forum

post the time & what you're thinking

posted
Total Posts
show more
45Traeath
06:16PM

For fxxk's sake. I just pick one, just for the title and it's (voiced by) her.
MisakiTobisawa-
6.24am

Maths exam today. Probably gonna die from boredom before I finish it
pentaqola
6:57 am

what is the worst feeling? shitting yourself or not being able to take a shit but you know, you know that there is still shit to take out?
45Traeath
[Even until now, 04:11PM]

Yeh, I don't get the thing with "Dune" having over 44M.
"Donut Hole" is better, if it's about the same author.
Nate Bait
5:33 pm

don't you ever just want to drown in a sink
Cahyono29
08:54 am
Sometimes...i just want to suicide...but i know its not the answer to my problem .-.
payney
2:33AM

sleepy
Tad Fibonacci

charamaru wrote:

2:33AM

sleepy

Go to bed mister
tsundilemma
6:28 am

a top global score of mine got oofed because the mAP GOT FRICKING RANKED AND IT RESET I WANNA CRY-
45Traeath
10:10PM

Fxxk, who made the new background...
I NEED THIS ARTIST'S NAME!
Ender Lain
03:22 WIB

re-checking some world seed and find an open realms to join
payney
5:58PM

friend got his first car! time to drive Everywhere
45Traeath
[A bit after 4PM]

[Oct. 16th 5:00PM]
"Upload date: 10-17-2019"
Wow.
payney
2:50PM

i havent stopped being anxious over the last couple days!!!!!!!!!!!!
tsundilemma
5:12 am, 10/17/19

how did that play give me the same amount of pp as my dark flight dreamer play in half the time;;; what the heck;;;; i'm s c r e a m i n g
45Traeath
11:19AM
"That's a stupid bixxh."
Achromalia
6:24 AM, woke up in the middle of the night.

been fairly invested in that OT!Debate thing lately.

arguing for reasons why a community like OT should remain has been interesting, and the reasons against it are also pretty intriguing.

i actually kinda like this. discussions like those are making OT a bit more serious in a way.

i've spent some time looking through GD as well. i realize their community, though its culture's a lot more stoic and different, is at least its own community.

but i enjoy OT for it being OT. it, just like GD, has its own community. i'm not a fan of mashing these together, really. what's wrong with having two different and separate communities thrive on their own terms?
Flan_Fan
2:20PM (14:20)

fa cup first round draw
45Traeath
[Before 10AM]

<I didn't know the pic' changed.>
Ryouta Suzuki, a public enemy?
What?
Carmlillball
18:56 Oh Lord
tsundilemma
11:31, 10/28/19

poyo!
Fib
20:39 The prices of many different classic cars are going up, will they have a sudden price incease?
Carmlillball
11:13 Everything's going much better today. l feel guilty for downplaying (a bit) what's going on, though. But at least everything is more comfortable. l like to make others proud and happy - that's my source of joy. Crumbling to my own emotions is not pride-worthy, to say the least, even if opening up is. I am embarrassed, even though she's happy I finally came to trust her - right at the bloody end of our time together.
Everything's chaos.
Complete chaos.

12:55 l keep eating so much sugar. I just need it. I feel ill. Help

19:11 Oh my days, I share so much! ._. But I enjoy it, so, in the end, I barely care. Not really looking forward to Halloween - It's literally just eating sweets while panicking, and that's my average day right now. I was forced into joining in with pumpkin carving today, so I just carved 'Yeet' onto my pumpkin to mess around. Now I think about it, that's pretty sad. I mess around with the carving every year, usually doing really cute pumpkins to contrast with my siblings' spooky ones. Usually, I found it fun, but I couldn't help today but feel pretty empty. Still had to do my usual giggling, joking and stuff, though. It felt right to. Started playing guitar again. I genuinely quite enjoyed it! I genuinely enjoyed something, instead of only doing it in the hopes of impressing others! I never knew I could do that. The more I'm typing, the more I'm thinking. I guess overthinking is just a hobby of mine, huh. At least something about me has stayed the same since I've had my long break from here.
45Traeath
09:54PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3ySiI03cv0&lc=UgzewSmHqrNYjVCl5Jd4AaABAg

Sorry but that's Osamu's tuning, not Yunosuke's.

Carmlillball
18:20

Every path is the wrong path. Yet I'll have to venture along one by the time Monday comes. She WILL ask questions.

Every path is simply bloody wrong. I wish I haven't brought up this stuff with her. Not because of her, at all, but because of myself. I've forced myself into a corner then had no clue wtf to do, then still have no clue wtf to do. I need help, but don't want her concerned. Unfortunately, they're both in a compound - Help Concernide, I guess. I can have a small amount of both, or large amount of both. I can't split them up.

I'm terrified of consequences, yet every path seems covered in a shadow of them. Every way is wrong.
MisakiTobisawa-
3.42pm

Still unsure of what to do with my free time for the rest of the year, I have no more school until next year.
Westonini
1:40 PM

midterm probably bombed
brain hurted
go home i want
cry cry sob
fuck
samX500
5:40 PM

I got a failing grade of 54% in my third astrophysics exam. I've been really disapointed with my grade but now I a thinking I might be on my way to fialing the course. I don't understand how I keep getting bad grade in those course, I did all of the exercise and I could easily do them right the first time and the exam was just some glorified exercise. I even remember that I found the exam easy and saw nothing that I even could get wrong.

I am gonna be much more careful and serious in my study for the rest of the session.
tsundilemma
10:51 pm, 11/4/19

dang, i'm really in the mood to play the game i got. idk man, it's a fnaf game and i'm kiiind of a wuss so idk if i should. i mean, i have ice cream to make me feel better if i get too spooked, but will that really stop the nightmares i might have? is it worth the risk?

yeah probably lmao yolo
Achromalia
4:42 PM PST.

i don't really know how i'm going to move further from here.

i know what i want, where i want to go.

but i don't think i have the means. i don't know if i can make it, or how i'll make it.

it's as if i don't actually make progress. i need to do more, to produce more, to produce better, to actually make something to help prepare for life on my own. i'm ill-prepared, and i'm fucked if i don't get things going soon.

life is already shit as it is. i've been lucky to make it this far, to still have a living father, to still have a place to live. but my very existence and nature fucks my dad over, and he's already pretty stressed with life.

i hoped to make things easier for him.

i don't know if i should, though, considering what i know about him and what he's done.

i still don't trust either of my parents. i don't think i really even have a place to call home, other than whatever home i've managed to create for myself in my imaginary worlds.

fuck.

what am i doing?
Ashton
5:22 pm

i think this past year ive really become more comfortable with myself and ive gained a lot of confidence

but, that has some drawbacks... when you step out of your comfort zone only to realize that taking on so much more than what you just had a year ago, it can be overwhelming.

also, i wish there were more smart asian girls in my class.
keremaru
20:12 PST

oh god i just showed her my "fm"
KnightPerfect
14:41

Why is Vivid on Insane diff 14 seconds? For pp farming? Oh my god, I am turning into a pp farmer!
45Traeath
[Before 21:24PM]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6mWFgFRbP0&lc=UgzdYfpCdSLz8KpGu_p4AaABAg

That's the actual Vocaloid version made by Eve, them versions never coming to YouTube.
samX500
4:15 PM

I spent at least 10 hours debugging my fucking code only to realise the issue I had was my fucking equals method that was telling my code that any two sphere that had the same radius were the same.
45Traeath
11:46PM

Wait, do I make a fully rhythmical translation?
Do I only make the two verses...
Uh.
Sh!t.
It's kind of built like, "Verse 1A - 1B / Chorus 1A - 1B / Verse 2A - 2B / Interlude / Chorus 2A - 2B".
That's a whole new level since "Beast" in Japanese.

00:10AM

I mean, I guess, rhyming and syllabic rhythm don't need to be together but ugh...
Maybe sleep will help.
payney
1:41PM

pogeymon shield
samX500
9:58 PM. I really want English to be over, it has been such a pain to work on all session. I wished the course would have been about actually teaching us how to communicate using the English language and how to decipher it, which are skill that would have unarguably been useful to me.

Instead all of the course revolves around formalities and is very strict about it. We can't use any information on our text that doesn't come from some article and you have to reformulate all information without using a single word that was used in the original text, which is just painful to do. It's also not really helpful, that is knowledge that may be helpful in the distant future, which I am not opposed to but not if it comes at the cost of far more important skill such as communication and reading and especially not if the course is just a general course that must be taken by every student.

Okay rant over, now let's go back to torturing myself with my work.
Carmlillball
21:32 I've only cried for 5 minutes and it feels strange crying so little. I'm starting to wonder whether I'm strong or in denial about the situation. But I don't FEEL in denial.
45Traeath
01:25AM

Wednes' a work day, so...
I should take a rest and take care of the Request Thread "today".

(I mean, the day changed, so... You know.)
show more