forum

USAO - Chrono Diver -PENDULUMs- (USAO remix)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Luel Roseline
vs past
Rumia-
OPqrstuvwxyz
Meg
世界
Kibbleru
the only reason why this map is good is becuz amamiya yuko collabed in it xddddddd
Yunomi
osu needs more yuikonnu
Trust
sick nasty
Chewin
Yuko's parts are better
Saoji

Chewin wrote:

Yuko's parts are better
same tbh
Seijiro
literally drooling in front of my screen
Enon
zZzZzzZzZzzzzZZzzzZ
K-Rebu
I'm in love with this map
Fatfan Kolek
sexy patterns :d
Jon

Naitoshi wrote:

Okoratu wrote:

04:37:460 (1) - rofl
Spaghetti
small mod
general:
combo colors r good shit
music is good shit
id put original artist in the artist thing and leave usao in title but i cant find the original artist so g thank mr xnli

temper:
00:51:156 (1) - why'd u put a slider here and put 2 circles (p spaced out) @ 00:45:938 (1,2) - when its the same sound, itd be better as 2 vertically spaced circles
01:35:503 (1,1,1,1) - wouldn't this better if it grew out instead of shrinked cuz energy building up towards the kiai
01:56:373 (1,1,1,1) - ^
02:48:547 (1,2,3,4) - really weird spacing since u spaced out the first note after the slider every other time there's a jump like this and it also causes a lack of emphasis
02:53:764 (4) - nc pls rip reading
02:57:677 (4) - ^
03:08:601 (4,1) - theres a pretty hard beat here but you didnt space these out as much as they probably should be even tho you did for this 03:09:253 (4,1) - with a much weaker sound
03:20:503 (1) - thru 03:30:612 (4) - is really ignoring the drum sounds and i feel like theres a big lack of emphasis but it plays cool so g
04:37:460 (1) - same but u should perfect this shape for max cummies
04:47:895 (1) - ^
GL
H i k a r i
skystar is god mapper
his map break my monitorlol
Shiguma
04:47:895 (1) - I LOVE THIS

This is amazing map
Moeri_old_1
wa is starnyan
moya
osu needs more ztrot maps
Saoji
04:50:177 (1) - fix offscreen maybe skystar
03:00:286 (1) - I don';t know what you think about this section and what most people think but I think the previous version was funnier, maybe. It's still awesome! But well, it was toptier :D Just my opinion in case you're interested!

no kd :lol:
[Mahua]
怎么不做原版
Deathripi
Idk if someone asked yet, but where can I find the BG of this song? I want to use it as wallpaper :D
byfar

Deathripi wrote:

Idk if someone asked yet, but where can I find the BG of this song? I want to use it as wallpaper :D
download map, take the bg from the folder

or you can use google image search
Topic Starter
Skystar
Enon

04:37:460 (1) - i hate slider
Momizi
一遍爱上,星爷大偶像!
Topic Starter
Skystar

Yales wrote:

04:50:177 (1) - fix offscreen maybe skystar hey fixed it, thanks!
03:00:286 (1) - I don';t know what you think about this section and what most people think but I think the previous version was funnier, maybe. It's still awesome! But well, it was toptier :D Just my opinion in case you're interested! I just feel like the current version of the part plays better than the previous one, but if there's an amount of people that prefer the previous version I'll probably bring it back

no kd :lol:
Topic Starter
Skystar
hardest question in universe:

you want to rank the map but don't feel like touching the burai sliders because they're the best patterns in the map in your opinion. what do???
Rumia-
assume it as aspire contest winner entry 8)
Topic Starter
Skystar
smart 8)
allein
Collab with Mememiya Yuko
:^)
nic
-Atri-

Skystar wrote:

you want to rank the map but don't feel like touching the burai sliders because they're the best patterns in the map in your opinion. what do???
Put that NSFW slider from your Ai no Scenario map
Crystal
best wubwub
Shiguma

Skystar wrote:

Please rank. But don't you need full spread before you fix burai sliders?
Zexous

Shiguma wrote:

Skystar wrote:

Please rank. But don't you need full spread before you fix burai sliders?

Monstrata

Burai's are unrankble, but technically, Approval category allows unrankable elements. If you want to argue technicalities.
Helyana

Zexous wrote:

Shiguma wrote:

This made me laugh like a 2-yr-old kid when you say "poop"
Kibbleru

SkullFull wrote:

Zexous wrote:

This made me laugh like a 2-yr-old kid when you say "poop"[/quote]

dude its skystar just fking edit in a section and EZPZ approval MACARONI AND CHEESEEEEEEEEEE
Lapis
[Tempus]
03:00:449 (1,2,3) - 不好玩啊
03:01:101 (1,2,3) - 还是原来的好玩啊
03:01:753 (1,2,3) - ^
03:04:362 (1,2,3) - 这个感觉打起来很不爽啊, 感觉可以1摆到3的位置2摆到1的位置3摆到2的位置
其实 03:03:058 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3) 原来那摆法也挺爽的, 我比较支持旧版
03:12:188 (1,2,3) - 这坨有点丑
04:37:460 (1) - best slider of the year imo
04:47:895 (1) - second best imo
Xantaria
skystar >>> by far