posted
Total Posts
show more
Achromalia
2:32 PM PST.

just got home.
captainmilk
6:00 p.m

I just received a message from someone I knew 3 years ago, I'm glad they're doing ok
Meah
6:11 am
relieeeeved 😭😭😭😭
ERA Puzzle
5:48PM. I seriously can't remember what days are my days off for mania practice. I think it's... Tuesday anddddd friday?

Shit. I played on Tuesday. Guess I'll take today off.
Journal
7:48 pM

catscatscats
ERA Puzzle
CATS
Achromalia
6:00 PM.

nothing.

hungry.

apathy.
captainmilk
10:41 p.m
Using the old osu website design, I know it best. Also, should probably start my homework...
Carmlillball
7:46 Today's great! I've been mainly scrolling through Reddit.. For 2 hours! Where's the time going today?! These wholesome memes kinda make me wanna cry though. :3

9:30 I hope she isn't angry I completely changed the topic and refused to answer her question. She would probably understand due to it being a difficult topic even for me to understand fully. She's very understanding. But I'll know when we next meet again.

10:32 I keep having these moments where I feel faint and my chest feels quite heavy. Sometimes my eyes also go weird, like making everything brighter I guess? I've been having this for a while, but they've been becoming more and more frequent. I keep being told it's because of exam anxiety but why I'm pretty chill right now. Probably the most chill I've been all month.
TeeArctic1
13:08 Oof I just woke up, should probably do something productive today
roshan117
13:43 bored, thinking about finals
Carmlillball
18:49 Joyful and content! :)

8:22 Maybe I was wrong for being so open.
payney
11:09AM

STREAM ZUU!!!!
Carmlillball
16:13 Heh.. Kinda anxious rn.
ERA Puzzle
Its 12pm andddd... Relaxed slow Friday. At the end of the month. What kind of black magic fuckery is this. I'm enjoying it after the last two days.
Achromalia
10:17 AM.

16 days until proposed due date. might want to postpone.
ERA Puzzle

Achromalia wrote:

10:17 AM.

16 days until proposed due date. might want to postpone.

For what? 16 days, honestly, is quite a bit of time.

2:40pm. Fuck this has been a really nice Friday in contrast to the last three days. Only had to ship one thing. P much no stress today. Cant wait for the weekend. Whee. Gonna do more anatomee.
Achromalia
12:56 PM.

16 days until I the day I expect to release something. I'm not in the mood to wind up silent for another 4 months like last time. "Achromatism - Atrophy" isn't doing too well as a result.
ERA Puzzle

Achromalia wrote:

12:56 PM.

16 days until I the day I expect to release something. I'm not in the mood to wind up silent for another 4 months like last time. "Achromatism - Atrophy" isn't doing too well as a result.

Super good luck then.
payney
4:36PM

holy shit everything that happens from after the 6th badge to the 7th badge in pokemon b2/w2 is GARBAGE wtf??

edit: why are the legendary pokemon just kinda... appearing... for no reason????? why are these routes (except for the really long one) absolute trash for catching pokemon??? who’s idea was it to let u catch a lvl 42 sewaddle/tranquill?????? yea lemme just give u a lvl 40 fuckin weedle, essentially. whats the point in ANY of these towns other than like 2 sentences of story, if even??????
WHY ARE THE LEGENDARIES JUST APPEARING FOR NO REASON???? like theyre just chilling in the middle of these shitty routes... no special dialouge or hideout or anything except for their cry i guess. PLEASE dont be like this for the rest of the game i was having such a fun time.
Radiohead
3:41pm just realized that chara/reuni's timezone is EST/EDT and my timezone is CDT/CST.

*cries in italic*

edit: today's the day after the last day of school, i'm officially on summer break
Carmlillball
10:26 Feeling quite ill, but got to study some Geography at 10:30, or maybe 11:00. Not sure whether or not studying English is necessary. I write stories and ideas for them in my spare time so that part of the exam would just be me doing a hobby! However, I write sci-fi and fantasy, while the exam wants boring realistic stories. I think that they can be historical, as the teacher encouraged me to practice writing for a war story idea I had, so I might brush up on my knowledge of Ancient Greece to make my story interesting, and to have more of an idea of what to write about. Quite sad how I know more about history than I do about present teenage life, due to my lack of real life social interaction.

Somebody told me
That you have a boyfriend
Who looks like a girlfriend
45Traeath

Carmlillball wrote:

Somebody told me

11:33AM

FFS, it has to be a trap, if it's like this.
I thought about it, months ago.

12:24PM
That Card aside...
READ THE FIELD, YOU DAMNED STUPID!
12:25PM
AND THE CARDS' DESCRIPTION!
Meah
6:42
Meds
Carmlillball

45Traeath wrote:

Carmlillball wrote:

Somebody told me

11:33AM

FFS, it has to be a trap, if it's like this.
I thought about it, months ago.

12:24PM
That Card aside...
READ THE FIELD, YOU DAMNED STUPID!
12:25PM
AND THE CARDS' DESCRIPTION!

11:44 ^ Seems interesting.

Quite bored. Now decided to space out geography revision throughout the day, as this would be most helpful. Not sure whether to have a bath today, or tomorrow. Tomorrow I'll need to be out at 14:00, which is more than enough time, but I'm just so bored right now, and not feeling like doing much, and, either later today, or tomorrow, I'll probably be chatting a lot beforehand about plans, with the friend I'll be out with. Or she'll probably be sneaky on me. Any of these will do. I just like hanging out with her.
45Traeath

Carmlillball wrote:

I don't see which part is but if the context is wanted...

Part A: Months ago, as said, my brain decided to sing those lyrics from that song.
Then I just realized that there was a trap hidden in there...
And I went "Oh no..." for a bit of a moment.

Part B-2: Just me "raging" over one mistake made in a "Co-Op mode".
B-1 ("That Card aside") refers to a... Prank from the "random" (it was like Togepi's Metronome).
"We" got beaten two times, once from the evil within randomness and the other time from an obvious mistake...
I don't know whether I should give directions when there are times when even I can make mistakes, although not as basic (and "suicidal") as the one that occured.

10:24PM
A'ight, what to do next, now that I'm done with this.
Carmlillball

45Traeath wrote:

Carmlillball wrote:

I don't see which part is but if the context is wanted...

Both.

21:27 Not that worried now. It's all well. :)

4:48 Been awake for 10 minutes. Woke up way too early! But l cant sleep again!

S:48 Listening to some old rock, and don't know what else to do.
45Traeath
04:35PM

Oh no, not mango again...
Carmlillball
17:44 Upset and regretful. Of, just everything!
20:23 I'm feeling pretty relaxed and joyful.
What is this? A complete contradiction of the above statement? Yes, yes it is.
Journal
4:44 p.m.

city lights are pretty
Tad Fibonacci
6:59 am

About to take finals test. I hate my life.
Journal
7:09 p.m.

PLS FUCK OFF DOGS
payney

Journal wrote:

7:09 p.m.

PLS FUCK OFF DOGS

n o

8:22PM

god i wanna play football or something
Carmlillball
18:52 Now I have school again, I finally have a life!
Somewhat
ERA Puzzle
1258 PM. It has taken over 20 minutes for my work computer to boot up. Fuck.

Edit: I read hitchhikers guide to the galaxy when I was younger and liked it a lot, but not nearly as much as I do rereading it now. Douglas Adam's is amazing.
45Traeath
11:06PM

*Weather Forecast tells "16°C/29°C"*

Kae used two "Blazing!" Cards, holy ****...
payney
6:46PM

IRIS’ HAXORUS HAS A FUCKING FOCUS SASH THATS A LEGIT RUN KILLER SJSJSJSJSJSJ
ERA Puzzle
8:02 PM.

Anatomy practice time. I only have 12 days left of my allotted 4 weeks of anatomy drawing. Less than 2 weeks, I'm over halfway done. Progress has definitely been made, too, so I'm all looking forward to when I'll be finished.
Carmlillball
7:10
Must get ready for school soon (I mostly did earlier, but I'm waking until 7:30 for the rest, when my siblings wake up). I'm begging myself to believe that everything's going to be okay. Somehow my 2 hour exam in the morning isn't the cause of this massive heap of anxiety, but it sure doesn't help. I hope everything's alright, I hope. Great way to start the morning, being all worried and upset like this. Why can't I just stop guessing what will happen? Why can't I just accept whatever happens?
ERA Puzzle

Carmlillball wrote:

7:10
Must get ready for school soon (I mostly did earlier, but I'm waking until 7:30 for the rest, when my siblings wake up). I'm begging myself to believe that everything's going to be okay. Somehow my 2 hour exam in the morning isn't the cause of this massive heap of anxiety, but it sure doesn't help. I hope everything's alright, I hope. Great way to start the morning, being all worried and upset like this. Why can't I just stop guessing what will happen? Why can't I just accept whatever happens?

GHFFF I hope it turned out okay, anxiety is the fucking worst

It's 8:25PM andddddd I'm thinking about work, I suppose. Hope it turns out to be an alright day.
show more