forum

post the time & what you're thinking

posted
Total Posts
show more
ERA Puzzle

Achromalia wrote:

10:19 AM.

It seems like I'm the only one who doesn't know what to do, write or type sometimes.

I got left behind, and couldn't even finish my first paragraph in time.

This final grade is going to fuck me over.

I don't think I even had a chance.

Eghh.

No Ahhhh

Shibbt. Maybe you can talk to your teacher about it. They might be understanding and give you some sort of extension of some type.
Carmlillball
8:12
Woke at 5:30. Wow, time's going fast!

I actually have a decent idea for a story, and this always puts me in a great mood. And, while planning, the story keeps improving and improving!
l write science fiction. Easily the best genre to write and read!

Had to explain something (which was emotionally quite difficult for me to explain) to a friend, but I've got a reply starting with 'WOW! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!'. She doesn't seem to be the emotional type, so this is truly special. I nearly cried, I was so happy, I love to know I've made someone so happy! More than worth it!

Achromalia wrote:

10:19 AM.

It seems like I'm the only one who doesn't know what to do, write or type sometimes.

I got left behind, and couldn't even finish my first paragraph in time.

This final grade is going to fuck me over.

I don't think I even had a chance.

Eghh.

Damn, that sucks, I've went through the same with much of my English Language exams. I'd be surprised to pass that. (At least my Literature papers were great, though!) You're not the only one screwed. Heck, you probably have more of a chance than I do.
I'm a worrier myself, so I know that this is difficult, but try not to worry until you get your grade. I'm currently trying this, and it does make me more optimistic for the future exams. Maybe, you've not done as bad as you thought. But I don't know how American schooling and grading works.
Achromalia
12:52 AM PST.

well, the assignment's already due. i started the second paragraph.

that accounts for something akin to an F. i'd predict somethin' like 15%.

considering how heavily weighted the finals are, it'll bring me from the 85% i struggled to get up to in this damn class down to somewhere between 55% and 70%.

a failing grade's quite a big deal considering my circumstances, though i'd rather not explain them.

today was terrible. but tomorrow should be a nice day.

i'm excited to meet her again, after all these years.
45Traeath
11:21AM

Hope you go through a nice day ( '-')b

11:33AM

FOR F***'S SAKE, SHAM!
YOU'VE BEEN IN MY WAY FOR LIKE, AT LEAST 6 TIMES!!
Carmlillball
17:23 Nice and calm. Did some maths studying and been chilling a bit.
GSG95
12:25 AM - I have gay.
Journal
Thinkingofgettingapiercing 1138am also 女團 album is pretty good
packages are taking a long time to arrive 1142am
ERA Puzzle
Its 12 PM. I'm gonna go swimming with my little brother. Should be alright.
hypercyte
18:04

I have 5 hours to study. Time to make a start!
payney
7:28PM

break time

see ya soon!
Westonini

Journal wrote:

Thinkingofgettingapiercing 1138am also 女團 album is pretty good
packages are taking a long time to arrive 1142am

Oh neat, what type of piercing? I've kinda always wanted to get one as well.

- - -

5:06 PM

My cat seems to be back to normal. He wasn't eating or drinking, was constantly hiding and throwing up, and was losing a lot of weight. He wasn't acting like his normal self at all.

Took him to the vet a few times where they gave him shots and had some scans done and what-not. I believe they said that they suspect that he has Pancreatitis, but they aren't entirely sure how cats get that in the first place.

Either way hes been acting like his usual self recently and has started eating again so I'm pretty relieved.
Journal

Westonini wrote:

Oh neat, what type of piercing? I've kinda always wanted to get one as well.
Double helix, and nostril (studs probably)

What's been holding you back?

Westonini wrote:

Either way hes been acting like his usual self recently and has started eating again so I'm pretty relieved.
I'm hoping he'll stay this way, good luck.
817pm
Westonini
6:27 PM

Journal wrote:

What's been holding you back?

Not sure. I never really looked too much into it I suppose. Also it may or may not be a hassle dealing with it depending on where you put them and stuff like that. Could hurt you when applying for a job as well, same with tats (which I've also considered getting). They can look pretty cool tho so who knows, maybe eventually I'll get one. My sis has a really cool apocalypse-skull type thing on her upper back that looks pretty nice. Thing is fucking huge tho.
ERA Puzzle
It's 9:53 PM and I'm actually a zombie right now. So tired after today. Was productive though. And fairly stressful... but productive. Learned lots in my anatomy practice. It went well. Only 1 week left. That translates to 5 days of drawing anatomy only. I'm doing ittttt
Carmlillball
10:33

Time's going quite quickly!

I've been wanting to go outside for a walk, but I think it's going to rain!

Ate breakfast, made my mum proud. I only ate a Lunchable and I feel quite ill. I'm not really surprised, this has been happening all the time when I eat recently. Very unpleasant.

I used to eat way more than a normal person would, without feeling full, until just a few months ago. How on Earth did I manage to eat so much back then, while I now struggle with a proper breakfast and dinner?

Sunday today, most likely having roast dinner. That's going to make me feel horribly self-conscious.

Played some Osu!. After posting this, I'm going back on. I'm just having a bit of a break right now. Definitely getting much better at alternating!

Planning to study some maths. I studied a lot yesterday and don't have that much to study now for the star-marked topics. Might secure the unmarked. And going to study some Geography. I'm hopeless with this topic!

Been typing out my story, slowly but surely.
Tad Fibonacci
21:56

Studying civil law for the test tomorrow.

Kill me.
Kudosu
5:05PM
I have finals in a week and haven't started studying yet
what should I do
45Traeath

toonisoop wrote:

5:05PM
I have finals in a week and haven't started studying yet
what should I do

07:22PM

Bah mets-toi y ( . .)

07:23PM

Bon, après, si tu foires, bah ca ira mieux la prochaine fois.
J'espere ( . .)
Achromalia
12:18 PM.

a bit bored.

i'll likely get back to producing music in a little bit, i might make some more progress today.

i need to take care of myself better as well, though.
Tad Fibonacci
8:16 am.

About to take the test.

Only 2 more subjects to go.

I hate finals.

Wish me luck bois.
Carmlillball
18:06

Tad Fibonacci wrote:

8:16 am.

About to take the test.

Only 2 more subjects to go.

I hate finals.

Wish me luck bois.

Good luck!

My head's been aching a ton so I've been relaxing. Have to study some maths now.
Decided to send a friend a video my sister sent me. I took a quick glace of the video, saw it should be educational, and rushed into sending it. But I then realised my sister isn't the sort of person to be helpful, nor sensible, and I watched the video. Most of it was okay and would've been funny jokes, but there was a religious joke and.. another joke at the end.. and I really regret sending that video. I apologised as quickly as possible. She would've probably just seen the video as funny, and I've told her far worse (stuff that actually got her concerned) but I just wanted to make sure.
Don't feel like having anything to eat today. Didn't have anything since around 17:00 yesterday but still.

19:52 I'm impressed, still not feeling like anything.

6:54
Got a maths test and I'm super worried for it. I've been studying a ton but I fear just forgetting everything when I'm in the exam. Went over some equations. Circle equations, area of a non right-angled triangle and Cosine stuff. Did a tiny bit of Sine rule, but I'm great at that. Gonna start getting ready for school around 7:00-7:30.

16:24 Maths test ended up going surprisingly well. Kept switching between teachers, which was quite stressful, but also helped with not getting bored. I think I'll do okay in my Chemistry. Stressed. Anxious. Playing some Osu! to rewind.
hypercyte
17:42

2nd Mathematics A-Level exam tomorrow morning, and have 6 hours left to prepare : (
Ender Lain
01:36 WIB

checking some neocities web

....mebious.neocities.org
ERA Puzzle
Its 3:42 PM. I'm reading a series of books that have a fairly interesting world but are kind of written pretty badly. The first book was really gripping but I'm on the second now and it just feels really eh. Lackluster. The writing style is seriously bland and the characters are a lot less interesting than they were in the first book. The characters and the world the story was set in were what really made things interesting in the first. Now everything's really getting kind of boring. Which sucks, because I thought it would be very nice to see how the characters progress. I guess I just have to hope something interesting happens soon in the second book to cover for the bland writing.

Other than that, now I'm kinda just sitting around and waiting to go home. I want to practice drawing and osu and stuff. I'm gonna finish out the week strong with my anatomy, I think. Then I can get to drawing stuff that's more fun again.
45Traeath
[A bit before 06:10PM, after some CtB]

I'm losing focus at the most stupid moments...
MisakiTobisawa-
12.21am

I'm still awake because I'm calling my mentee... Great, I guess this is my life now, a life where sleep doesn't exist
Carmlillball
18:02 Stressed as Hell. I regret telling my friend so much about my eating. Now so many people are getting involved and most likely my mum's very stressed. She gets very worried because she thinks that everything's her fault, even if it's clearly mine.
ERA Puzzle

Carmlillball wrote:

18:02 Stressed as Hell. I regret telling my friend so much about my eating. Now so many people are getting involved and most likely my mum's very stressed. She gets very worried because she thinks that everything's her fault, even if it's clearly mine.

Fhhh. I hope it all ends up well. Sounds stressful...

Its 4:14 PM and it's raining pretty hard. But the only 2 days left in the week are Thursday and Friday which are my favorite workdays so the rain can suck it. Cant wait for the weekend, as per usual. Especially since I'm planning on Friday being my last day of anatomy sketches.
Journal
Being called a toe has never felt so nostalgic 903am
45Traeath

Journal wrote:

Being called a toe has never felt so nostalgic 903am

04:29PM
*"A toe"...*
...What?
Tad Fibonacci
21:46

Journal's a toe.
ERA Puzzle
... ToeHou.
Meah
ERA Puzzle
10:22

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
Carmlillball
20:58 Today has been strange. These couple of days have been strange. I want everything to return to normal, but know they can't.
ERA Puzzle

Carmlillball wrote:

20:58 Today has been strange. These couple of days have been strange. I want everything to return to normal, but know they can't.

Change can very easily be very frightening.

I think because of this humanity has a tendency to force their environment to adapt to them instead of adapting themselves to the environment - to almost universally disastrous result. If things change, I generally look favorably on the idea of changing yourself to meet those differences.

4:28 PM
Journal
AirPods are overrated and Chobani is disgusting1221 am
What do religions that believe in reincarnation think of yolo
1228am
ERA Puzzle
Its 9:15 am. Not in a good mood.
Kyomaku
16:24. I'm watching isekai trash again for some reason. AND I'M ENJOYING IT.
Carmlillball

Puzzle wrote:

Carmlillball wrote:

Change can very easily be very frightening.

I think because of this humanity has a tendency to force their environment to adapt to them instead of adapting themselves to the environment - to almost universally disastrous result. If things change, I generally look favorably on the idea of changing yourself to meet those differences.

4:28 PM

19:13

Hiya!

I mainly like to look on the positives, but it's still horribly difficult.

In the end, time is the best thing to solve this. To have the changes happen for so long that they feel normal. And getting used to this concept helps. 'I wont be panicking about these changes in a month or so, so why am I panicking?'. I admire this way of thinking and find it very helpful.
show more