wait, did i forget to get water?

ffs.
Journal
8:44 p.m.

Mentally tired
Achromalia
9:54 PM.

I should probably take a shit.

I haven't taken care of myself very well as of late, especially with that hospital incident.
MisakiTobisawa-
6.17pm

I'm going back to school for an Easter stayover tonight. Looks like I'll have to hold off farming until tomorrow.
Meah
8:47 pm

Donuts
Achromalia
12:56 PM PST.

I'll hopefully be able to relax today.

I showed my dad what I've made so far. His response is pretty promising, I think this'll work out. Though I'm not sure when it'll be finished, I believe it'll be released someday soon. We'll see.

On the other hand, I'll have to figure out the art for it.
45Traeath
11:48PM

45Traeath wrote:

*All the "raging", "swearing", whatever damnation one would say for a mistake.*
At this point, it's a conspiracy, that I'm living.

1:00AM

I've hit nothing, and there's a mosquito...
*Conspiracy intensifies*
Achromalia
9:28 PM.

I haven't gotten anything done this time.

I'm too tired today.
Journal
2:16 a.m.

Indecision
TeeArctic1
09:21 am

I really should get better at keeping in touch with my family
Westonini
12:40 AM

I'm thinking that my first level is a bit too difficult. Like I'm trying to make it a difficult game but it may be too difficult for a first level where players are still trying to get a feel for the mechanics.

Maybe I'll ask my friends to try it out tomorrow. Depending on their response I may tone it down or add health recovery pick-ups to make it easier? Dunno. It was pretty fun to make, although before I knew it it was already 12:40 AM. Ah geez.
Carmlillball
23:05 Should I sleep now or at 0:00?
Plini
6:21PM.

I didn't study anything in this easter.
MisakiTobisawa-
6.29am

Great, I have a geography test today. Absolutely perfect...
Nah, I do okay, I just don't like it sometimes lol
Journal
7:18 p.m.

Just got back from a run, feels pretty good
TeeArctic1
4:29 am

...fuck
Carmlillball
8:10
This thread is good for letting out how you feel and clearing your head. I really appreciate this. I do often have tons of stuff I just need to get out of my head!
I hope that Mary will be happy with my work. I couldn't do much because I find that it's really hard to reflect on positive and negative qualities about yourself. My list is also mostly negative. I'm quite nervous for being with her today. We arranged for playing golf, and I've never done this before!
Journal

Carmlillball wrote:

This thread is good for letting out how you feel and clearing your head. I really appreciate this. I do often have tons of stuff I just need to get out of my head!
I hope that Mary will be happy with my work. I couldn't do much because I find that it's really hard to reflect on positive and negative qualities about yourself. My list is also mostly negative. I'm quite nervous for being with her today. We arranged for playing golf, and I've never done this before!

You’ll be okay. Don’t stress too much. Good luck and have fun with Mary.

2:36 a.m.
heading out for a run
Carmlillball

Journal wrote:

Carmlillball wrote:

You’ll be okay. Don’t stress too much. Good luck and have fun with Mary.

2:36 a.m.
heading out for a run

I really do appreciate the reply. :)

Seems like a really early run. I assume it's quieter during that time?
Achromalia
2:53 AM PST.

Spent a lot of time writing a whole essay in the forums.

But the conversation revolving around the topic should be interesting, I think.

Hopefully it'll remain civil, since it's normally a pretty heated subject.
Carmlillball
~22:31~
Today has been very emotional. I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight. But I'm pretty sure I have an art exam tomorrow. I'm very much behind on the coursework mainly for anxiety-induced issues. I hope the exam will help with the grade. At least being with Mary was great. Done some new things for the first time. Turned out very well. Her emails are so sweet. She's definitely an inspiration to me. <3
payney
8:47PM

trying to figure things out
Westonini
2:25 AM

Hanging lightbulb physics
MisakiTobisawa-
8.15pm

Gathering some thoughts on my mapping from experienced mappers. I mostly need to pay attention to the way I do my switching of circular flow... I don't think about it consciously all the time. I'll need to pay more attention the next time I map something.
Journal
12:23 p.m.

People
payney
8:06PM

wasted a whole day!
Journal
10:17 p.m.

Going out for a walk
Meah
6:07 lemonade
MisakiTobisawa-
9.33pm

My next test will be for additional mathematics. Why am I not worried? I should really study for it tomorrow.
45Traeath
*Spots Akinator video.*

09:53PM

Actually, he's stupid, if you have him try to guess... Really, rare, stuff.
He might know about Marina, by now, but that would only be thanks to less than 10 people...

And I left this message without a single hint.
It's better like this.
payney
7:16PM

ugh
Meah
12 noon
Really really really really tired
Achromalia
9:53 PM PST.

I haven't gotten any damn work done.

I need to just get to work.

But I keep watching Youtube videos on universities and colleges and shit, and now i've wasted all my time.
Journal
12:01 a.m.

Thinking
Achromalia
10:06 PM PST.

Considering a possible community college.

I should still consider whether or not college is necessary for what I do, and if there's opportunities for some career beyond a home-made music and art career by getting a college degree.
MisakiTobisawa-
3.09pm

So I learned about the Coriolis effect today. Apparently, it's what causes Singapore to pour the most violently at the end of the year. Pretty cool stuff, actually. Or I might just be a nerd, idk.
Meah
630 am

Last day for this week + another hell next week
Journal
10:36 p.m.
I just want to run around naked
Achromalia
9:15 PM PST.

Still got nothing done. Watched a bit of Youtube, checked the forums a bit, and did absolutely nothing of worth to anyone.
show more