forum

I need a tablet URGENTLY.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Pehr
Hey guys, firstly sorry for the bad English. I'm trying to play OSU! a little bit better but i feel that my mouse (Razer Deathadder 2013) is horrible to play and I'm gonna buy a tablet, but I don't know the best model for me.

Here, in Brazil, the tablets are so much expensive so I'm searching the best option.

I found these :

Bamboo CTH 470 - http://produto.mercadolivre.com.br/MLB- ... th-470-_JM
Bamboo CTH 460 - http://produto.mercadolivre.com.br/MLB- ... ecavel-_JM
Bamboo CTT460 - http://produto.mercadolivre.com.br/MLB- ... ctt460-_JM

I need your opinion about the quality of the tablets and if I would play comfortable.

Sorry again for the bad english and thanks for the attention !
shiyuri
<deleted>
Topic Starter
Pehr

Shiyuri wrote:

The Mouse is not bad for osu!. You'd just need to play some more to get used to it. But since you're asking... The CTH-470 is surely the best one in your list. If you are able to buy a CTL-480, go with a 480.
The CTL- 480 price is about R$ 500,00 = $130 so I don't think this is worth, because in USA I can buy that for $90 on Amazon. I think I'm gonna buy the CTH-470 but my main question is about the lag. I don't want to buy a tablet just for play OSU! and disappointed with the product...

Is the CTH-470 good enough?
-Potato-
Yes
N0thingSpecial
Not saying iit is the best thing but death adder is good enough to carry me to 3k pp. Just sayin
KanoSet
cth 470 and 480 both are used mostly by top players so yeah
Huion 420 is a good cheap choice but go with whatever you want
ithgyu
cth480 if you can find it
Saphirshroom
Hi fellow Swiss player
Nabel_old_1
am I the only one who went back to mouse from tablet :o I bought a tablet when i was like rank 80k played with it for a month, I didn't like it at all so I went back to mouse(deathadder 2013) and got to 3k pp easily. People expect too much from getting a tablet, even if it improves your aim faster you still have to tap the circles.
Yuudachi-kun
Nabel I wish you had a tablet
Sayorie
I can aim but my tapping is shit.

Proof that tablet won't save you if you're still bad.

That said, CTL480 is the way to go, my friend.
Nabel_old_1

Khelly wrote:

I have a tablet I just don't use it :p
meii18
I think all of them are good but seems the last listed (Ctt 460) seems to be cheap and you can get it if you can't afford something expensive but it's your choice after all u_u
Yuudachi-kun

Nabel wrote:

Khelly wrote:

Exactly
N0thingSpecial

Khelly wrote:

Exactly
wat?
Nabel_old_1

Khelly wrote:

Nabel wrote:

Exactly
But a tablet won't help me stream 220 bpm :'(
Yuudachi-kun
It will because stamina is related to AIM
timemon
I wish I had a tablet. But maybe I'm just really bad at aim.

I have recommended many of my osu! friends to get tablets. one of my friend jumped from 60k to 18k in a month. Tablets will help you improve much faster.
DeathHydra

Nabel wrote:

Just give me the tablet if you don't use it. I wanna try xD
KanoSet

Khelly wrote:

It will because stamina is related to AIM
wat
my friend who introduced me to this hell of circles clicking game prefers mouse over tablet
and that's why i'm a mouse player
show more