1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Ranked/Approved Beatmaps
show more
posted
13:21 SpectorDG: BANGKE can testplay?
13:23 -BANGKE-: sure
13:23 *SpectorDG is playing [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/899136 syzfonics - Never Ending [EXHAUST]] <osu!mania> |4K|
13:27 -BANGKE-: hmm
13:28 -BANGKE-: looks like good, but there's a missing note i think
13:28 SpectorDG: ghost combo
13:30 -BANGKE-: 00:48:417 -
13:30 -BANGKE-: missing
13:30 SpectorDG: no im following only strong beats there
13:30 SpectorDG: there sounds really low
13:31 -BANGKE-: 01:27:470 - make it like 01:29:920 (89920|0,89970|1,90020|2) - maybe
13:32 SpectorDG: ok
13:33 -BANGKE-: 01:46:348 (106348|1) - move it to 3, it's different pitch 01:46:211 (106211|0,106211|1) -
13:33 SpectorDG: ok moved
13:33 SpectorDG: 01:45:938 - actually do you hear 1/6 or 1/12 :>
13:34 -BANGKE-: i think 1/12
13:35 -BANGKE-: 00:52:601 - i suggest make it like https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/4680481 better flow
13:36 SpectorDG: ye im still think re-arrange this
13:36 SpectorDG: thank you for good suggestion there
13:37 SpectorDG: rearranged
13:38 -BANGKE-: 00:05:968 (5968|0) - why not end in here 00:06:634 - and make 00:06:634 (6634|2) - or 00:06:634 (6634|1) - LN, because the piano's sound is different pitch
13:39 -BANGKE-: 00:17:301 - add 1? like 00:16:634 (16634|3,16634|2,16634|0) -
13:40 SpectorDG: 00:05:968 (5968|0) - no im following lower piano sound and ups noise
13:40 SpectorDG: it's same of 00:00:635 (635|0,3301|2,5968|0) - this
13:40 -BANGKE-: ok then
13:41 -BANGKE-: 00:10:301 - i sugest, add note here, synth
13:41 SpectorDG: omg i hear 1/4
13:42 -BANGKE-: 00:10:468 (10468|2) - end here 00:11:134 -
13:43 -BANGKE-: 00:20:968 - here too, a synth
13:45 -BANGKE-: 01:07:220 (67220|3,67220|0,67220|1) - are you sure this is a cymbal?
13:45 -BANGKE-: 01:13:220 - add 1
13:46 SpectorDG: idk
13:46 SpectorDG: im using speaker lol
13:46 SpectorDG: my headphones ded
13:46 -BANGKE-: better delete 1, i didnt hear cymbal here
13:47 -BANGKE-: 01:25:220 (85220|3,85220|0) - why 2?
13:47 SpectorDG: lol deleted
13:48 -BANGKE-: yep that's all
13:49 SpectorDG: ok :D
13:50 -BANGKE-: should i post it?
13:50 -BANGKE-: kudos lol :>
13:50 SpectorDG: sure
posted
thank you BANGKE
posted

SpectorDG wrote:

BG by Spy
BG (Searched) by Spy
posted
give kudos for SY

;^)
posted
short irc i guess

2016-03-31 15:00 SpectorDG: i need good suggestion for last 1/3 pattern
2016-03-31 15:01 iJinjin: 01:37:220 - starting from here
2016-03-31 15:01 iJinjin: for the 1/3
2016-03-31 15:02 SpectorDG: ye
2016-03-31 15:02 SpectorDG: and 01:45:938 - i can't hear that, it's 1/6 or 1/12 idk
2016-03-31 15:02 iJinjin: http://puu.sh/o0phT/229b8e0597.jpg you could try things like these
2016-03-31 15:02 iJinjin: instead of simple alternation
2016-03-31 15:04 iJinjin: it's 1/16 at 01:45:938 -
2016-03-31 15:04 SpectorDG: wow
2016-03-31 15:04 iJinjin: but that would be too fast so i guess you can use 1/8 if you wanted
2016-03-31 15:04 SpectorDG: 1/8 is better
2016-03-31 15:05 iJinjin: yeah
posted
thanks jin
posted
"Arcwinolivirus' M4M-only contract"

A contract to be fulfilled as exchange of mod.


Song: syzfonics - Never Ending (SpectorDG)
Number of difficulties modded in my map: 2 - 4K: Awakened,Insane


Note:
• do not be afraid to reject some parts of my mod. I do not bite rawr.
• If I suggest to "remove or ctrl function moves" on certain note/s, dont forget and be sure to move the hitsound on the other note beside the suggested note.


[General]
Audio: OK!
BG: OK!
BPM: OK!
Offset: OK!
Preview Time: OK!

AiMod:
• No problem!
Column:
_ _ _ _
4K - |1|2|3|4|
[EXHAUST]
00:04:301 (4301|0) - move to 4 since the piano sound here has different pitch than 00:03:968 (3968|0,4634|0) - also the stair pattern fits here as the pitch of piano changes, smooth and flawless.

00:18:801 (18801|3) - remove? since the sound here is as much as the same with 00:18:884 (18884|2) - which is a hihat. Also there is no strong piano chord sound occured here like 00:18:301 (18301|0,18301|1,18301|3,18468|0,18468|2,18468|3) - which awkward if the note is not removed.

00:23:864 - I hear hihats here. Since this is the hardest difficulty you might want to add note for it as well. If applied, add to these time as well: 00:25:127 - , 00:27:654 -

00:25:811 (25811|2) - (optional) Remove? Though I know this is for piano but it seems quite inconsistent as for this part. I listened to this a couple of time in 25% playback rate and it feels it doesn't seems right. While the piano sound at 00:24:535 (24535|1,24575|3) - is quite different but seems matching with the piano sound. If applied, apply it here as well: 00:27:575 -

00:32:390 (32390|1) - you could extend this until 00:33:338 - because of the raising sound isn't done yet.

00:48:180 (48180|3) - move to 3 so it won't be so much stack at 00:48:022 (48022|3,48180|3,48180|0,48338|0,48338|3,48496|3,48496|0) -

00:48:654 (48654|0) - move to 3 as well. Same reason.

00:52:996 (52996|2,53075|3) - swap column to avoid 00:52:680 (52680|2,52838|2,52996|2) -

00:53:390 (53390|0,53390|1,53469|3,53469|2) - Ctrl H for more comfortable jumptrill part.

00:53:548 (53548|0,53654|1,53759|0,53759|2,53864|3,53864|1,53969|2,54075|3,54180|2,54285|1) - cool stuff! I like the way you did these.

00:57:969 (57969|3,57969|0,58075|3,58075|0,58180|0,58180|3,58285|1,58285|3,58285|0,58390|2,58390|1,58496|1,58496|2) - seems hard to execute as we have stacks with jumps. Might suggest something like this for comfortability: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/4879273
• Much easier to execute as it doesn't have any 3 or more stacks in the pattern.
• Since pitch varies, different positioning of notes like this fits.

01:20:420 (80420|1,80570|2,80720|3,80870|1,81020|2,81170|3,81320|1,81470|2) - you could have map for the 1/4 melody. Still you decide~

01:26:420 (86420|2) - add note to 4 since strong impact sound. Just you did at 01:28:820 (88820|3,88820|0) -

01:27:020 (87020|3) - ^ to 1 or 2 same reason.

01:27:620 (87620|1) - remove. As the similar sounds like 01:28:820 (88820|3,88820|0,89270|0,89270|3) - only have 2-noter keypresses. Also its the same as 01:30:020 (90020|3,90020|2) -

01:45:938 - with that [2,3] it seems a quite awkward. Suggesting this: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/4879289
• Pretty much comfortable and neat to see.
• Easy to execute.


[ADVANCED]
00:11:301 (11301|2) - move to 4 for better execution and it wont be awkward with 00:11:634 (11634|2) -

00:40:601 (40601|1) - move to 1 ^

01:23:420 (83420|0) - move to 3

seems really cool advance!


[Overall]
SDVX Gravity Wars yay! have some stars as well~! Keep it up~
Goodluck and thank you for the contract, until next time :)

~ END OF CONTRACT ~
posted

arcwinolivirus wrote:

"Arcwinolivirus' M4M-only contract"

A contract to be fulfilled as exchange of mod.


Song: syzfonics - Never Ending (SpectorDG)
Number of difficulties modded in my map: 2 - 4K: Awakened,Insane


Note:
• do not be afraid to reject some parts of my mod. I do not bite rawr.
• If I suggest to "remove or ctrl function moves" on certain note/s, dont forget and be sure to move the hitsound on the other note beside the suggested note.


[General]
Audio: OK!
BG: OK!
BPM: OK!
Offset: OK!
Preview Time: OK!

AiMod:
• No problem!
Column:
_ _ _ _
4K - |1|2|3|4|
[EXHAUST]
00:04:301 (4301|0) - move to 4 since the piano sound here has different pitch than 00:03:968 (3968|0,4634|0) - also the stair pattern fits here as the pitch of piano changes, smooth and flawless. ok

00:18:801 (18801|3) - remove? since the sound here is as much as the same with 00:18:884 (18884|2) - which is a hihat. Also there is no strong piano chord sound occured here like 00:18:301 (18301|0,18301|1,18301|3,18468|0,18468|2,18468|3) - which awkward if the note is not removed. ok

00:23:864 - I hear hihats here. Since this is the hardest difficulty you might want to add note for it as well. If applied, add to these time as well: 00:25:127 - , 00:27:654 - ye im before think this, but im not sure now .. i don't wanna add hithats on this part

00:25:811 (25811|2) - (optional) Remove? Though I know this is for piano but it seems quite inconsistent as for this part. I listened to this a couple of time in 25% playback rate and it feels it doesn't seems right. While the piano sound at 00:24:535 (24535|1,24575|3) - is quite different but seems matching with the piano sound. If applied, apply it here as well: 00:27:575 - just no XD

00:32:390 (32390|1) - you could extend this until 00:33:338 - because of the raising sound isn't done yet. oki

00:48:180 (48180|3) - move to 3 so it won't be so much stack at 00:48:022 (48022|3,48180|3,48180|0,48338|0,48338|3,48496|3,48496|0) - moved

00:48:654 (48654|0) - move to 3 as well. Same reason. ^

00:52:996 (52996|2,53075|3) - swap column to avoid 00:52:680 (52680|2,52838|2,52996|2) - rearranged

00:53:390 (53390|0,53390|1,53469|3,53469|2) - Ctrl H for more comfortable jumptrill part. just i need some hard suggestion there ... ok rearranged

00:53:548 (53548|0,53654|1,53759|0,53759|2,53864|3,53864|1,53969|2,54075|3,54180|2,54285|1) - cool stuff! I like the way you did these. thanks

00:57:969 (57969|3,57969|0,58075|3,58075|0,58180|0,58180|3,58285|1,58285|3,58285|0,58390|2,58390|1,58496|1,58496|2) - seems hard to execute as we have stacks with jumps. Might suggest something like this for comfortability: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/4879273 good suggestion!
• Much easier to execute as it doesn't have any 3 or more stacks in the pattern.
• Since pitch varies, different positioning of notes like this fits.

01:20:420 (80420|1,80570|2,80720|3,80870|1,81020|2,81170|3,81320|1,81470|2) - you could have map for the 1/4 melody. Still you decide~ i love it

01:26:420 (86420|2) - add note to 4 since strong impact sound. Just you did at 01:28:820 (88820|3,88820|0) - added

01:27:020 (87020|3) - ^ to 1 or 2 same reason. ^

01:27:620 (87620|1) - remove. As the similar sounds like 01:28:820 (88820|3,88820|0,89270|0,89270|3) - only have 2-noter keypresses. Also its the same as 01:30:020 (90020|3,90020|2) - removed thanks

01:45:938 - with that [2,3] it seems a quite awkward. Suggesting this: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/4879289 i think current pattern is fine
• Pretty much comfortable and neat to see.
• Easy to execute.


[ADVANCED]
00:11:301 (11301|2) - move to 4 for better execution and it wont be awkward with 00:11:634 (11634|2) - ok

00:40:601 (40601|1) - move to 1 ^ ok :v

01:23:420 (83420|0) - move to 3 ok :v :v

seems really cool advance! thank you <3


[Overall]
SDVX Gravity Wars yay! have some stars as well~! Keep it up~
Goodluck and thank you for the contract, until next time :)

~ END OF CONTRACT ~
thank you for mod and stars arcwin <3
posted
EXHAUST

00:21:968 - quite sure this is rather mindblockable, I would suggest these variants added into it

Example:

34 13 12 34 24 12

or in other words, you can just shift 00:22:184 (22184|2,22184|1,22508|1,22508|2,22832|1,22832|2) - to 13 OR 23 OR 24 OR 14, prolonged repetitive patterns are mindblockable in a sense after the player plays it too much

01:01:206 (61206|2,61285|0,61364|1,61443|3,61522|2,61601|1,61680|0,61759|2,61838|3,61917|1,61996|0,62075|3,62154|2,62233|1,62311|0) - Think you can go for a build up in terms of difficulty here by either increasing the note density or making some trills instead of rolls(stairs)

01:02:390 - Same thing i wanted to point out here for the "mindblockable" issue

01:26:420 (86420|2,86495|1,86570|0,87020|0,87095|1,87170|2) - Not sure if there's a need to do the stairs here, don't really hear a grace on the synths and I suspect that to have ghost notes, i may be wrong though

01:34:595 (94595|2,94670|1,94745|2) - these are horribly soft, don't think you really need to put notes here since they are practically not very audible but it's your choice ultimately

01:37:220 - Not really that supportive of these kind of patterning mostly due to mindblockability, mostly talking about those 34 23 12 and 12 23 34 patterns which you can vary more, 12 12 12 34 34 34 patterns should be fine on the other hand

01:43:552 (103552|3,103552|2,103620|2,103620|3,103688|1,103688|0,103757|0,103757|1,103825|2,103825|3,103893|2,103893|3,103961|1,103961|0,104029|1,104029|3,104029|0) - quite a rude ending for SS-players here (emphasis: specifically the SS-players), personally would suggest to go with jump/handstreams towards a jumptrill at the tail here to make it easier to SS but it is fine as it is if you don't really want to do that


ADVANCED

00:17:301 - are you going for 2 note chords for piano chords? if so then this should be 2 notes

00:24:338 (24338|2,24496|0) - would prefer if you went for stricter PR in the less dense part of the song, make these a hammer since the pitches of notes are the same

00:26:390 (26390|0,26548|1,26706|2) - uggghhh PR

00:28:917 (28917|1,29075|2,29233|0,29390|1,29548|3) - same thingy

00:57:969 (57969|2,58075|2,58180|2,58285|1,58390|0,58496|0,58601|0) - 3 note 1/3 is probably too hard for this skill level tbh

01:02:390 (62390|3) - uhhh not too sure about this, i guess you can make this slightly more difficult since it's a build up from the previous 1/4 streams, think you can opt with some more difficult patterns that consists of 1/3 jacks like 33211344211 etc. up to you also

01:05:645 - isn't there supposed to be a note here

01:15:245 - also here

01:34:595 (94595|2,94670|1,94745|2) - same thing i've mentioned on EXH

NOV

00:23:233 - not sure why you didn't opt for PR but yea, do it if you want i guess

00:33:338 - could've done the guitars instead of a rather mundane pattern tbh, but i guess easier patterns can fit well too

rest should a o k

didn't really bother to check the hitsounds as of now sadly
posted

Evening wrote:

EXHAUST

00:21:968 - quite sure this is rather mindblockable, I would suggest these variants added into it

Example:

34 13 12 34 24 12 // okay it's better, rearranged

or in other words, you can just shift 00:22:184 (22184|2,22184|1,22508|1,22508|2,22832|1,22832|2) - to 13 OR 23 OR 24 OR 14, prolonged repetitive patterns are mindblockable in a sense after the player plays it too much

01:01:206 (61206|2,61285|0,61364|1,61443|3,61522|2,61601|1,61680|0,61759|2,61838|3,61917|1,61996|0,62075|3,62154|2,62233|1,62311|0) - Think you can go for a build up in terms of difficulty here by either increasing the note density or making some trills instead of rolls(stairs) // rearranged

01:02:390 - Same thing i wanted to point out here for the "mindblockable" issue // nahh, i think current 1/3's fine

01:26:420 (86420|2,86495|1,86570|0,87020|0,87095|1,87170|2) - Not sure if there's a need to do the stairs here, don't really hear a grace on the synths and I suspect that to have ghost notes, i may be wrong though // renoted

01:34:595 (94595|2,94670|1,94745|2) - these are horribly soft, don't think you really need to put notes here since they are practically not very audible but it's your choice ultimately // i don't want delete this XD

01:37:220 - Not really that supportive of these kind of patterning mostly due to mindblockability, mostly talking about those 34 23 12 and 12 23 34 patterns which you can vary more, 12 12 12 34 34 34 patterns should be fine on the other hand // rearranged

01:43:552 (103552|3,103552|2,103620|2,103620|3,103688|1,103688|0,103757|0,103757|1,103825|2,103825|3,103893|2,103893|3,103961|1,103961|0,104029|1,104029|3,104029|0) - quite a rude ending for SS-players here (emphasis: specifically the SS-players), personally would suggest to go with jump/handstreams towards a jumptrill at the tail here to make it easier to SS but it is fine as it is if you don't really want to do that // rearranged


ADVANCED

00:17:301 - are you going for 2 note chords for piano chords? if so then this should be 2 notes // my bad XD added

00:24:338 (24338|2,24496|0) - would prefer if you went for stricter PR in the less dense part of the song, make these a hammer since the pitches of notes are the same // i think it's really no need 1/8 and 1/6 pattern on this part

00:26:390 (26390|0,26548|1,26706|2) - uggghhh PR // just rearranged

00:28:917 (28917|1,29075|2,29233|0,29390|1,29548|3) - same thingy // ^

00:57:969 (57969|2,58075|2,58180|2,58285|1,58390|0,58496|0,58601|0) - 3 note 1/3 is probably too hard for this skill level tbh // okay okay rearranged, no jacks there

01:02:390 (62390|3) - uhhh not too sure about this, i guess you can make this slightly more difficult since it's a build up from the previous 1/4 streams, think you can opt with some more difficult patterns that consists of 1/3 jacks like 33211344211 etc. up to you also // not bad, rearranged

01:05:645 - isn't there supposed to be a note here // added :v

01:15:245 - also here // ^

01:34:595 (94595|2,94670|1,94745|2) - same thing i've mentioned on EXH it's fine

NOV

00:23:233 - not sure why you didn't opt for PR but yea, do it if you want i guess

00:33:338 - could've done the guitars instead of a rather mundane pattern tbh, but i guess easier patterns can fit well too

rest should a o k

didn't really bother to check the hitsounds as of now sadly
okay thank you for modding zen <3
posted
хурдан ранкэд болосой XD
posted

hooFLIZE wrote:

хурдан ранкэд болосой XD
харин тэгээсэй билээ :v
posted
10:42 SpectorDG: ohayo zen
10:43 Evening: elo
10:43 *SpectorDG is away: no request please
10:43 *SpectorDG is playing [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/350094 Camellia - Bangin' Burst [EXHAUST Lv.16]] <osu!mania> |4K|
10:43 SpectorDG: oo lol
10:43 *SpectorDG is listening to [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/899136 syzfonics - Never Ending]
10:43 Evening: o wo?
10:43 Evening: oh
10:43 SpectorDG: we can go now ?
10:43 SpectorDG: :D
10:43 Evening: yea lemme see
10:43 Evening: ok what the fuck
10:43 Evening: bss is bugging out lmao
10:43 Evening: exhaust has 0 notes now
10:43 Evening: and it links to some random map
10:43 Evening: hold on...
10:44 Evening: ok i got it :d
10:45 SpectorDG: LUL
10:46 Evening: oh god the ending aaa
10:46 SpectorDG: ye
10:46 SpectorDG: i need more good suggestion ;w;
10:46 SpectorDG: on last part
10:46 SpectorDG: and some 1/3
10:47 Evening: i mainly have problems at 1:43
10:47 Evening: the transition
10:47 Evening: lemme try again though
10:47 Evening: ok idon't have problems after the 2nd try
10:47 Evening: sooooo
10:47 Evening: idk
10:48 Evening: mmmmm
10:48 SpectorDG: problems : rearrange 1/3 pattern
10:48 SpectorDG: so it's ok
10:48 SpectorDG: GG
10:48 Evening: i mean
10:48 Evening: it should be ok for people like me at this level
10:49 Evening: but like people who play 5* stuff
10:49 Evening: idk if they will very mad
10:49 SpectorDG: 1 star 2 star 3 star 5 star
10:51 Evening: yea the spike is wooo
10:52 Evening: now i kinda feel bad because the gap might be large
10:52 Evening: ssssssss
10:52 Evening: i think i can let this pass anyways
10:54 Evening: so uh the main issue left on EXH is the last piano thingy
10:54 Evening: i'd suggest http://puu.sh/otus5/ed519aa8ac.jpg
10:54 Evening: starting on 3 for the stream is kinda weird idk
10:54 SpectorDG: uhh
10:54 SpectorDG: okay
10:55 SpectorDG: just i think
10:55 SpectorDG: last need more hard
10:55 SpectorDG: i mean that 1/8
10:56 Evening: well, it's just awkward lol
10:56 Evening: not that hard ;;
10:56 Evening: you can do like 43243123 idk
10:56 Evening: 43243123[14]
10:56 SpectorDG: okay re-arranged
10:56 Evening: ssss that's awkward too
10:56 Evening: fugg
10:57 SpectorDG: http://puu.sh/otuA8/204d88bbab.jpg used
10:57 Evening: ah ok
10:57 Evening: yea idk, anything other than that is wierd :x
10:58 SpectorDG: 01:01:127 - what do you think this /
10:58 SpectorDG: it's ok /
10:58 Evening: yea looks fine
10:59 SpectorDG: im still using speaker so
10:59 SpectorDG: 01:26:420 - maybe it's need 3 notes
10:59 SpectorDG: 01:27:020 - ^
10:59 SpectorDG: http://puu.sh/otuJ0/249f7069ea.jpg
10:59 Evening: hmm
11:00 Evening: you can use that i guess
11:00 SpectorDG: okay
11:00 SpectorDG: 01:43:484 - need more hard on this
11:00 SpectorDG: like a 00:21:968 -
11:01 Evening: eh (?)
11:01 SpectorDG: just i mean
11:01 SpectorDG: can we rearrange this?
11:01 Evening: which one
11:02 SpectorDG: http://puu.sh/otuRe/fc6352f3c3.jpg
11:02 Evening: well i mean like, both are kinda same in difficulty if you plan to swap
11:02 SpectorDG: why not this?
11:02 Evening: oh wow
11:02 Evening: lemme see
11:03 Evening: where did you put that
11:03 SpectorDG: 01:43:552 -
11:04 Evening: yea that's horrible to play aaa
11:04 Evening: keep it as it is
11:05 SpectorDG: okay XD
11:05 SpectorDG: any problems?
11:05 Evening: other than that it should be okidoki
11:05 Evening: lemme see the other diffs
11:06 SpectorDG: YEEY <3 XD
11:07 *SpectorDG is editing [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/899135 syzfonics - Never Ending [ADVANCED]]
11:07 SpectorDG: 01:45:938 - 1/6 owo
11:07 Evening: hm?
11:07 Evening: oh, 1/6 and 1/8 and above should be fine for sounds like that
11:07 SpectorDG: better than 1/4 i guess
11:08 SpectorDG: ohh okay
11:09 Evening: 01:18:620 (78620|1,78920|0,79220|2,79670|2) - hmm do you want differentiate the synths from the drum sound thingies
11:09 Evening: i think you can if you put miniLNs and stuff
11:11 SpectorDG: maybe i can add 1/2 LNs there
11:11 Evening: 01:25:520 (85520|1,85595|2,85670|0,85745|1,85820|2) - isn't this 1/2 early
11:14 SpectorDG: hmm
11:18 SpectorDG: 01:25:595 (85595|2,85670|0,85745|1) - maybe it's no need
11:18 Evening: eh?
11:18 Evening: 01:24:470 (84470|2,84545|1,84620|0,84695|1,84770|2) - i'm referencing this
11:18 Evening: because you started the stream on 1/2
11:18 SpectorDG: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
11:18 Evening: aaaaaa
11:18 SpectorDG: i wan't buy new headphones
11:19 SpectorDG: speaker rip
11:19 Evening: rip
11:19 SpectorDG: 01:25:670 - http://puu.sh/otvHs/b058c6c0ec.jpg
11:20 Evening: o wo)!
11:22 Evening: 01:37:220 - think you can add some jacky jacks here(?)
11:22 Evening: just to boost the difficulty here a little
11:22 SpectorDG: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5000598
11:22 Evening: 01:02:390 - something like this for 1:37 would be cool
11:23 SpectorDG: i think current pattern is fine
11:23 SpectorDG: if i added this pattern
11:23 SpectorDG: it's almost ADVANCED+
11:24 Evening: well the thing is that the gap between ADV and EXH is quite large
11:24 SpectorDG: after people hate this diff ;w;
11:24 Evening: (?????)
11:26 SpectorDG: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5000628 right?
11:26 Evening: yea something like that
11:26 Evening: the thing for EXH is that it has 3 note jacks while doing 2 note jacks here would be a good difficulty spread
11:28 SpectorDG: okay
11:28 SpectorDG: re-arranged
11:28 Evening: yea should be a o k now
11:28 Evening: i'll look at the thingy in a bit after you update
11:28 SpectorDG: ye
11:30 SpectorDG: updated
11:30 *SpectorDG is editing [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/899137 syzfonics - Never Ending [NOVICE]]
11:30 Evening: hmmm
11:31 Evening: also, might want to credit the original artist of the bg
11:31 Evening: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=55232865
11:31 Evening: well in the description of course
11:32 SpectorDG: yea spy find this BG
11:35 SpectorDG: no problems at NOVICE ;^)
11:35 Evening: not really
11:35 SpectorDG: joke XD
11:35 Evening: im quite worried about the last part
11:35 Evening: the speedup being only LNs
11:37 Evening: well would suggest something like this http://puu.sh/otwAz/faf2aa8ae6.jpg
11:37 Evening: they are on 1/1s
11:38 Evening: after that you can just do single LN stuff http://puu.sh/otwCt/cb40965ebe.jpg
11:38 SpectorDG: not bad okay
11:39 Evening: should be a o k now
11:40 SpectorDG: okay updating
11:40 *Evening is editing [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/902755 syzfonics - Never Ending [BASIC]]
11:40 Evening: a
11:40 Evening: one moree
11:40 SpectorDG: last part LN?
11:40 Evening: not really
11:40 Evening: 00:08:634 (8634|0,9301|2) - for simplicity, do you want to make the LN end end at the note here
11:41 Evening: 00:21:968 (21968|1,22400|3,22832|0) - 4/3 is kind of a weird beat tbh, i think 1/1 would do better for beginners
11:41 Evening: or just a single LN throughout
11:42 SpectorDG: 00:21:968 - okay for this
11:43 SpectorDG: http://puu.sh/otwRc/38ebfa2f1b.jpg
11:43 Evening: oki
11:43 Evening: yea it's fine if you don't shift the 8:634 thingy
11:44 SpectorDG: nahhh i will keep this
11:45 Evening: 00:34:285 (34285|3) - mmm add a 1/2 after this?
11:45 Evening: like this whole section is 1/1 which is quite bland
11:45 Evening: 00:36:496 (36496|2,36811|1,37127|3) - like you can add 1/2s in between for guitar thingy
11:45 Evening: and yea, so on
11:46 Evening: well if you have problems with speaker thingy i can point out every one of these if you'd like to add
11:47 SpectorDG: 00:34:285 - NOVICE don't have 1/2 there
11:47 Evening: well yea, it has a changing note count thing to represent the kick and snare
11:48 Evening: which is less boring than a 1/1 1 note thingy
11:48 SpectorDG: hmm
11:48 SpectorDG: 00:36:496 (36496|2,36811|1,37127|3) - maybe i can add good 1/1 LN's ther
11:48 SpectorDG: there
11:49 Evening: yea, LNs would be good too
11:49 SpectorDG: http://puu.sh/otxaW/85e641a41d.jpg
11:49 Evening: yep
11:50 Evening: just do that for all the guitary thingy
11:51 SpectorDG: gimme more
11:52 Evening: 00:35:075 - there is one guitar here
11:52 Evening: idk how you want to map it
11:52 Evening: 00:36:496 (36496|2,36811|1) - 1/1LNs for both
11:52 Evening: 00:36:496 (36496|2,36811|1) - same here
11:52 Evening: woops
11:52 Evening: 00:37:601 - *
11:53 Evening: 00:39:022 (39022|2,39338|0) - 1/1s
11:53 Evening: 00:40:127 - 1 guitar thingy here
11:53 Evening: 00:41:548 (41548|2,41864|0) - 1/1s
11:55 SpectorDG: http://puu.sh/otxph/2cc115cf6b.jpg
11:55 Evening: o ye you can do that
11:56 SpectorDG: yea added all
11:58 Evening: 00:41:548 (41548|2,41864|0) - eeeh would be good if this was 1/1
11:58 Evening: i mean like, you can do something fancy here to differentiate it from the other LNs around
11:58 Evening: like 141423231414
11:58 Evening: etc
11:59 SpectorDG: http://puu.sh/otxCl/b190897cde.jpg
11:59 SpectorDG: lol wrong SS
11:59 SpectorDG: link*
11:59 SpectorDG: http://puu.sh/otxE8/b503f04b4a.jpg
11:59 SpectorDG: can i update first?
12:00 Evening: yeap
12:00 SpectorDG: updated
12:03 SpectorDG: i have 10 minutes now
12:03 Evening: 00:53:548 (53548|1) - uh this thingy
12:03 Evening: 10 minutes?
12:03 SpectorDG: yea
12:03 SpectorDG: juvia gived me 10 minutes XD
12:03 SpectorDG: she waiting me 1 hours
12:03 Evening: a
12:03 SpectorDG: she want shopping with me
12:04 Evening: you can just ask me to post on the thread lol
12:04 SpectorDG: it's almost finished
12:04 Evening: ye
12:04 SpectorDG: 10 minutes is enough
12:04 SpectorDG: XD
12:04 SpectorDG: http://puu.sh/otxTE/14f96e905d.png
12:04 Evening: aaa fix the thingy
12:04 Evening: 00:53:548 (53548|1) -
12:05 SpectorDG: LN ?
12:05 Evening: yea
12:05 Evening: 1/1 LN
12:05 Evening: something like 141423231414 would be nice
12:05 Evening: if you want to differentiate it from the LNs around it
12:05 SpectorDG: yea
12:06 Evening: 01:26:420 (86420|3,86420|0,87020|1,87020|2) - mm LNs here?
12:06 Evening: 01:34:070 (94070|2) - and make this an LN to accent it somewhat
12:07 SpectorDG: 01:26:420 (86420|3,86420|0,87020|1,87020|2) - added LN's
12:08 SpectorDG: http://puu.sh/oty5s/5357d021c4.jpg
12:08 Evening: yee
12:08 Evening: 01:44:029 (104029|0) - add one more note here?
12:08 Evening: the rest should be a o k
12:08 SpectorDG: added
12:09 SpectorDG: [http://puu.sh/oty89/62fec25911.png GG/WP]
12:09 Evening: :d?
12:10 Evening: 01:37:220 - wait what
12:10 *Evening is editing [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/899135 syzfonics - Never Ending [ADVANCED]]
12:10 Evening: i meant 2 note jacks maximum :x
12:10 SpectorDG: i will update first
12:10 SpectorDG: 5 minute XD
12:10 Evening: o
12:11 SpectorDG: update first
12:11 Evening: ye
12:12 SpectorDG: updated
12:13 *SpectorDG is editing [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/899135 syzfonics - Never Ending [ADVANCED]]
12:14 Evening: ye something like http://puu.sh/otyol/fbdfd3ed3f.jpg
12:14 Evening: maximum 2 jacks basically
12:16 SpectorDG: re-arranged
12:16 Evening: woo
12:18 SpectorDG: updated :3
12:19 Evening: 01:38:907 (98907|2,99005|2) - eh what happened here ,_,
12:19 Evening: i thought it's AAB pattern
12:19 Evening: suddenly AABB ,___,
12:19 SpectorDG: ohh no
12:20 SpectorDG: FIXED XD
12:20 Evening: o wo)b
12:20 SpectorDG: again updated :3
12:21 Evening: okiiiiii
12:21 Evening: lemme bobls
posted

Evening wrote:

10:42 SpectorDG: ohayo zen
10:43 Evening: elo
10:43 *SpectorDG is away: no request please
10:43 *SpectorDG is playing [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/350094 Camellia - Bangin' Burst [EXHAUST Lv.16]] <osu!mania> |4K|
10:43 SpectorDG: oo lol
10:43 *SpectorDG is listening to [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/899136 syzfonics - Never Ending]
10:43 Evening: o wo?
10:43 Evening: oh
10:43 SpectorDG: we can go now ?
10:43 SpectorDG: :D
10:43 Evening: yea lemme see
10:43 Evening: ok what the fuck
10:43 Evening: bss is bugging out lmao
10:43 Evening: exhaust has 0 notes now
10:43 Evening: and it links to some random map
10:43 Evening: hold on...
10:44 Evening: ok i got it :d
10:45 SpectorDG: LUL
10:46 Evening: oh god the ending aaa
10:46 SpectorDG: ye
10:46 SpectorDG: i need more good suggestion ;w;
10:46 SpectorDG: on last part
10:46 SpectorDG: and some 1/3
10:47 Evening: i mainly have problems at 1:43
10:47 Evening: the transition
10:47 Evening: lemme try again though
10:47 Evening: ok idon't have problems after the 2nd try
10:47 Evening: sooooo
10:47 Evening: idk
10:48 Evening: mmmmm
10:48 SpectorDG: problems : rearrange 1/3 pattern
10:48 SpectorDG: so it's ok
10:48 SpectorDG: GG
10:48 Evening: i mean
10:48 Evening: it should be ok for people like me at this level
10:49 Evening: but like people who play 5* stuff
10:49 Evening: idk if they will very mad
10:49 SpectorDG: 1 star 2 star 3 star 5 star
10:51 Evening: yea the spike is wooo
10:52 Evening: now i kinda feel bad because the gap might be large
10:52 Evening: ssssssss
10:52 Evening: i think i can let this pass anyways
10:54 Evening: so uh the main issue left on EXH is the last piano thingy
10:54 Evening: i'd suggest http://puu.sh/otus5/ed519aa8ac.jpg
10:54 Evening: starting on 3 for the stream is kinda weird idk
10:54 SpectorDG: uhh
10:54 SpectorDG: okay
10:55 SpectorDG: just i think
10:55 SpectorDG: last need more hard
10:55 SpectorDG: i mean that 1/8
10:56 Evening: well, it's just awkward lol
10:56 Evening: not that hard ;;
10:56 Evening: you can do like 43243123 idk
10:56 Evening: 43243123[14]
10:56 SpectorDG: okay re-arranged
10:56 Evening: ssss that's awkward too
10:56 Evening: fugg
10:57 SpectorDG: http://puu.sh/otuA8/204d88bbab.jpg used
10:57 Evening: ah ok
10:57 Evening: yea idk, anything other than that is wierd :x
10:58 SpectorDG: 01:01:127 - what do you think this /
10:58 SpectorDG: it's ok /
10:58 Evening: yea looks fine
10:59 SpectorDG: im still using speaker so
10:59 SpectorDG: 01:26:420 - maybe it's need 3 notes
10:59 SpectorDG: 01:27:020 - ^
10:59 SpectorDG: http://puu.sh/otuJ0/249f7069ea.jpg
10:59 Evening: hmm
11:00 Evening: you can use that i guess
11:00 SpectorDG: okay
11:00 SpectorDG: 01:43:484 - need more hard on this
11:00 SpectorDG: like a 00:21:968 -
11:01 Evening: eh (?)
11:01 SpectorDG: just i mean
11:01 SpectorDG: can we rearrange this?
11:01 Evening: which one
11:02 SpectorDG: http://puu.sh/otuRe/fc6352f3c3.jpg
11:02 Evening: well i mean like, both are kinda same in difficulty if you plan to swap
11:02 SpectorDG: why not this?
11:02 Evening: oh wow
11:02 Evening: lemme see
11:03 Evening: where did you put that
11:03 SpectorDG: 01:43:552 -
11:04 Evening: yea that's horrible to play aaa
11:04 Evening: keep it as it is
11:05 SpectorDG: okay XD
11:05 SpectorDG: any problems?
11:05 Evening: other than that it should be okidoki
11:05 Evening: lemme see the other diffs
11:06 SpectorDG: YEEY <3 XD
11:07 *SpectorDG is editing [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/899135 syzfonics - Never Ending [ADVANCED]]
11:07 SpectorDG: 01:45:938 - 1/6 owo
11:07 Evening: hm?
11:07 Evening: oh, 1/6 and 1/8 and above should be fine for sounds like that
11:07 SpectorDG: better than 1/4 i guess
11:08 SpectorDG: ohh okay
11:09 Evening: 01:18:620 (78620|1,78920|0,79220|2,79670|2) - hmm do you want differentiate the synths from the drum sound thingies
11:09 Evening: i think you can if you put miniLNs and stuff
11:11 SpectorDG: maybe i can add 1/2 LNs there
11:11 Evening: 01:25:520 (85520|1,85595|2,85670|0,85745|1,85820|2) - isn't this 1/2 early
11:14 SpectorDG: hmm
11:18 SpectorDG: 01:25:595 (85595|2,85670|0,85745|1) - maybe it's no need
11:18 Evening: eh?
11:18 Evening: 01:24:470 (84470|2,84545|1,84620|0,84695|1,84770|2) - i'm referencing this
11:18 Evening: because you started the stream on 1/2
11:18 SpectorDG: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
11:18 Evening: aaaaaa
11:18 SpectorDG: i wan't buy new headphones
11:19 SpectorDG: speaker rip
11:19 Evening: rip
11:19 SpectorDG: 01:25:670 - http://puu.sh/otvHs/b058c6c0ec.jpg
11:20 Evening: o wo)!
11:22 Evening: 01:37:220 - think you can add some jacky jacks here(?)
11:22 Evening: just to boost the difficulty here a little
11:22 SpectorDG: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5000598
11:22 Evening: 01:02:390 - something like this for 1:37 would be cool
11:23 SpectorDG: i think current pattern is fine
11:23 SpectorDG: if i added this pattern
11:23 SpectorDG: it's almost ADVANCED+
11:24 Evening: well the thing is that the gap between ADV and EXH is quite large
11:24 SpectorDG: after people hate this diff ;w;
11:24 Evening: (?????)
11:26 SpectorDG: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5000628 right?
11:26 Evening: yea something like that
11:26 Evening: the thing for EXH is that it has 3 note jacks while doing 2 note jacks here would be a good difficulty spread
11:28 SpectorDG: okay
11:28 SpectorDG: re-arranged
11:28 Evening: yea should be a o k now
11:28 Evening: i'll look at the thingy in a bit after you update
11:28 SpectorDG: ye
11:30 SpectorDG: updated
11:30 *SpectorDG is editing [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/899137 syzfonics - Never Ending [NOVICE]]
11:30 Evening: hmmm
11:31 Evening: also, might want to credit the original artist of the bg
11:31 Evening: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=55232865
11:31 Evening: well in the description of course
11:32 SpectorDG: yea spy find this BG
11:35 SpectorDG: no problems at NOVICE ;^)
11:35 Evening: not really
11:35 SpectorDG: joke XD
11:35 Evening: im quite worried about the last part
11:35 Evening: the speedup being only LNs
11:37 Evening: well would suggest something like this http://puu.sh/otwAz/faf2aa8ae6.jpg
11:37 Evening: they are on 1/1s
11:38 Evening: after that you can just do single LN stuff http://puu.sh/otwCt/cb40965ebe.jpg
11:38 SpectorDG: not bad okay
11:39 Evening: should be a o k now
11:40 SpectorDG: okay updating
11:40 *Evening is editing [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/902755 syzfonics - Never Ending [BASIC]]
11:40 Evening: a
11:40 Evening: one moree
11:40 SpectorDG: last part LN?
11:40 Evening: not really
11:40 Evening: 00:08:634 (8634|0,9301|2) - for simplicity, do you want to make the LN end end at the note here
11:41 Evening: 00:21:968 (21968|1,22400|3,22832|0) - 4/3 is kind of a weird beat tbh, i think 1/1 would do better for beginners
11:41 Evening: or just a single LN throughout
11:42 SpectorDG: 00:21:968 - okay for this
11:43 SpectorDG: http://puu.sh/otwRc/38ebfa2f1b.jpg
11:43 Evening: oki
11:43 Evening: yea it's fine if you don't shift the 8:634 thingy
11:44 SpectorDG: nahhh i will keep this
11:45 Evening: 00:34:285 (34285|3) - mmm add a 1/2 after this?
11:45 Evening: like this whole section is 1/1 which is quite bland
11:45 Evening: 00:36:496 (36496|2,36811|1,37127|3) - like you can add 1/2s in between for guitar thingy
11:45 Evening: and yea, so on
11:46 Evening: well if you have problems with speaker thingy i can point out every one of these if you'd like to add
11:47 SpectorDG: 00:34:285 - NOVICE don't have 1/2 there
11:47 Evening: well yea, it has a changing note count thing to represent the kick and snare
11:48 Evening: which is less boring than a 1/1 1 note thingy
11:48 SpectorDG: hmm
11:48 SpectorDG: 00:36:496 (36496|2,36811|1,37127|3) - maybe i can add good 1/1 LN's ther
11:48 SpectorDG: there
11:49 Evening: yea, LNs would be good too
11:49 SpectorDG: http://puu.sh/otxaW/85e641a41d.jpg
11:49 Evening: yep
11:50 Evening: just do that for all the guitary thingy
11:51 SpectorDG: gimme more
11:52 Evening: 00:35:075 - there is one guitar here
11:52 Evening: idk how you want to map it
11:52 Evening: 00:36:496 (36496|2,36811|1) - 1/1LNs for both
11:52 Evening: 00:36:496 (36496|2,36811|1) - same here
11:52 Evening: woops
11:52 Evening: 00:37:601 - *
11:53 Evening: 00:39:022 (39022|2,39338|0) - 1/1s
11:53 Evening: 00:40:127 - 1 guitar thingy here
11:53 Evening: 00:41:548 (41548|2,41864|0) - 1/1s
11:55 SpectorDG: http://puu.sh/otxph/2cc115cf6b.jpg
11:55 Evening: o ye you can do that
11:56 SpectorDG: yea added all
11:58 Evening: 00:41:548 (41548|2,41864|0) - eeeh would be good if this was 1/1
11:58 Evening: i mean like, you can do something fancy here to differentiate it from the other LNs around
11:58 Evening: like 141423231414
11:58 Evening: etc
11:59 SpectorDG: http://puu.sh/otxCl/b190897cde.jpg
11:59 SpectorDG: lol wrong SS
11:59 SpectorDG: link*
11:59 SpectorDG: http://puu.sh/otxE8/b503f04b4a.jpg
11:59 SpectorDG: can i update first?
12:00 Evening: yeap
12:00 SpectorDG: updated
12:03 SpectorDG: i have 10 minutes now
12:03 Evening: 00:53:548 (53548|1) - uh this thingy
12:03 Evening: 10 minutes?
12:03 SpectorDG: yea
12:03 SpectorDG: juvia gived me 10 minutes XD
12:03 SpectorDG: she waiting me 1 hours
12:03 Evening: a
12:03 SpectorDG: she want shopping with me
12:04 Evening: you can just ask me to post on the thread lol
12:04 SpectorDG: it's almost finished
12:04 Evening: ye
12:04 SpectorDG: 10 minutes is enough
12:04 SpectorDG: XD
12:04 SpectorDG: http://puu.sh/otxTE/14f96e905d.png
12:04 Evening: aaa fix the thingy
12:04 Evening: 00:53:548 (53548|1) -
12:05 SpectorDG: LN ?
12:05 Evening: yea
12:05 Evening: 1/1 LN
12:05 Evening: something like 141423231414 would be nice
12:05 Evening: if you want to differentiate it from the LNs around it
12:05 SpectorDG: yea
12:06 Evening: 01:26:420 (86420|3,86420|0,87020|1,87020|2) - mm LNs here?
12:06 Evening: 01:34:070 (94070|2) - and make this an LN to accent it somewhat
12:07 SpectorDG: 01:26:420 (86420|3,86420|0,87020|1,87020|2) - added LN's
12:08 SpectorDG: http://puu.sh/oty5s/5357d021c4.jpg
12:08 Evening: yee
12:08 Evening: 01:44:029 (104029|0) - add one more note here?
12:08 Evening: the rest should be a o k
12:08 SpectorDG: added
12:09 SpectorDG: [http://puu.sh/oty89/62fec25911.png GG/WP]
12:09 Evening: :d?
12:10 Evening: 01:37:220 - wait what
12:10 *Evening is editing [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/899135 syzfonics - Never Ending [ADVANCED]]
12:10 Evening: i meant 2 note jacks maximum :x
12:10 SpectorDG: i will update first
12:10 SpectorDG: 5 minute XD
12:10 Evening: o
12:11 SpectorDG: update first
12:11 Evening: ye
12:12 SpectorDG: updated
12:13 *SpectorDG is editing [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/899135 syzfonics - Never Ending [ADVANCED]]
12:14 Evening: ye something like http://puu.sh/otyol/fbdfd3ed3f.jpg
12:14 Evening: maximum 2 jacks basically
12:16 SpectorDG: re-arranged
12:16 Evening: woo
12:18 SpectorDG: updated :3
12:19 Evening: 01:38:907 (98907|2,99005|2) - eh what happened here ,_,
12:19 Evening: i thought it's AAB pattern
12:19 Evening: suddenly AABB ,___,
12:19 SpectorDG: ohh no
12:20 SpectorDG: FIXED XD
12:20 Evening: o wo)b
12:20 SpectorDG: again updated :3
12:21 Evening: okiiiiii
12:21 Evening: lemme bobls
Thanks Zenny ♥
posted

SpectorDG wrote:

BG by Spy
Can you remove this word or replace by "Thank Spy for helps me find this BG"
Because Spy is not own this BG
posted

Kuo Kyoka wrote:

SpectorDG wrote:

BG by Spy
Can you remove this word or replace by "Thank Spy for helps me find this BG"
Because Spy is not own this BG
i know i will re-work creator word after

edit : GG time for Never Ending
posted
M4M

I didn't mind that I will icon this but seems fine to be qualify. So sure it's M4M also qualify check.

Turn off widescreen support in BASIC

BASIC

00:33:338 - Should better to add a one more note, here is sounds like some "Starting part"

00:57:969 - Should better to make like NOV. It won't to be hard also fit.

01:03:620 - Same as 00:33:338 -

01:34:070 (94070|2) - Should be finish on 01:34:520 - here because other difficulties are so and it would be get easier.

NOVICE

00:54:180 - Make here like some http://puu.sh/ph6NG/9353a383ba.png And maybe you knew already you should fix other same part too if you follow this.

01:05:270 - Add one. It's too awkward.

01:28:220 (88220|2) - Move to 4, seems more good to feel this part.

ADVANCED

00:08:384 (8384|0) - This note has too faint sound even I can't feel this when I was playing. Remove this one, EXH too.

00:19:051 (19051|0) - ^

01:45:938 - Inconsistency snapping with EXH. It's 1/8

EXHAUST

Same as 00:08:384 - ADV

00:18:968 - 1/8

01:05:645 - Add a note, seems ADV has note too and it's fine to add a one more. Like 01:06:470 -

01:41:848 - Are you sure to use only a note here?
posted
юүүүю ранкэд болчихвол мөн гоё ооо :3 хурдхан ранкэд болооосой~
posted

Fresh Chicken wrote:

M4M

I didn't mind that I will icon this but seems fine to be qualify. So sure it's M4M also qualify check.

Turn off widescreen support in BASIC

BASIC

00:33:338 - Should better to add a one more note, here is sounds like some "Starting part" Added

00:57:969 - Should better to make like NOV. It won't to be hard also fit. Added LN

01:03:620 - Same as 00:33:338 - Added Double

01:34:070 (94070|2) - Should be finish on 01:34:520 - here because other difficulties are so and it would be get easier. My bad, fixed

NOVICE

00:54:180 - Make here like some http://puu.sh/ph6NG/9353a383ba.png And maybe you knew already you should fix other same part too if you follow this. Nice, rearranged this part

01:05:270 - Add one. It's too awkward. Keep this sorry

01:28:220 (88220|2) - Move to 4, seems more good to feel this part. Moved

ADVANCED

00:08:384 (8384|0) - This note has too faint sound even I can't feel this when I was playing. Remove this one, EXH too. Okay removed this note and 00:08:468 (8468|2) - Moved to 1

00:19:051 (19051|0) - ^

01:45:938 - Inconsistency snapping with EXH. It's 1/8 Your right, but im not sure 1/8 pattern on ADVANCED diff. Anyway fixed 1/4

EXHAUST

Same as 00:08:384 - ADV Fixed

00:18:968 - 1/8 Fixed

01:05:645 - Add a note, seems ADV has note too and it's fine to add a one more. Like 01:06:470 - Added

01:41:848 - Are you sure to use only a note here? Why here only 1 note? lol added
Thanks for the check KFC ♥

[ Juvia ] wrote:

юүүүю ранкэд болчихвол мөн гоё ооо :3 хурдхан ранкэд болооосой~
одоо ранкэд болноо /(>w<)/♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
posted
Rebubble
show more
Please sign in to reply.