Hi, MEGA here with an M4M modthank you for modding MEGA
My map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/405140
syzfonics - Never Ending
Hitsounds: Not hitsounded. Get some Hitsounds.
Graphics: No graphic. I can provide one for you if you want.
Audio: 192kbps. Nice
Timing: 01:03:620 - You can attach the kiai style on the uninherited timing's one. No need to make a new inherited timing to create a kiai there.
- 00:03:968 - You can alternate the pattern like http://puu.sh/n7mtR/d8654ecb74.png so it has same feeling as 00:01:301 // Rearranged
- 00:09:301 - I don't see the reason why you make this into double LN. Even though 00:09:468 (9468|0,9634|1,9801|2) - are using single LN. Make it single LN would be encouraged since you did the same at 00:09:468 (9468|0,9634|1,9801|2) . If you are going to apply this, make it http://puu.sh/n7mCC/695c11fac4.png // Im following up's noise there
- 00:19:051 (19051|1) - You can't put this note here. The synth is playing in 1/6 snap. So either leave this as an LN or map it as 1/6 burst. Though I prefer my earlier suggestion. // My bad, Fixed
- 00:19:968 - Same as 00:09:301 . I don't see the reason why this is double LN.
- 00:23:272 - You can add a note here for the feeling of the piano's glissando. // added
- 00:24:496 - Should be a 1/8 triplet according to how you map it on 00:27:022 and 00:28:285 // added
- 00:27:575 - For the piano glissando, you can add note here so it creates a 1/12 Triplet. // added 1/12 note
- 00:33:022 - The guitar is sounding in 1/4 sequence. It's okay if you don't map it, but that's mean one less interesting part. // again, i'm following ups noise there
- 00:35:075 (35075|0,35233|1) - I prefer switching these notes column. It's nicer to play.
- 00:41:548 - Clearly the guitar is sounding in 1/4 sequences, not 1/3. Hear it carefully. Also You can hear the Hitsound and the guitar is not synced. // it's 1/3 actually
- 00:42:575 - Missing guitar sound here. Hear it carefully. 00:42:654 (42654|2,42733|1) - Are following guitars. // ok added
- 00:54:759 - 00:56:022 - 00:57:285 - You missed the violin sound in these section. // ok added
- 01:06:545 - You missed the violin sound like 01:06:245 // nice
- 01:07:970 (67970|0,68270|1,68420|0) - I prefer you to switch these notes column. Since it reflects the violin's pitch perfectly and nicer to press. // current LN's are fine
- 01:14:720 - 01:05:120 - Not double? 01:07:520 - 01:13:520 - indicates that you're using double to map the snare sounds. // omg my bad, added some notes and rearranged LN's
- 01:19:520 (79520|0) - Should be snapped at 01:19:670 . Listen carefully, the violin is sounding there. // im bad mapper x.x
- 01:20:570 (80570|0) - I suggest you to move this into |2| or |3| and repattern the trill. Or make sections like 01:20:870 - and many more to be like 01:20:570 // added jacks on this part
- 01:22:220 - Either move 01:22:220 (82220|1) to |3|, or move 01:22:370 (82370|1) to |3|. Though I prefer my latter suggestion because it's nice to play. // 01:22:220 (82220|1,82370|1) - same sound's there, it's reason why im added jacks there
- 01:32:945 - Missing synth here. Add it, because it's the same set as 01:33:020 (93020|3,93170|2,93320|1,93470|2,93620|0) // ok added
- 01:34:595 - If you're mapping the hat sounds like 01:34:670 (94670|1,94745|2) , then you should add note here. // added
- 01:45:938 - The glissando is playing in 1/12 sequence. I doubt you're going to map those so I suggest you to make it 1/6 pattern like http://puu.sh/n7nUz/95546797c0.png . You can make the 1/6 notes into LN as well so it emphasize the glissando well. // rearranged
Nice LN usage. Though those LNs are kinda restricting so many interesting instruments are being skipped. Also that Doubletrill on the end XD
- 00:03:968 - Alternate this pattern into something like http://puu.sh/n7nZh/26ad99ce12.png so it has same feeling as 00:01:301 // rearranged
- 00:10:301 - Create an LN like 00:09:801 (9801|0) since both has same rhythm. I prefer you make it like http://puu.sh/n7o32/da3d776ce1.png or something like that. // added LN
- 00:15:301 (15301|1) - I suggest moving this into |1| so column |2| aren't handling many notes. // moved
- 00:20:968 - Same suggestion as 00:10:301
- 00:22:616 (22616|1,22724|0,22832|2,22940|3,23049|1,23157|0) - I prefer you to Ctrl+G this. The kick sound are playing in exactly same rhythm so It's better to make whole 00:21:968 until 00:23:157 - part playing one kind of pattern. // i think it's fine
- 00:48:022 (48022|0) - Move this to |2|. Refer to "EXHAUST" diff. In EXHAUST, the hammered part are 00:48:022 and 00:48:180 // moved
- 01:45:938 - This part should be playing in 1/12 sequence. I's encourage you to make it one long LN since 1/6 are kinda hard considering you're not introducing any 1/6 part on this diff. // ok
[NOVICE]00:21:968 - 01:02:390 - I suggest you to make this part into repeated staircase just like what I suggest on ADVANCED. It's pretty easy to play so NOVICE players would find it not hard to read. // need some harder patterns there
Solid diff. Can't say much about this. Good job.
Good Luck, Specto