55:238 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - ^
01:00:885 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3) - Etc... Your NC pattern suddenly becomes every measure, so try and make this consistent in your kiai. nah i can expect some good thing here
01:10:767 (4) - Could NC here too since the drum is more unique,
01:12:179 - Etc... onward, NC pattern again starts to shift and isn't regular. ok
This diff needs a NC rework basically because its really inconsistent. Not hard to fix though. looks like i have custom NC setting on these diff, dont worry
I'll see how Fort responds to the issues I pointed out first.