:3
Lissette
I like this *-*

Gratz guys~<3
Verdisphena
this took so long, grats Colin <3
jericho2442
C.Hero

00:22:290 (2,1) - two identical sliders, identical spacing and no slider ticks, completely different speed and not way musically or visually knowing. unrankable
00:47:370 (1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5,6) - again identical spacing, completely different timing, no way of the player knowing without trail and error, unranakble

i will be modding this map extensively once i get on my main pc in a few hours, but these factors alone are totally unrankable among many many more i will be pointing out soon.

lets work together and get this map truly rankable, thankyou
those
Also intro is a straight 1/2 guitar riff, nothing suggests anything outside of 1/2 at all.
Kurai
There are many silenced notes here. If you're going to silence notes, just don't put them in the first place. :<
00:26:711 (4) - here
00:27:728 (7) - here
03:53:206 (6,7,8) - here
04:51:366 (4) - here
Andrea
I also want to point out that you overused sliders ending on blue tick, they sound really bad and they not play so well imo if you use them too often.
jericho2442
ok the major unrankable issues with it

C.Hero
00:03:636 (1,2,3) - extremely incorrect spacing, more distance between 1,2 is needed, look at the timing of the pattern
00:06:600 (2) - note feels out of time, doesnt follow anything within the song at all. this needs either moving to the red tick or deleting
00:09:902 (5,6) - its the same here, mapping to nothing at all is not really allowed
00:17:539 (9,1) - move closer again, extremely bad and inconsistent spacing which becomes confusing to play because the songs patterns are soft at this point making this jump feel totally out of place for your own mapping style within the map
00:22:290 (2,1) - as i said before, completely and totally unrankable. 2 identical sliders right next to each other with a huge speed difference, no tick or visual sign to let the player know, this is completely not allowed
00:27:050 (5) - not a unrankable issue......but really add a new combo here....like wut xD
00:47:370 (1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5,6) - as i stated before this is also completely unrankable, there is no spacing used at all at this point, leaving the player to blindly guess the spacing of each note, the song also does not tell the player unless they already know it extremely well. space this part....at all.....something. not just everything with completely different timing but all the same spacing regardless
00:51:440 (1,2) - again with speed changes what are impossible to notice, without slider ticks these are completely unrankable
02:08:753 (1) - again not visually possible to notice this speed change
02:15:535 (1,2) - again
02:44:018 (1) - again
look for more sudden unexpected speed ups with no visual aid and fix them all
04:55:277 (6,1) - make smaller spacing, totally unexpected and goes against the song at this point

also silenced notes to the point where you cannot hear the hitsound at all are also now unrankable iirc. remove them all

ok well that is Only the objective errors and broken spacing issues within the map that i found. your overuse of 1/4 trip patterns in a song what has 0 of them though tis really not good and breaks the whole flow of the map. fix the unrankable issues first though
NatsumeRin
After a further discussion among XATs, we could agree that the unranking makes no sense. But as it's already in pending, Colin is free to change them or not. If he doesn't want to take any of the suggestions, he's free to call someone rerank it with no changes.

Just put it here to prevent further flames.
Heatherfield
哈哈哈 大雪碧
mm201
Please delete from 04:52:213 (1) onward. It doesn't have an established BPM so isn't mappable. It's entirely up to luck whether a player SSes this section. You can replace with a spinner if you like, in which case end the map at 05:02:946 (7) .

I found lots of other minor (but rankable) quirks. Hit me up for a complete mod if you like.

Very nice map overall, deserves to get these issues ironed out and reranked ASAP.
Verdisphena
oh well
Topic Starter
Colin Hou
Sorry for taking long to get a reply on this. I'm now busy with applying for graduate lectures and have little time to sit down for games.
And forgive me for not making every reply a single post gentlemen, cuz that might be looks like spamming the forum.

jericho2442 wrote:

C.Hero

00:22:290 (2,1) - two identical sliders, identical spacing and no slider ticks, completely different speed and not way musically or visually knowing. unrankable
it can be easily read on AR8,the approachcircle of 00:22:983 (1) is already halfed and the new combo on 00:22:630 (1) is also for the sign of speed change.
00:47:370 (1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5,6) - again identical spacing, completely different timing, no way of the player knowing without trail and error, unranakble
that is a common antijump for a sudden slow part.

Kurai wrote:

There are many silenced notes here. If you're going to silence notes, just don't put them in the first place. :<
00:26:711 (4) - here this sliderend has a lower volume to keep consistence with 00:25:694 (1,2,3). and as slider, it has a better flow with 00:27:050 (5) than 1/2 notes.
00:27:728 (7) - here ^
03:53:206 (6,7,8) - here 5% is audible on these notes as there is no instrument, and 03:51:510 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) this whole pattern is placed symmetrically to express the constrast on this music change.
04:51:366 (4) - here lower volume for the sudden guitar end.

jericho2442 wrote:

C.Hero
00:03:636 (1,2,3) - extremely incorrect spacing, more distance between 1,2 is needed, look at the timing of the pattern
this is a quite common slider jump on 00:04:314 (2,3).
00:06:600 (2) - note feels out of time, doesnt follow anything within the song at all. this needs either moving to the red tick or deleting
if you check the earlier part, you'll find this keeps consistent with 00:02:282 (1,2).
00:09:902 (5,6) - its the same here, mapping to nothing at all is not really allowed
As you can notice, the guitar part continues repeating even the vocal starts. And to provide a smooth change to vocal, I used these 2 notes with 00:10:241 (1,2,1,2,1,2) as a bridge. And for why 2 1/4 notes, you can find rhythms like 00:05:669 (2,3) before.
00:17:539 (9,1) - move closer again, extremely bad and inconsistent spacing which becomes confusing to play because the songs patterns are soft at this point making this jump feel totally out of place for your own mapping style within the map
In face it has to be like that, check the distance between 00:16:861 (8,9) and 00:17:539 (9,1) you'll see.
00:22:290 (2,1) - as i said before, completely and totally unrankable. 2 identical sliders right next to each other with a huge speed difference, no tick or visual sign to let the player know, this is completely not allowed
as explained before.
00:27:050 (5) - not a unrankable issue......but really add a new combo here....like wut xD
it's in the middle of the lyric 'su' and 'ki', 'suki' is considered as a whole word. and for the objects becomes more frequently used, the HP recover is also much more than the 1/2 notes part. that's why I kept this combo till the lyrics end.
00:47:370 (1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5,6) - as i stated before this is also completely unrankable, there is no spacing used at all at this point, leaving the player to blindly guess the spacing of each note, the song also does not tell the player unless they already know it extremely well. space this part....at all.....something. not just everything with completely different timing but all the same spacing regardless
this is quite common used anti jump. Unlike some 1/1 ones, this is 2/1 on timing, and the approachcircle of 00:48:049 (2) just appears when player has finished the hit on 00:47:370 (1), that's quite easy to tell on sight reading part. for 00:49:405 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) part, they're something with even spacing and easy to play.
00:51:440 (1,2) - again with speed changes what are impossible to notice, without slider ticks these are completely unrankable
sliders in this shape with 1/2 length have been introduced before, and there is no slider right before it. and one more thing, as this is the first time I used it in this map, if you notice the jump on 00:51:271 (7,1), you'll see the distance between 00:51:271 (7,1) is the same with the distance between the starting and ending position of 00:51:440 (1).
02:08:753 (1) - again not visually possible to notice this speed change
as the speeding up part, this has been introduced in this map like since 00:44:657 (1) before. as the music part, this is lilke a repeat part and it's easy to tell what is coming next.
02:15:535 (1,2) - again
02:44:018 (1) - again
04:55:277 (6,1) - make smaller spacing, totally unexpected and goes against the song at this point
actually 04:55:715 (1) is exactlly the changing point of the lyric. so there will be a change on the spacing.

mm201 wrote:

Please delete from 04:52:213 (1) onward. It doesn't have an established BPM so isn't mappable. It's entirely up to luck whether a player SSes this section. You can replace with a spinner if you like, in which case end the map at 05:02:946 (7) .

That is why I used OD7 after the current timing was given by cube(as nowadays OD7 can even be DT+HRed with 100% acc, you may also notice the OD setting on other diffs, Hard 7 and G.Hero 8). I also used a not even spacing between the notes to prevent players hitting notes without taking care of the approachcircle. although this is general a 177/178 bpm song, but in this part the time between each notes are quite long compared with the normal/solo part. If one try to make his hit by reading the approachcircle and with a relaxed feeling about how the vocal goes, it is absolutely easy and possible to get SS.
Thanks for taking a look on this 303 seconds loooong bpm 61-180(177) objects 1085 map. Sorry but I don't feel like to change based on the things listed above, they're not or against my very beginning thoughts of mapping this song. I'd like to see this reranked as it is if possible.

Again, a better metronome for supercell plz.
eveless
remember to move it to pending
Pokie
o3o
NatsumeRin
As nothing changed here, reranked. Sorry for the inconvenience, we'll be more careful with our future works.
ssssssssssssssss
哦哦!
alacat
太好了 :)
LKs

alacat wrote:

Flask

alacat wrote:

Heatherfield

alacat wrote: