Yuudachi-kun

II Jelli II wrote:

click the circles. to the beat :^)

TATOE
Topic Starter
SN7

II Jelli II wrote:

I guess, but not all songs are mapped properly to the beat. Thats why i asked for some recommendations, atleast half of songs i found have really bad beatmaps that dont flow well with the rythm.
Jellyfish McGub
heres a life hack... after every tap try to raise your hand upwards as much as possible. hand or arm. you shouldnt be tapping with your fingers, that's another thing.
Jellyfish McGub
heres a video for reference

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vm-zilvu8F0

basically every cookiezi video shows it but be careful with streaming because it is really difficult to not use your fingers for those. still, try to raise your fingers up as much as possible
Topic Starter
SN7

Jellyfish McGub wrote:

heres a life hack... after every tap try to raise your hand upwards as much as possible. hand or arm. you shouldnt be tapping with your fingers, that's another thing.
Ok that actualy helped a lot, i can actualy time much easier thanks to that. Tires arm a lot but thats a very good tip, thanks.
Jellyfish McGub
once you get the rhythm down you dont have to strain your hand/arm as much. also hd is good if you want to take it a step further ^^
Sayorie

Jellyfish McGub wrote:

Your advice is godsend. I will love you forever with all my heart. Thanks.
KanoSet

SN7 wrote:

I guess, but not all songs are mapped properly to the beat. Thats why i asked for some recommendations, atleast half of songs i found have really bad beatmaps that dont flow well with the rythm.
if they weren't mapped properly to the beat it won't get ranked in the first place
you just still lack on reading skills which comes with playing more and more

II Jelli II wrote:

DeathHydra

SN7 wrote:

Can you tell us what songs you played that's not mapped properly? Let us tell you if it is mapped properly or not
Topic Starter
SN7

DeathAdderz wrote:

Can you tell us what songs you played that's not mapped properly? Let us tell you if it is mapped properly or not

Apparently those were some old maps that i got from downloading old packs, i already removed them. Also thanks to advice i got before + some practice my ACC skyrocketed.
N0thingSpecial

SN7 wrote:

DeathAdderz wrote:

Apparently those were some old maps that i got from downloading old packs, i already removed them. Also thanks to advice i got before + some practice my ACC skyrocketed.
Old maps = not mapped properly

by today's standards maybe, but there's no need to remove them lol.
Yuudachi-kun
Old maps are good
KanoSet

Khelly wrote:

Old maps are good
I Give Up
I never raise my wrist when I tap ._.
Ted_the_red

Jellyfish McGub wrote:

after every tap try to raise your hand upwards as much as possible. hand or arm. you shouldnt be tapping with your fingers, that's another thing.
this doesn't apply to everyone. If someone alternates they vary rarely try to pull their hand up. tapping with your fingers is not a bad thing
Jellyfish McGub

Ted wrote:

Jellyfish McGub wrote:

after every tap try to raise your hand upwards as much as possible. hand or arm. you shouldnt be tapping with your fingers, that's another thing.
this doesn't apply to everyone. If someone alternates they vary rarely try to pull their hand up. tapping with your fingers is not a bad thing
that was what i w as trying to say when i said its difficult to do while streaming. you should be taking every kind of advice with a grain of salt anyways
Sayorie
^It recently worked for me, so his advice isn't exactly invalid.
Kawakami Mai

DeathAdderz wrote:

Tap according to the music. If you can't do this then try to read the approach circle carefully. If you can't do this either, then just be like me and Khelly and don't give a fuck about acc

According to the music, how about music from "Xi" it hards to tap according to that music
N0thingSpecial

Kawakami Mai wrote:

According to the music, how about music from "Xi" it hards to tap according to that music
It's hard, but you still tap according to the music, it's not rocket science.
Topic Starter
SN7
Ive been approaching this manner in wrong way. I started doing slow easy maps on HD HR and i finally start to feel the rhythm, it will definetly take a lot of practice but i think that its the best way to fix bad habits.